phacemeltar
06-06-2014, 10:45 PM
great job guys!

Rellapse40
06-06-2014, 10:48 PM
197 of them are lite according to nihilum

Telron
06-06-2014, 11:05 PM
naw anw 170 of em are nihilum according to azrael...

Not Salem
06-06-2014, 11:07 PM
nihilum list /cut short 24/7 these days celebrating the 2nd year of uncontested pixel frenzy and 0 pvp, so probs pretty close to 170 yeah

Azure
06-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Nizzar rolled wood elf cauze I made it fucking kewl to be a fuckin elf dawgz.

Clark
06-07-2014, 01:34 AM
doubtful

Not_Kazowi
06-07-2014, 01:49 AM
azrael list /cut short 24/7 few weeks back celebrating the final chance of uncontested pixel frenzy and 0 pvp

Rystar
06-07-2014, 03:04 AM
Server thriving!

Clark
06-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Server thriving!

I thought Azraels numbers were gonna be lot stronger. Their numbers have been embarasssing lately for /who all. Thought stuff was starting to even out some on the raid scene?

Buhbuh
06-07-2014, 07:50 AM
your guess is as good as any's.

my guess is that the officers found it difficult and taxing to continue recruiting while building up a new core of players 50 people deep, coupled with the fact that they got pretty one-sidedly beat three weeks in row during repops (while numbers slowly decreased each week as it happened).

i think it took the wind out of their sails just like every single time before, and now they've devolved back into the same small core of people they always were, half of whom probably disagree with Lite and whomever else's idea it was to shrink down again; though none of them will say a word or do anything differently because it means having to start over with something new. and it takes some real fuckin' neckbearding to lead a guild here.

y'know, and the obvious 'this server sucks' mentality following that downfall. of course that's until the resurgence of Azrael sympathizers and excitement for Lite doing big things comes back in a few months.

heartbrand
06-07-2014, 08:24 AM
your guess is as good as any's.

my guess is that the officers found it difficult and taxing to continue recruiting while building up a new core of players 50 people deep, coupled with the fact that they got pretty one-sidedly beat three weeks in row during repops (while numbers slowly decreased each week as it happened).

i think it took the wind out of their sails just like every single time before, and now they've devolved back into the same small core of people they always were, half of whom probably disagree with Lite and whomever else's idea it was to shrink down again; though none of them will say a word or do anything differently because it means having to start over with something new. and it takes some real fuckin' neckbearding to lead a guild here.

y'know, and the obvious 'this server sucks' mentality following that downfall. of course that's until the resurgence of Azrael sympathizers and excitement for Lite doing big things comes back in a few months.

I could've sworn there was a guild who prophecised this?

Terpuntine
06-07-2014, 08:46 AM
I could've sworn there was a guild who prophecised this?

There was, Sharknado.

Red99TRUTH
06-07-2014, 08:47 AM
http://youtu.be/Ut1fdpvZPXE

Now you can see why he got banned... Some other names mentioned too.. You decide.

Zihm
06-07-2014, 10:37 AM
quick, nerf the exp and re-initiate talk of teams server!