PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter pages mob list

Tewaz
06-04-2014, 10:40 AM
I am playing on red now, and I am having a pretty hard time finding pages for spells. I have never done research before, so this is a pretty fun experience.

I was not able to find a decent list in search, but does anyone have suggested spots where they find a lot of level appropriate pages? It will be a bit different on red than blue, and the server went down the other night, so all the merchants were cleared out.

I would like some input on vendors for all levels, but especially for Velishoul's pages.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I am playing on red now, and I am having a pretty hard time finding pages for spells. I have never done research before, so this is a pretty fun experience.

I was not able to find a decent list in search, but does anyone have suggested spots where they find a lot of level appropriate pages? It will be a bit different on red than blue, and the server went down the other night, so all the merchants were cleared out.

I would like some input on vendors for all levels, but especially for Velishoul's pages.

I got a metric fuckton of velishouls off sarnaks at the fort in loio including the coveted faded. Have a copy of nearly every enchanter spell from 16-44 for sale ATM.

Niltims drops frequently off mobs in howling stones.

Tasarins is trash but drops frequently from spiders in Ek.

*edit* on red.

Man0warr
06-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Mistmoore castle drops a lot of pages for some of the harder to research 30s spells like Feedback.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Mistmoore castle drops a lot of pages for some of the harder to research 30s spells like Feedback.

Yeah Mistmoore is crazy good too.

I made 3 copies of Feedback from a 2 hour session at the fort though. For 500p a pop that's pretty good.

Tewaz
06-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I will try to hit you up yumyums. Mainly looking for the slow upgrade.

Tewaz
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the input guys.

Utumen Au'Dyre
06-18-2014, 08:29 PM
I will second the notion on MM for drop rate. Just remember to vendor dive too. A lot of ppl just want to sell em for a fast plat.