PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

ReplikZ
06-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Got on the server today at about 8:30 as an Isakar SK named replikz, dinged level 4 awhile ago. Then out of no where some necromancer named Danc attacks me while i'm resting at about 68% health, I die. Then later I come back and kill him and reclaim my dropped coins. After talking in the OOC chat, which I hear is broken or somthing I met a couple of people that seem to be friendly. This seems like a pretty cool server so I'm planning on sticking around and will try become part of the community.

Casey VII
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
You can at lvl 1 now pal

welcome to the server little nig

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Got on the server today at about 8:30 as an Isakar SK named replikz, dinged level 4 awhile ago. Then out of no where some necromancer named Danc attacks me while i'm resting at about 68% health, I die. Then later I come back and kill him and reclaim my dropped coins. After talking in the OOC chat, which I hear is broken or somthing I met a couple of people that seem to be friendly. This seems like a pretty cool server so I'm planning on sticking around and will try become part of the community.

I think you were the guy I hooked up with iksar scaled gloves.

Make it to level 10 and I will craft you a suit of banded ;)

PST Skar or Drakar in ~5 hours.

ReplikZ
06-05-2014, 01:48 AM

Nah wasn't me, Just dinged 7 about 10 minutes ago and I gotta get up early so I won't reach 10 tonight. And thanks!

Genedin
06-05-2014, 09:48 AM

Pras helping new players. I handed out a bunch of gear last night to a group that came over from blue on my alt.

Drakaris
06-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Pras helping new players. I handed out a bunch of gear last night to a group that came over from blue on my alt.

Was it you that gave greybeard a bunch of stuff in MM the other day?

Clark
06-07-2014, 01:35 AM
You can at lvl 1 now pal