PDA

View Full Version : ROGUE GEAR QUESTION

Devours
06-05-2014, 01:52 AM
I WANT TO GHETTO GEAR A NEW ROGUE, GOT AROUND 8-9K TOTAL TO SPEND, HELP ME IN MY MUNDANE LAME QUEST PLZ PALS.

Ears -
Fingers -
Neck -
Head -
Face -
Chest -
Arms -
Back -
Waist -
Shoulders -
Wrists -
Legs -
Hands -
Feet -
Primary -
Secondary -
Range -

HippoNipple
06-05-2014, 01:59 AM
I WANT TO GHETTO GEAR A NEW ROGUE, GOT AROUND 8-9K TOTAL TO SPEND, HELP ME IN MY MUNDANE LAME QUEST PLZ PALS.

Ears -
Fingers - 2x 55 hp rings, 500pp?
Neck -
Head -
Face -
Chest -
Arms -
Back -
Waist - haste item - 5k
Shoulders - bloodstained - 300pp
Wrists - mr bracers x 2 - 300pp
Legs -
Hands -
Feet -
Primary -crystalline spear, maybe 1k
Secondary - crystalline short sword 2k
Range -rune bone fork - 1k

get some chainmail or something cheap for the rest til you can find something else

Azure
06-05-2014, 09:21 AM
don't even bother with hp gear, go resists STR

Ears - IDK
Fingers - +mr rings OR str/ac rings str rings are like 50-100p each.
Neck - +mr jewlery or that talisman from guk
Head - blackened iron crown from runneye (300-600p)
Face - split paw hide mask (free) or ur rogue mask or see invis mask from epic fight
Chest - dwarven ring or sarnak tabard (300-600p) (tabard maybe 1k)
Arms - mithral arms 1-2k
Back - + cold or fire resist 1-2k
Waist - haste item - 5k
Shoulders - bloodstained - dont pay for this lol, 50p
Wrists - mr bracers x 2 - 50p each, thats even giving the jewler profit
Legs - mith legs 2k tops
Hands - butcher gloves, iksar gloves 500p
Feet - dwarven work boots 700p tops
Range -rune bone fork - 1k <<<< more like 500p (again even a rogue can camp this item at 25 probably lol)

That would put your resists up pretty good. Need dat str to still land blows on other melee for full dmg.

save ur money mr bracers are 50p each, and the bloodstained is easy to camp not even worth the 300p

if u get the stuff bolded u will be pretty good off and can camp the rest later or buy the rest later ez enough, and solo well into ur 40s if u needed

also go all into dex/str on character creation for rogue, its easier to wear resist/str gear then pump up dex with gear and u do have some nice weapons with nice procs useful in pvp and soloing, bloodpoint, sbd, locustlure, that dagger with dooming dark from vp etc

with a crys spear and sbd, u can solo spectres naked at 38 with solid intimidation skill.

Kergan
06-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Wear ringmail, save up another 5-10k for a RB multiquest. Only item you need.

And intimidation doesn't work for shit anymore, you can't use it to level. Max skill on my rogue and it works like 10-20% of the time on blue cons.

Clark
06-06-2014, 02:40 AM
don't even bother with hp gear, go resists STR

Ears - IDK
Fingers - +mr rings OR str/ac rings str rings are like 50-100p each.
Neck - +mr jewlery or that talisman from guk
Head - blackened iron crown from runneye (300-600p)
Face - split paw hide mask (free) or ur rogue mask or see invis mask from epic fight
Chest - dwarven ring or sarnak tabard (300-600p) (tabard maybe 1k)
Arms - mithral arms 1-2k
Back - + cold or fire resist 1-2k
Waist - haste item - 5k
Shoulders - bloodstained - dont pay for this lol, 50p
Wrists - mr bracers x 2 - 50p each, thats even giving the jewler profit
Legs - mith legs 2k tops
Hands - butcher gloves, iksar gloves 500p
Feet - dwarven work boots 700p tops
Range -rune bone fork - 1k <<<< more like 500p (again even a rogue can camp this item at 25 probably lol)

That would put your resists up pretty good. Need dat str to still land blows on other melee for full dmg.

save ur money mr bracers are 50p each, and the bloodstained is easy to camp not even worth the 300p

if u get the stuff bolded u will be pretty good off and can camp the rest later or buy the rest later ez enough, and solo well into ur 40s if u needed

also go all into dex/str on character creation for rogue, its easier to wear resist/str gear then pump up dex with gear and u do have some nice weapons with nice procs useful in pvp and soloing, bloodpoint, sbd, locustlure, that dagger with dooming dark from vp etc

with a crys spear and sbd, u can solo spectres naked at 38 with solid intimidation skill.

Swish
06-06-2014, 04:14 AM
why the fuck would you want dex on a rogue? only good for procs.

stack str to push your atk rating up, thats what really counts.

Azure
06-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Cuase with even level 50 gear and a base 75 str will be plenty high and you will probably wish you had pumped dex instead.

It's a matter of preference, the actual amount of dps, might differ between 1. But it will give you a bit more utility/happiness when wielding those juicy weapons. 25 dex is a nice boost to proc rate.

Scikala
06-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Cuase with even level 50 gear and a base 75 str will be plenty high and you will probably wish you had pumped dex instead.

It's a matter of preference, the actual amount of dps, might differ between 1. But it will give you a bit more utility/happiness when wielding those juicy weapons. 25 dex is a nice boost to proc rate.

Don't procing weapons tend to get you slapped around by mobs? ...at least it has me =(

Littlegyno 11.0
06-06-2014, 10:52 AM
if ur a baller rog like myself u wear 3 aons on ur neck at all times.

Genedin
06-06-2014, 10:54 AM
3-chainz

Clark
06-06-2014, 08:05 PM
if ur a baller rog like myself u wear 3 aons on ur neck at all times.