PDA

View Full Version : SK Armor

Skittlez
06-08-2014, 06:05 PM
My newest character, my Shadowknight, has got some Tier'Dal Armor but I am wondering if I should go for more of a strength suit like a warrior. I have

Chest,
Legs,
Hands,
Neck,
Arms,
Feet,
And Waist for the TD armor. My MH atm is just my War's spare SSoY and when I hit 20 I have the Axe of Lost Souls (May or May not be making that axe up, I can't remember the name). I've got my 55hp rings, str n hp earrings, skull shaped barbute, hero bracer, bracer of scavenging, the +15 dex cloak, and I think that's it as far as gear goes.

Is this a good armor setup to take me to 50? I was using all this gear on my warrior and did have much of a problem levelin but my STR is def lower but I was going for dex so I could test out proc's a while back.

Thanks for teh info guyzzzz

Pheer
06-09-2014, 01:09 AM
replace cloak of shadows with hooded black cloak, dont really need the dex that much

could get a 7str 7 int necklace, the ac loss from cultural wont be that noticeable

your gear should be fine up to 50

Skittlez
06-09-2014, 01:52 AM
replace cloak of shadows with hooded black cloak, dont really need the dex that much

could get a 7str 7 int necklace, the ac loss from cultural wont be that noticeable

your gear should be fine up to 50

Thanks!

Brut
06-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Add CoS since you can start clicking it at 20, while actual Gather Shadows spell isnt until 30.

Plus instant omg.

Skittlez
06-09-2014, 02:48 PM
I may have one of those on my necro still, I'll have to double check. I forgot about that tbh.