PDA

View Full Version : a phase spider (Dragon Necro)

Boilon
06-04-2014, 12:24 PM
When using my Mage's pet to tank the phase spiders it would proc a gate on my pet back to the zone line. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought this was a shadow step proc. So, having my pet sent to the zone line every single time seems a bit weird, but maybe this is a pet mechanic? I didn't test this on myself since I wasn't going to tank it.

arsenalpow
06-04-2014, 04:48 PM
When using my Mage's pet to tank the phase spiders it would proc a gate on my pet back to the zone line. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought this was a shadow step proc. So, having my pet sent to the zone line every single time seems a bit weird, but maybe this is a pet mechanic? I didn't test this on myself since I wasn't going to tank it.

it was a shadowstep proc earlier in velious, i probably have logs fighting them on Chest. Maybe it's coded differently for pets?

Boilon
06-06-2014, 11:56 PM
well this is what I am wondering. Like I said I never face tanked it with my mage lol. But, I mean I have witnessed how shadow step works on Enchanter pets in Fear. I used to duo/trio clear Fear portal with an Enchanter and I know the scarling shadowstep sends an Enc charm pet to bind.

What I don't know is why with a mage/necro or any other person pet it would send to the zone in? I don't recall this being the case for shadowstep.

The fact that Phase spiders exist quite far in to the zone I find it hard to believe it was intended to throw something back to the zone in?

bigshowtime
06-11-2014, 03:06 AM
it is a shadow step proc, I have tabked and killed many of These spiders, and it almost always summons me back, and I've never been sent far away, usually it's only a screen length or 2

Idk what is up with ur pet tho sorry