PDA

View Full Version : Drakar justfies on why Nizzar RMTed

Pages : [1] 2

Sektor
06-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Glad to see Nihilium members standing behind their guild leader on the reasons why Nizzar sold items to his guild members for rl cash.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/836/bbd4.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/n8bbd4j)

Azure
06-04-2014, 09:33 AM
:(

I sort of feel bad if that's the case. I know it's all your nerds dreams to earn your keep by slaying pixels in Norrath.

Koota
06-04-2014, 09:38 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-llexKFzKFCo/TZYuSqBpqfI/AAAAAAAAJDo/7TdFM78qcr8/s320/KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg

Sektor
06-04-2014, 09:43 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-llexKFzKFCo/TZYuSqBpqfI/AAAAAAAAJDo/7TdFM78qcr8/s320/KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg

Buying Items and Accounts is very wrong, that's what I did.

SELLING items for 2 and a half years and making thousands of dollars is a million times worse. That's what Nizzar did.

LulzSect
06-04-2014, 09:47 AM
yikes

Azure
06-04-2014, 10:01 AM
you don't seem ungrateful for being able to spend thousands of dollars on items of the course of years, cause like on a 20 population box, the market can't be that big namean? most of that inventory prob went to the few people who came on the scene suddenly with multiple geared toons around late 2012, early 2013, *cough*

Azure
06-04-2014, 10:02 AM
doesn't take rocket science to know who's bad, and I know ya'll don't neccissarily appreciate my intuition. but its generally spot on lolz

Not Salem
06-04-2014, 10:05 AM
wat I thought he just sold dragon scales once for 40 dollars, how does that keep a guy going for 2 years? Or did he sell more?

heartbrand
06-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Didn't have to pay anything for my loot. I am however trading legal red99 platinum for Phara Dar loot and vibrating gaunts.

Miller
06-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Glad to see Nihilium members standing behind their guild leader on the reasons why Nizzar sold items to his guild members for rl cash.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/836/bbd4.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/n8bbd4j)

comedic gold in that SS

HippoNipple
06-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Lol jesus why do people talk about stuff like that in game. Pretty apparent everyone on server takes screenshots of every message and wants to get every other person banned until last man standing.

Genedin
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM

ahhhhh hahahaha dat surname

iiNGloriouS
06-04-2014, 10:33 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img827/179/6ely.gif

raka
06-04-2014, 10:46 AM
my only question is why is nizz unable to get a reputable occupation?[SERIOUS]

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Meh true fucking scumbag sektors. Saying shit about nizzars personal life to bait me into a conversation.

Glad to see you didn't include your own snippets.

Go guck yourself you soulless piece of shit.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 10:52 AM
In Heartbrand's defense any time he's flashed money he'd never spent it. He didn't RMT here.

Not Salem
06-04-2014, 10:56 AM
true drakar always making himself look like an idiot heh

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Notice in the same thread he admits to taking advantage of my generosity? What kind of piece of shit does that?

Bad karma is coming your way pal, it's going to hit you like a fucking truck.

iiNGloriouS
06-04-2014, 10:57 AM

Genedin
06-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Haha. You know Sektor is on a warpath pretending to be fucking Dick Tracy. Don't get caught yapping or you'll be thrown into the slammer with the rest of them ya hear?

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:00 AM

So sektors tells me a sob story that nizzar tried to get him to pay his bills so I tell him I feel sorry for the guy if that's the case.

Sektors can fuck himself.

Jib
06-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Notice in the same thread he admits to taking advantage of my generosity? What kind of piece of shit does that?

Bad karma is coming your way pal, it's going to hit you like a fucking truck.

think the karma game is over, see what nizzar got? sektor is like a hero only good things coming his way

Haynar
06-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Lol jesus why do people talk about stuff like that in game. Pretty apparent everyone on server takes screenshots of every message and wants to get every other person banned until last man standing.
That and they hold on to stuff in case they need to use it later.

Trust noone. And never say (or type) anything that you don't want the world to know.

If a question sounds like its trying to bait you? It probably is.

H

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
think the karma game is over, see what nizzar got? sektor is like a hero only good things coming his way

What good is taking advantage of people, rmting, then burning everything to the ground when things go sour? He's a fucking scumbag.

I feel sorry for people who live in western society that resort to rmt. It's not a story that ends with a happy retirement. I'm being a realist, you know , the real world outside of your pixelated world?

Koota
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
SELLING items for 2 and a half years and making thousands of dollars is a million times worse. That's what Nizzar did.

got prof?

Kergan
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Meh true fucking scumbag sektors. Saying shit about nizzars personal life to bait me into a conversation.

Glad to see you didn't include your own snippets.

Go guck yourself you soulless piece of shit.

You could always, ya know, not take the bait? He has a pretty obvious agenda doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what he was going to do with your comments.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 11:09 AM
So sektors tells me a sob story that nizzar tried to get him to pay his bills so I tell him I feel sorry for the guy if that's the case.

Sektors can fuck himself.

Dude, you know the story. Sektor is going to whatever he possibly can to trash Nizzar's rep, get his characters banned, etc. He is like the psycho ex-girlfriend that keys your car. Why you would even have a conversation about it with him is beyond me.

Sektor
06-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I win. Lock this thread jk keep it going.

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Dude, you know the story. Sektor is going to whatever he possibly can to trash Nizzar's rep, get his characters banned, etc. He is like the psycho ex-girlfriend that keys your car. Why you would even have a conversation about it with him is beyond me.

It's crystal clear that the guy has no soul, especially to try and stitch me up, being one of the few people to have ever helped him for free.

What a fucking tool. He can go fuck himself .

HippoNipple
06-04-2014, 11:16 AM
That and they hold on to stuff in case they need to use it later.

Trust noone. And never say (or type) anything that you don't want the world to know.

If a question sounds like its trying to bait you? It probably is.

H

This isn't the place to go chat with pals. Keep your head down, stay silent and raid pixels. This isn't a game.

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
I win. Lock this thread jk keep it going.

You win my personal hatred. Congrats. Pathological fucks like you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Elderan
06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Nizzar as been cleansed and is now reborn fresh and clean. We have had new leaders step up and we are better all around for it.

Nihilum is much stronger now.

Thanks Sektor.

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Didn't have to pay anything for my loot. I am however trading legal red99 platinum for Phara Dar loot and vibrating gaunts.

Neither did I, it's called raiding and farming. I know because it got me yanked a shit load.

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Neither did I, it's called raiding and farming. I know because it got me yanked a shit load.

Yanked = ganked, bloody auto correct.

Tassador
06-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Is the whore wrong for selling her ass? Or is the john wrong for paying for that ass? Classic moral debate...

Sektor
06-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Is the whore wrong for selling her ass? Or is the john wrong for paying for that ass? Classic moral debate...

When the whores plan is the hurt the servers health by selling countless items through the years I would say her. Both are wrong but one is worse.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Both go to jail.

In New York, prostitution is a class B misdemeanor. Soliciting a prostitute is a class A misdemeanor.

So yes, the "buyer" is guilty of a worse crime than the seller.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 11:39 AM
When the whores plan is the hurt the servers health by selling countless items through the years I would say her. Both are wrong but one is worse.

Yep, the buyer is worse. Go figure.

freez
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM

good luck

derpcake
06-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Nice display of character in this thread from a lot of people.

Many of you people don't have a grain of decency, and you obviously have very boring lives, because who cares about Nizzar?

Dude got banned, case closed. Does it really brighten your basement to piss on his e-corpse?

Thats some sad shit right there.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Nizzar is smart enough to get a job and god knows he has the discipline to sit and TOIL at a desk for hours.

magician
06-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Anyone ever heard $ektors voice in teamspeak/vent?

Hard to take anything he posts or says seriously without 'smilin hard as hell.

Casey VII
06-04-2014, 12:00 PM
This thread delivered.

Tassador
06-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Security only requires a pulse to work at. If you can't get a yab in a fast food or grocery store than you need to be applying for ssi cause you retarded. Some publix have autistic baggers so even that may be an illegitimate excuse. It's all entertainment you all do what you will with your money.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Burt you're normally such a gentle giant

That isn't nice you fuckin door banger

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Some people play the game not for Everquest but for drama quest namean

quido
06-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Some people play it for the $$

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 12:30 PM
500+ hours for 40$ you know how it go in the strug

Jib
06-04-2014, 12:32 PM
we have already confirmed nizzar lied to his guildmates about the 40$, it was well over that

quido
06-04-2014, 12:33 PM
$50?

Something'Witty
06-04-2014, 12:33 PM

It takes two to tango.
http://belieber.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/drfkau.gif

It might be a more serious violation of the server rules to be the seller of imaginary pixels, but in my opinion, it is WAY more pathetic to be the buyer...

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 12:43 PM
U heard of a bait

LostCause
06-04-2014, 12:44 PM
who cares

no chewie dont
06-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Dollar signs forum approved? My first forum account still banned for using the word "donate"

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-04-2014, 12:45 PM

RMT is RMT. What Nizzar did is no worse than what you or any of the tons of people on blue did, if you really think otherwise your a moran

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Dollar signs forum approved? My first forum account still banned for using the word "donate"

I think putting down someone's RMTing in realistic terms is OK. It's no different than Rogean's "you are throwing money away" post.

Constantly implying someone gets advantages for donating or takes money on the side is gonna get u forumquested by a mod.

If I'm wrong on that, prof works like always.

Eslade
06-04-2014, 01:03 PM
dat surname.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Celebrating your part in getting someone banned as your crowning achievement on the elf sim means you've done pretty shitty overall imo. It's like framing your participation ribbon in the special olympics.

Not Salem
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
nope it's actually pretty awsome

Kergan
06-04-2014, 01:24 PM
nope it's actually pretty awsome

To you it is I suppose it is. But that's why you're always on the losing side.

Not Salem
06-04-2014, 01:26 PM
yaw right your guild was smiling hard as hell when they thought i was banned for the supposed training of hoshkar and winning of phara dar

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 01:27 PM
So you think he should be unbanned immediately? Just go ahead and say it.

ymw
06-04-2014, 01:30 PM
grats on the wedding

Eslade
06-04-2014, 01:30 PM
I love how rmt was the most atrocious crime in the server when Sektor got banned, but Nizzar gets caught and suddenly it's no big deal and good for the server.

It's kinda fun watching people change their opinions depending on who's dick they're sucking.

Kazi
06-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Sektor on a hypocritical white knight rmt crusade after he single handedly destroyed Red Dawn by rmt. Few things worse than a shameless hypocrite.

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
I love how rmt was the most atrocious crime in the server when Sektor got banned, but Nizzar gets caught and suddenly it's no big deal and good for the server.

It's kinda fun watching people change their opinions depending on who's dick they're sucking.

Sounds like azrael thought process on zerging

quido
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
dras the puke

Eslade
06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Sektor on a hypocritical white knight rmt crusade after he single handedly destroyed Red Dawn by rmt. Few things worse than a shameless hypocrite.

lol Sektor didn't destroy red dawn. People guild hopping and xp bonus being taken out for weeks were pretty much the reasons why rd broke apart.

Not Salem
06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Recall Elderan saying that Nihilum has discussed the possibility of letting almost any member of Azrael into Nihilum (myself, lite, colgate) - but not Sektorss due to his past of RMT'ing, HEH

Sektor
06-04-2014, 01:35 PM

shut up nerd

Not Salem
Few things worse than a shameless hypocrite.

Kergan

I've posted several times, well before the Nizzar situation that I think banning for RMT was/is stupid. I think it helps new people get into the server and helps experienced players out with doing things like alts/twink gear. I feel it is a victimless crime.

I've also said it is against the rules and if rules are broken people get punished. I have not once called for Nizzar to get unbanned. I haven't actually seen anyone ask for that.

Kazi
lol Sektor didn't destroy red dawn. People guild hopping and xp bonus being taken out for weeks were pretty much the reasons why rd broke apart.

Yeah, RD's entire contingent of level 60s being banned had nothing to do with it either.

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 01:36 PM

Final straw for me and incidentally the big event which happened right before the end, was coming back from out of town and 80% of our level 60s being banned die to the rmt thing.

Kazi
06-04-2014, 01:36 PM
shut up nerd

Months later and you've never once apologized publicly for your role in RD's demise. Shameless.

Sektor
06-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Months later and you've never once apologized publicly for your role in RD's demise. Shameless.

who are you?

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 01:41 PM

To be fair I remember reading a post of him apologizing and saying he would do every thing he could to get people's characters unbanned

Maybe that was RD forums, don't remember

Eslade
06-04-2014, 01:41 PM
all accounts that didn't belong to Sektor were unbanned within 2 weeks unless they had a dirty whistle. Saying that a bunch of suspensions is what put the guild in the dirt is just dumb. RD was hemorrhaging members and we weren't able to recruit enough to keep up.

Sektor
06-04-2014, 01:44 PM
To be fair I remember reading a post of him apologizing and saying he would do every thing he could to get people's characters unbanned

Maybe that was RD forums, don't remember

Was on here. Thanks for the non bias post.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 01:44 PM
I think they should both be banned.

I also hope they rat out as many people as possible.

Duke had it a long time coming so of course I'm going to support whoever caused it and don't care how frankly.

Must be a fun feeling realising you can get everything for free on this extremely extended Kunark timeline after spending tons of money. Why buy?

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 01:45 PM
all accounts that didn't belong to Sektor were unbanned within 2 weeks unless they had a dirty whistle. Saying that a bunch of suspensions is what put the guild in the dirt is just dumb. RD was hemorrhaging members and we weren't able to recruit enough to keep up.

Yes this is all true, I know some characters took more than two weeks though to get unbanned. Not denying RD was slowly declining but having 3/4ths our 60s banned did nothing to help.

This all relates back to not sharing account info but whatever it's all history now

Eslade
06-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Yes this is all true, I know some characters took more than two weeks though to get unbanned. Not denying RD was slowly declining but having 3/4ths our 60s banned did nothing to help.

This all relates back to not sharing account info but whatever it's all history now

Yep didn't help at all, but a lot of those accounts were unbanned within days. Kazi trying to pin the blame of destroying an entire guild is really dumb and is just trying to push an anti Sektor agenda for getting Nizzar rightfully banned.

If you don't want to be banned, don't do anything against the rules. Some people have trouble doing this.

Kazi
06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
who are you?

I was in RD at the end but don't play red much anymore. Most of my friends quit after it disbanded.

iiNGloriouS
06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
So whose this crybaby faggot named Kazi?

Kergan
06-04-2014, 02:02 PM
I think they should both be banned.

I also hope they rat out as many people as possible.

Duke had it a long time coming so of course I'm going to support whoever caused it and don't care how frankly.

Must be a fun feeling realising you can get everything for free on this extremely extended Kunark timeline after spending tons of money. Why buy?

I'll be honest, if RMT was legal there is a high probability I would take advantage of it. For me time > money. If I can spend $100 and save myself 20-30 hours of doing bullshit so I can focus on what entertains me then I see that as a positive ratio. We all blow retarded amounts of money on leisure activities, it's human nature. I have $2000 worth of fishing gear I use maybe once a year nowadays. If you see 1 movie a month and get a popcorn + large drink you've spent somewhere in the neighborhood $250 for like 25 hours worth of movies that you could have waited patiently for and at most paid a $12-15 getting from a redbox.

I don't hate on people for spending money how they choose. Some people are in a position to have more disposable income then others. I don't feel like RMT compromises the integrity of P99 servers like it does for some of the big AAA MMOs out there. When/if the chinese gold farmers show up then I'll change my opinion.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 02:02 PM
tldr (beat you to it Colgate)

Genedin
06-04-2014, 02:03 PM
I am inclined to agree.

iiNGloriouS
06-04-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't feel like RMT compromises the integrity of P99 servers like it does for some of the big AAA MMOs out there. When/if the chinese gold farmers show up then I'll change my opinion.

Can't deny that, I ran my WoW server with my bots. Had 4-8 bots running at any given time, levelling accounts for selling, collecting dem ores for gold, selling gold to the chinese and private clients alike. Did that all the way up to MoP when I finally got all but one account banned.

It is so prevalent in big MMOs it is impossible to stop. But here I think it can be managed, the only way I think it fucks with our server is EXACTLY how it does with this case where we have 60 people running around being henchmen for 1 person to make $ for.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
the only way I think it fucks with our server is EXACTLY how it does with this case where we have 60 people running around being henchmen for 1 person to make $ for.

You can't possibly believe that. Nihilum was/is not some sort of giant conspiracy to pay Nizzar's bills. As much as we like the guy, if we weren't getting out as much as we were putting in the guild wouldn't exist anymore.

Eslade
06-04-2014, 02:30 PM
You can't possibly believe that. Nihilum was/is not some sort of giant conspiracy to pay Nizzar's bills. As much as we like the guy, if we weren't getting out as much as we were putting in the guild wouldn't exist anymore.

The things that I liked about red dawn was the guild bank transparency and the fact that you know that heartbrand had no reason to sell anything through rmt.

I don't know how you can deny that you aren't paying nizzar's bills when evidence like this his you in the face like a wheel chair bound flaccid cock.

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 02:32 PM
I just don't see how there is any kind of market for mass RMT on red. If you join nihilum then you will pretty much get fully geared out, who is buying all this stuff from nizzar? Apparently isn't azrael or the other 12 people who aren't in either guild. I can see an item or two maybe being sold but mass scale RMT ring I just don't see where the market is?

Eslade
06-04-2014, 02:34 PM
I just don't see how there is any kind of market for mass RMT on red. If you join nihilum then you will pretty much get fully geared out, who is buying all this stuff from nizzar? Apparently isn't azrael or the other 12 people who aren't in either guild. I can see an item or two maybe being sold but mass scale RMT ring I just don't see where the market is?

I'm also curious who the buyers were. in hoping we get a name and shame list from the staff.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 02:38 PM
The things that I liked about red dawn was the guild bank transparency and the fact that you know that heartbrand had no reason to sell anything through rmt.

I don't know how you can deny that you aren't paying nizzar's bills when evidence like this his you in the face like a wheel chair bound flaccid cock.

There is a big difference between a minor item slipping through the cracks and getting sold and the entire guild consciously and purposefully conspiring to farm items specifically for him to sell, which is what half the people in this thread are implying.

People get what they want in Nihilum, that's why they join and that's why they stay.

Colgate
06-04-2014, 02:45 PM
lol'd v hard @ "guy can't get a proper job"

Sektor
06-04-2014, 02:53 PM
they run the BLUE rmt from the red server. you dont shit where you live. you shit on blue where the retards play and want to get pixels derp.

This is a pretty good point. Not even gonna bother responding to Rexx or Kergan about a rmt ring lolz

iiNGloriouS
06-04-2014, 02:57 PM
I didn't say Nihilum was a conspiracy, but it was so obvious that most of the bank was being used as a means for RMT.

I don't despise RMT by any means, I just hate when people who act so oblivious to the whole thing and deny it was ever going on.

Nihilum just had what it took to do so, like being the 25/30 people playing when the box was at a peak of 35 people.

I myself couldn't stand doing that.

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 03:19 PM
no one in this thread is as outraged by RMT as they sound, especially Sektor.

he was being way too cavalier about his RMT gains and paid for it. if you think RMT ruined the server, you're a fucking idiot.

we all know people who have done it. i know countless names from all sides guilty of buying or selling shit here, and it means nothing to me. it's profiting from a free game, which is, i think, where the concern lies for staff, not that it's like duping loot and compromising the server.

im just not interested in attempting to soil these people's names because we now share different guild tags, or for some deluded sense of competition.

not sure why sektors is so dead set on digging around, hitting up old players on the forums, calling them, luring people into ridiculous out of context convo's, etc.

he'll probably get banned before another person he wants does. i mean i know he has derubael's ear and they've both got some vendetta, hence deru saying nizzar could never play here and sirken having to overrule, but regardless, at some point, someone else will intervene.

i could post just as many public asinine screenshots of sektor telling me all about derubael and how he's second in command now over sirken even when everyone knows that isn't true, but i wont because it's fucked and serves no purpose but to make waves.

Colgate
06-04-2014, 03:20 PM
tldr

HippoNipple
06-04-2014, 03:25 PM
i could post just as many public asinine screenshots of sektor telling me all about derubael and how he's second in command now over sirken

prove it

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 03:28 PM
not interested

Fame
06-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Why do you faggots always only type the first letter your adjectives?

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
tldr (beat you to it Colgate)

Its like 2 boxing.

I don't have the hugest problem with it, even if it breaks the classic experience (most people did not box).

However, when someone else has an advantage another doesn't by BREAKING POSTED RULES.

As someone who plays by the rules? I have a problem.

See what I'm gettin' at?

There is a constant effort to push rules rather than be an asshole also. See the trade threads on blue of unguilded people trying to sell FTE on mobs. Does this grey area exist? Yeah very clever of you. How about stop being retarded/an asshole.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
rather than respect them and be an asshole*

shitty day

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 04:07 PM
not sure why sektors is so dead set on digging around, hitting up old players on the forums, calling them, luring people into ridiculous out of context convo's, etc.

he'll probably get banned before another person he wants does. i mean i know he has derubael's ear and they've both got some vendetta, hence deru saying nizzar could never play here and sirken having to overrule, but regardless, at some point, someone else will intervene.

Guy is garbage at pvp and has been "praised" by staff for "helping" the community, but I've never seen any of that shit.

I see a sleazy piece of shit who paid people with dirty plat for PLs. A faggot who's permanently taken people away from the community by convincing them to sell out while they are struggling with personal issues irl (Ganka for example).

Sektors is only accumulating a massive debt of bad karma and it's going to hit him hard.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Its like 2 boxing.

I don't have the hugest problem with it, even if it breaks the classic experience (most people did not box).

However, when someone else has an advantage another doesn't by BREAKING POSTED RULES.

As someone who plays by the rules? I have a problem.

See what I'm gettin' at?

There is a constant effort to push rules rather than be an asshole also. See the trade threads on blue of unguilded people trying to sell FTE on mobs. Does this grey area exist? Yeah very clever of you. How about stop being retarded/an asshole.

I don't disagree with you. Rules are rules, you accept them when you play here. People lost characters over it, I'm not saying they shouldn't have. Have your laugh and move on, but people need to stop pretending that selling a green scale for $40 destroyed the server or is some heinous crime.

Just a game boys.

Lawler
06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Sektors is only accumulating a massive debt of bad karma and it's going to hit him hard.

Like Nizzar? Tune must be next too.

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't disagree with you. Rules are rules, you accept them when you play here. People lost characters over it, I'm not saying they shouldn't have. Have your laugh and move on, but people need to stop pretending that selling a green scale for $40 destroyed the server or is some heinous crime.

Just a game boys.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Guy is garbage at pvp and has been "praised" by staff for "helping" the community, but I've never seen any of that shit.

I see a sleazy piece of shit who paid people with dirty plat for PLs. A faggot who's permanently taken people away from the community by convincing them to sell out while they are struggling with personal issues irl (Ganka for example).

I really had nothing against Sektor up until the point he started celebrating getting another person banned for selling him shit. It's not like he forced people to sell to him. If people were having personal issues IRL, then putting some cash in their pockets and getting them off the elf sim and into the real world to deal with their problems was doing them a favor in my opinion.

And to be real honest which may not be a popular opinion with the guild, I really have no issue with what Sektor did to get Nizzar banned. But pretending like he won when in reality they both lost just speaks to a childish nature. I'm sure it made him real popular with his crew and all, but I can tell you with 100% certainty if I submitted evidence that got Lite banned I wouldn't be changing my surname to celebrate it. Or trying to troll Azrael guild members for screenshots to post on the forums about the situation.

Dude just needs to grow the fuck up a little bit, don't think he is a bad guy.

Drakaris
06-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Like Nizzar? Tune must be next too.

Because auto attacking someone in mass pvp is worthy of a 2-3 month suspension.

Tune's already paid more than his fair share.

Xer0
06-04-2014, 04:22 PM

Who says it's worse? sounds like the same fucking thing to me lolol

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 04:22 PM
I think he was hoping the juice was worth the squeeze (that Derubael's "don't ever come back" clause would be upheld and lasting for Nizzar). It wasn't.

Colgate
06-04-2014, 04:25 PM
having a hearty chortle @ the people who think that the only RMT business nizzar conducted was selling a green dragon scale to sektor for "$40"

Kergan
06-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Just posting opinions based on the facts available. If it comes out Sektor bought $5000 of shit from him we can have the debate on who is more in the wrong all over again. :)

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-04-2014, 04:29 PM
I didn't say Nihilum was a conspiracy, but it was so obvious that most of the bank was being used as a means for RMT.
I don't see how you guys get this crazy idea that Nihilum guild bank was used for rmt...here what happens with the bank...items that weren't awarded during the actual raid get turned in after raids, Nizzar allows members and apps to purchase the items for dirt cheap prices for alts, that money that flows right back into guild members hands for raid supplies (dots, stones, pots, pumices). He wasn't sneaky about anything that was the process. Guild goes through 10s of thousands of plat each week. I seriously doubt he was running some huge secret rmt ring cause nothing really goes unaccounted for and until azrael started getting raid targets you didn't see very much raid gear outside of nihilum. You use heads bros.

tldr - l2read

fiegi 8.0
this thread takes me back to the days when nizzar and oddjob went to great lengths to get that "natural" guy banned for rmt saying it was the most disgusting thing they had ever seen http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/tumblr_mm4bw4oprq1qzbriqo1_500.gif?w=500&h=281

Drakaris
having a hearty chortle @ the people who think that the only RMT business nizzar conducted was selling a green dragon scale to sektor for "$40"

No but it sounds awefully fishy to me. Sektors, the most manipulative piece of shit on the server siding with derubael, being praised by gms for his contribution in the community, goes chummy chum with derubael and he's now gloating that derubael is 2ic.

Seems legit.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 04:32 PM

Just a game boys.

It's not just that 1 thing, or the history of doing the exact same thing on blue

but they are included

Bardalicious
06-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Not sure how you can make the distinction that buying items for cash is any better than selling them for cash. There would be no market if lazy bitches like you weren't willing to spend hard earned money on imaginary wealth in a 15 year old emu.

Also don't understand how Azrael as a guild can justify guilding Sektor after RMTing because he "served his punishment" but can continue on some false crusade against nizzar whom also paid the price for his rule breaking.

Both sides have dirty as fuck players. Your propaganda is laughable imo. If Nizzar has been rmting for 2+ years, can I see some evidence beyond Sektor buying whatever he did off him? Surely he wasn't the only one in the past years that has some proof.

Sektor
06-04-2014, 04:55 PM
This is great, I don't even have to reply here anymore for my entertainment, Nilly doing it for me lol.

Auto pilot ON

FaithlessKR
06-04-2014, 10:02 PM
I've posted several times, well before the Nizzar situation that I think banning for RMT was/is stupid. I think it helps new people get into the server and helps experienced players out with doing things like alts/twink gear. I feel it is a victimless crime.

I've also said it is against the rules and if rules are broken people get punished. I have not once called for Nizzar to get unbanned. I haven't actually seen anyone ask for that.

You've posted it several times, yet how are you still blind to the fact that the p99 staff cannot allow RMT to happen for legal reasons?

If Sony were to find out about people making money off this server the project would be shut down, is that really worth it to you neckbeards? I honestly don't care cuz I'm never coming back to this server unless they legalize boxing, but I'd think you guys would be a bit more protective of the life of the server.

Gaffin 7.0
06-04-2014, 10:04 PM
yikes didnt read thread but lold at op post

mrproudbeard
06-04-2014, 10:23 PM

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Feniggles
06-04-2014, 10:25 PM
This is great, I don't even have to reply here anymore for my entertainment, Nilly doing it for me lol.

Auto pilot ON

how much were you offering mesochrist to loot shroud of veeshan? anyone thats played with sektors know hes asks to buy stuff from you 20 times a day.

Koota
06-04-2014, 10:30 PM

got prof?

no? damn. im havin a hearty chortle too then

jooo
06-04-2014, 11:07 PM

you got an entire guild banned for RMTing on their chars.

You are a moron

Telron
06-04-2014, 11:55 PM
you got an entire guild banned for RMTing on their chars.

You are a moron

Truth.

R Flair
06-05-2014, 12:07 AM
got prof?

I see these nerds with this got prof thing, then they proceed to make entire threads about someone like this nizzar guy without any proof.

From what ive read here, this guy is accused of everything under the sun with zero evidence and then the only thing you actually know he did he was something he confessed to even tho the GMs had nothing but hearsay. Then his compliance was rewarded with the banning of every character he ever touched, a punishment completely out of line with the crime. No doubt the result of propaganda on these forums that some naive GM bought into.

http://politicsareover.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/1273977313.gif?w=450

quido
06-05-2014, 12:33 AM
yeah what the fuck did Nizzarr ever do - he's a great guy

Koota
06-05-2014, 12:57 AM
I see these nerds with this got prof thing, then they proceed to make entire threads about someone like this nizzar guy without any proof.

From what ive read here, this guy is accused of everything under the sun with zero evidence and then the only thing you actually know he did he was something he confessed to even tho the GMs had nothing but hearsay. Then his compliance was rewarded with the banning of every character he ever touched, a punishment completely out of line with the crime. No doubt the result of propaganda on these forums that some naive GM bought into.

http://politicsareover.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/1273977313.gif?w=450

I've seen people catch 30 day suspensions over meleeing someone three times. Ain't that far out of reality. But, more so to the point -

no prof

doughboy
06-05-2014, 01:55 AM
I'm surprised no one asked this but...

Why can't he get a job? Which leads to other questions like, what does that have to do with RMT?

Couldn't he get government assistance if he has a disability? I know Colgate says Nizzar doesn't have legs, but if you don't have legs there are still things you can do.

If you can work EQ you can get a job working on computers. If you can afford the internet you can probably afford to get a 2 year degree.

The only exception I can think of is Source Code *SPOILER* where Nizzar is actually a paralyzed soldier inside of a capsule who is traveling back in time. But even then what does he need to RMT cash for? Maybe saving up money to find a way to stop a bomb?

doughboy
06-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Now that I looked at the screenshot again it looks like Skar was just talking nonsense and kissing ass to get a power level.

HippoNipple
06-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Now that I looked at the screenshot again it looks like Skar was just talking nonsense and kissing ass to get a power level.

You misread his poor quoting.

Drakaris
06-05-2014, 03:46 AM

When Sektorss was a Nilly app on his paladin, he kissed my ass majorly for a PL saying he would give me an RBB. I thought it was an insane price to pay for exp that was going to waste, so just did it for free.

The 2 faced piece of shit starts rubishing my name, then fucking plays on my sympathetic personality with this shit less than a week after I owned his pathetic ass in pvp.

Wouldn't shed a tear if he died tomorrow. No word of a lie, guy is soulless.

Fame
06-05-2014, 03:59 AM
Nig should be giving handys, real talk.

FaithlessKR
06-05-2014, 05:02 AM
When Sektorss was a Nilly app on his paladin, he kissed my ass majorly for a PL saying he would give me an RBB. I thought it was an insane price to pay for exp that was going to waste, so just did it for free.

The 2 faced piece of shit starts rubishing my name, then fucking plays on my sympathetic personality with this shit less than a week after I owned his pathetic ass in pvp.

I think you need to re-evaluate your life if this is how you react to situations on a game bro.

Colgate
06-05-2014, 05:21 AM

yikes

mikemandella
06-05-2014, 05:32 AM
got prof?

Yes, actually he does... Ever heard of not blowing your load all at once??

- Oppressor

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:33 AM
yikes

Drakaris
06-05-2014, 06:30 AM
I think you need to re-evaluate your life if this is how you react to situations on a game bro.

Mate if someone comes up to you and starts going on about something and your like 'yeah I do feel bad for the guy' then he records that snipet and starts playing out aloud out of context over and over, with a massive headline that is misleading to the original point, I think you can get into shit for slander.

As such, guys a piece of shit, it isn't about the game at this point its about the extent he is taking things to because he is butthurt about characters that were banned because they were geared, bought or PLed with resources obtained with IRL currency.

Like I said keep IRL in Real Life, keep the game in the game, if you are going to bring Real Life to a public forum and twist what a guys trying to say about someones IRL (eg feeling sorry for someone for not having a career) and put it in context of a video game, then its not 'just a game'.

Sektors is a piece of shit, hes crossed the threshold of real life with me by playing on my sympathies and flipping it on its head to put words in my mouth.

This is not pking someone in a fucking video game. This is being a pathological piece of shit.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 06:40 AM
tldr seek help

gnomishfirework
06-05-2014, 07:25 AM
tl;dr.

Dude, you are painting a huge red target on your back by reacting exactly as one would want. I recommend you leave rnf and never return. Also, dont respond to any tells from people you dont know.

FaithlessKR
06-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Mate if someone comes up to you and starts going on about something and your like 'yeah I do feel bad for the guy' then he records that snipet and starts playing out aloud out of context over and over, with a massive headline that is misleading to the original point, I think you can get into shit for slander.

As such, guys a piece of shit, it isn't about the game at this point its about the extent he is taking things to because he is butthurt about characters that were banned because they were geared, bought or PLed with resources obtained with IRL currency.

Like I said keep IRL in Real Life, keep the game in the game, if you are going to bring Real Life to a public forum and twist what a guys trying to say about someones IRL (eg feeling sorry for someone for not having a career) and put it in context of a video game, then its not 'just a game'.

Sektors is a piece of shit, hes crossed the threshold of real life with me by playing on my sympathies and flipping it on its head to put words in my mouth.

This is not pking someone in a fucking video game. This is being a pathological piece of shit.

All you're doing is validating exactly what I said. You are taking this shit far too serious, and you need to get a grip on reality.

If I said some shit like that, and it came back on me on this game...I'd just laugh about it, cuz lets face it...****I**** fucked up.

And by the way, what sektor did could no way in the real world be seen as slander that you could get in trouble for. In fact you see that shit in the news everyday, because there are lots of idiots like you in the world who say shit they probably shouldn't.

tl;dr, get help, get off this game, reconnect with reality and get a grip.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Wouldn't shed a tear if he died tomorrow.

keep it classy nihilum scum

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 08:17 AM
In drakaris defense, most azrael push for this kind of reaction constantly. This is what in referring to when I a at the asshole sore loser/winner troll mentality that turns off new players.

You can't really play the taking it too serious game when you have 10 azrael playing detective and posting 10 threads a day pushing for reaction like this.

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Lots of typos sorry, iphone fuck it

Tassador
06-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Lots of typos sorry, iphone fuck it

RIP jobs, they never will correct the ineptness of iPhone auto correct.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 08:30 AM
ya all azrael's fault nihilum is full of people who make rl threats and wishing people would die in rl over elf sim

lulz

u kids r scum

thx for making everyone else on the server look good tho

derpcake
06-05-2014, 09:38 AM
I wish moderation stopped this bullshit.

I also wish for the leadership of each guild telling their members to stop this shit.

If you actually want more then 300 people to have the slightest clue about your "achievements", start by making the server less toxic.

Thanks in advance.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 09:41 AM
If you want to spill your acid, do it on your own fucking forums.

There are a lot of decent people on this server, and they don't need this bullshit, from either side.

Win the game, if you can't and instead want to win the forums you suck at the game and should stop being involved.

Best of luck to all of you.

Genedin
06-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Who are you?

derpcake
06-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Some random guy, I started 2 weeks ago.

Why?

Genedin
06-05-2014, 09:54 AM
You might not be cut out for dis m8

Forum quest is half the fun. Your levels of rustle at 49 posts is already ripping a hold in the pixle/time continuum.

Genedin
06-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Ripping a hole. Fuck. Forum YT'd myself.

Eslade
06-05-2014, 09:58 AM
ya all azrael's fault nihilum is full of people who make rl threats and wishing people would die in rl over elf sim

lulz

u kids r scum

thx for making everyone else on the server look good tho

I'm afraid to wear my azrael shirt in public.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 09:59 AM
You might not be cut out for dis m8

Forum quest is half the fun. Your levels of rustle at 49 posts is already ripping a hold in the pixle/time continuum.

What is this forum quest thing?

You and 10 of your friends in a circle jerk posting shit?

I bet your parents are proud man.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 10:03 AM
derpcake sounds like he is 300 pounds in rl

Eslade
06-05-2014, 10:04 AM
What is this forum quest thing?

You and 10 of your friends in a circle jerk posting shit?

I bet your parents are proud man.

forum quest is a red tradition, deal with it. It's not just one side doing it and it's usually meant as a joke.

Genedin
06-05-2014, 10:06 AM
<insert various rustle jpeg here>

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:10 AM
derpcake sounds like he is 300 pounds in rl

You should be banned from this forum, normal people don't roll like that.

I'd elaborate but I'm getting tired because I'm fat.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:11 AM
<insert various rustle jpeg here>

The tards on this forum only repost shit anyway.

Eslade
06-05-2014, 10:13 AM
you might not be cut for viewing the rnf forums derpcake. No shame in sticking to server chat.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm protesting the level here.

This place stops a lot of people from starting on red.

I understand the denizens of this place have a hard time grasping this concept, but, "be less toxic, it will bring you more players".

Sucks to start here, have a good time, and realise both guilds have flamers.

I know neither guilds leadership supports the RL flaming bullshit. I wish moderation / GMs / guild leadership would cooperate to solve this issue.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Hey go to server chat with your little fgt tears boy

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Man you a sad dude.

I hope you and your mother have a nice day.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:23 AM
/hug

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
hope your mom gives u a tissue today for your years

u little bitch

Eslade
RnF isn't going to be moderated unless certain rules are broken.

You're not going to be able to change it at this point.

Tassador
You are seriously talking about grown people not playin on red because of stud said in rnf. I can maybe give you server chat or ooc but rnf get the fuck out of here with that bull shit.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Why would I need a tissue?

Because some immersed tard, with a sig noone gives a fuck about, was mean to me?

You weren't even mean to me lol.

I'm entertained, keep it up bro.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:27 AM
You are seriously talking about grown people not playin on red because of stud said in rnf. I can maybe give you server chat or ooc but rnf get the fuck out of here with that bull shit.

Yes I am.

I took the time to look at some threads. There is a lot of filth, then there is the deleting of that enchanter, well .. shines a bad light on the high end here in general.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 10:29 AM
http://www.untiredwithloving.org/tears.gif

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Thanks for proving my point.

Tassador
06-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I guess you are thin skin my friend, you have the ability to not click rnf if you are not able to tolerate it. Really dick and fart jokes or white kids calling each other "******" should not effect a well ration human being.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 10:34 AM
found derps mom

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6c4T8094dhycjoI1

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:36 AM
No thin skin here. I have had internetz for some time.

This is just a circle-jerk of idiots that are so immersed they have no regards for any decency.

These people need help.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Your guild leader will tell you to stop slandering & RL-e-insulting others also.

Support your fucking guild, act like you are decent.

Tassador
06-05-2014, 10:41 AM
We playing eq man we all need help.

derpcake
06-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Some more then others.

Koota
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes, actually he does... Ever heard of not blowing your load all at once??

- Oppressor

Still waiting

mikemandella
06-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Still waiting

Oh.. it's coming.. Word on the street is it's about to drop any day now.

- Oppressor

SNIPERS
06-05-2014, 01:11 PM
to be completely honest, i think the severity of RMT scandal should denote the type of punishment someone should receive. if nizzar was running a big multi-thousand dollar RMT ring they should really ban his IP and prevent him from ever playing on the server.
banning his accounts, allowing him to rejoin the guild as a member (yea rite) and happily gind his way to 60 again, do you really think he's not going to get into it again? does staff really believe he's not going to STILL have a say in guild loots? he's STILL going to be the unofficial guild leader. he's STILL going to get any banked loot he wants. does staff really think by just banning his accounts, he won't dabble into this again sometime in the future? he'll be smarter, probably get away with it for a while, maybe slip up and get caught and then what? reban his accounts and let him happily start over again.

there really hasn't been any justice served from his punishment.

Nirgon
06-05-2014, 01:13 PM
If you don't like it? Leave.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 01:14 PM
banning someones ip does no good

how can u people be so retarded in 2014?

all u gotta do is unplug your modem for 15 mins to get a new ip

use a vpn

a proxy

jesus christ morans

Koota
06-05-2014, 01:42 PM
all u gotta do is unplug your modem for 15 mins to get a new ip

LOL. Retard

Koota
06-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Oh.. it's coming.. Word on the street is it's about to drop any day now.

- Oppressor

Kay, so till that happens, im still chortlin'

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 01:48 PM
LOL. Retard

?

Genedin
06-05-2014, 01:59 PM
BAN HIS MAC ADDRESS DOGS

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:00 PM
can change my mac address just as easy

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Private Tunnel right

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:03 PM
no

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Not talking to you sped

Genedin
06-05-2014, 02:07 PM
BUT I HAVE A PC NOT A MAC

Eslade
06-05-2014, 02:08 PM
what about Linux?

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:12 PM
even easier on linux

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 02:20 PM
can u h4x the gibson zero cool?

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WzbOw.gif

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
can u h4x the gibson zero cool?

just bc you're stupid n buy hookers off the internet

http://i59.tinypic.com/hulm4h.jpg

can change your mac in linux in 10 secs

Retti confirmed stupid n bad @ elf sim

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Tight you changed the mac addr on a vm workstation111!! 1!1

Drakaris
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
The bottom line is this:
1) I'm only posting because you faggots from azrael keep making threads about me.

How many threads have I made despite getting tells that could be manipulated to make people look bad or in game y/t?

2) I only pointed out my sympathy for a hypothetical situation based on what sektors was saying. He was telling me a guy relied on rmt to pay his bills.

The reality is trading game assets for money will never be successful. The moment it can generate any form of revenue, gold farmers from countries of lower socio economic status will manifest themselves. There will be far too many people to try to ban and they will have access to many utilities, because $10-$20 a day from rmt means they can live a higher quality of life in their country, shitting up a server in the process.

Being a pvp server they can transfer plat easily through y/t to avoid detection and getting caught across multiple accounts. But the reality is RMT isn't worth shit here because the client potential is very very small ( eg just sektorss). This gives you an idea of how fragile a persons lifestyle is, if it hypothetically relies on rmt.

Tl:dr

It was a conversation based on a hypothetical situation put to me and I commented. Get over it.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
isnt that what you accuse lite of 24/7?

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Eats alphabet soup by day

Changes mac addies on vm workstations by night

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 02:32 PM
just bc you're stupid n buy hookers off the internet

http://i59.tinypic.com/hulm4h.jpg

can change your mac in linux in 10 secs

Retti confirmed stupid n bad @ elf sim

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:32 PM
accuses lite of loading toons up in a virtual box by day

has sex with his imaginary gurl at night

after his ex wife txts him pics of her new mans cock

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Can you hack the computers at school and change our gr4des?

Nirgon
06-05-2014, 02:33 PM
So Drak, you're saying someone who RMTs on P99 will never makes the Forbes list? I see. Makes sense when you explain it.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Retti is must suck knowing some fgt in Alabama is smarter than u

u feels

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
err i meant Rexx

either way prob smarter than both u combined

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo7ZnSC59mY&list=UU4cCjKsLJiYTZFnhROl7Ihg

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-05-2014, 02:48 PM
The burger flaring machine is starting to sputter!!!!!!!!!

Sektor
06-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Making an appearance. Keep up the good work.

Drakaris
06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
So Drak, you're saying someone who RMTs on P99 will never makes the Forbes list? I see. Makes sense when you explain it.

I'm glad you see the humour in the situation. Yet we are lead to believe there is somehow a multi thousand dollar rmt ring, and somehow items that members want aren't lapped up for subsidised prices for reagent money and pvp potions.

If rmt is so big on red99 where are all the china farmers at?

The whole thing is a joke.

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
You think a forum member with the handle Drakaris would be a badass member of the community instead of a major whiny faggot.

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
err i meant Rexx

either way prob smarter than both u combined

I agree. Living in mom's garage with no job at age 30. Your killin it irl.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 03:01 PM
lol coming from a guy who is sitting @ his parents house

while his ex wife is banging some black dude in your former house

hes killin her vagina irl

HippoNipple
06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm glad you see the humour in the situation. Yet we are lead to believe there is somehow a multi thousand dollar rmt ring, and somehow items that members want aren't lapped up for subsidised prices for reagent money and pvp potions.

If rmt is so big on red99 where are all the china farmers at?

The whole thing is a joke.

He was actually agreeing with you, just in a sarcastic forum quest kind of way. No, he doesn't think anyone is making a killing doing RMT on this server.

Scikala
06-05-2014, 03:04 PM
lol coming from a guy who is sitting @ his parents house

while his ex wife is banging some black dude in your former house

hes killin her vagina irl

Did I miss a thread where this got outed? You bring it up a lot...and no one seems to say anything opposite of it besides insulting you.

Just curious.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
it has been public knowledge for like a year

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 03:06 PM
I picture him smoking a Marlboro 100 in his mom's garage, hemeroids flaring up from sitting on the wooden chair he brought out from dining room, just laughing hysterically each time he repeats the same comment that nobody cares about

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 03:07 PM
you should quit thinking about me so much and start thinking about that BBC murdering your ex

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 03:13 PM
0/10

Eslade
06-05-2014, 03:13 PM
He was actually agreeing with you, just in a sarcastic forum quest kind of way. No, he doesn't think anyone is making a killing doing RMT on this server.

If you're already getting paid disability then that extra couple of thousand dollars adds up. Especially if it's all tax free.

Genedin
06-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Not public to me, Rellapsed always seems to have all this random information on people that I've never seen or heard, but I haven't been keeping track of you sick fucks that long just had the account.

Also, Dat Tor browser. what you doing on them deep webs son

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 03:21 PM
yeah retti had a rough christmas 2013 and someone he confided in spilt the beans on forums causing rustling

retti is good at ignoring the topic and trolling instead though to his credit

all jokes aside it sucks when your fat wife walks out on you

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/132/754/ILIED_KNOWTHATFEELBRO.png?1307766398

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Not public to me, Rellapsed always seems to have all this random information on people that I've never seen or heard, but I haven't been keeping track of you sick fucks that long just had the account.

Also, Dat Tor browser. what you doing on them deep webs son

he just makes shit up as he goes, doesnt even know what the fuck he is saying, only person ive ever ignored on the forum

Mac Drettj
06-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Lulz made it up and relapse too dumb to make his own material

But are bottom dwellers and are only smart enough to troll blue rnf

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
We both know that's not true.

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Retti is a pal, rellapsed some borderline psycho, dude spams me in tells every time I'm online then talks massive shit forums

Idk

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
rexx was always cool in game in tells so cant hate

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 04:22 PM
rexx was always cool in game in tells so cant hate

gaffin is a bro

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 04:23 PM
http://www.crossfitwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Bromance.jpg

Not_Kazowi
06-05-2014, 04:25 PM
is that ginobili

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Retti is a pal, rellapsed some borderline psycho, dude spams me in tells every time I'm online then talks massive shit forums

Idk

have never sent you 1 single tell since i left RD

lol

fat nerd no 1 wants to send u tells

quido
06-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I could beat you all up

Silent
06-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Oh man, it appears rellapse has become a super leet hacker! LEMME GET ROOT ON SOME DEM DAWG o wait u took a screenshot of vmware prompt trying to look cool LOL LOL so bad always bad. rellapse just showin hes just as bad out of game as he is in game, terrible player resorts to forum trolling turns forum troll obsessive mashing refresh key for attention. i am sure you will always have a home even here at p99 RNF 10 years from now.

ur some srs gibson haxxer br0

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 04:44 PM
rellapse went off the deep in for sure scared for his safety and health, maybe suicide soon

LulzSect
06-05-2014, 04:45 PM
http://t7.rbxcdn.com/a1d14b0abdc135ad8f45653d2be065c3

quido
06-05-2014, 04:45 PM
"the deep in" lol

I'll give you a deep in - come roll red again.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 04:55 PM
so someone was saying all nizzarr had to do was change his mac address, I showed it can be changed in 10 secs now all u script kiddies on my nuts

lol

Gaffin stick to fraud n heroin

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Yeah I do heroin a drug ive never touched and im in rehab gotcha.

Unplug your modem for 15 minutes to change your ip guys, lol fucking idiot doesnt even know how to change a ip in 20 seconds in control panel

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:03 PM
4grand a month rehab

when u were stealing money to get by 3 months got caught n had some fraud charges

yeah ok.gif

heroin done fried that brain

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:05 PM
u lucky i like my planar protector status or i would post your court papers

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 05:10 PM
once again retard has to resort to rl attacks like Lulz because you aint got shit on me scrub

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Got the number right here to the rehab if you want it. Can even ask my name since you know it. Even though its kinda weird and stalker to look me up and post my pics like you do.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM
only pics i have posted of u are ones u alrdy posted

not my fault u look gay

and have like 6 felonies for fraud

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 05:21 PM
no one has ever dissed my pics so maybe your the gay one dawg

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
naw

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:46 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6391826432/h61C84F5A/

Gaffin 7.0
06-05-2014, 05:49 PM
dawg i got some of that "yellow" girl

Nirgon
06-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Drank 4 budlights and smoked up some crack.

Can't even buy your way into a fear raid around here anymore WHAT A JOKE.

Rellapse40
06-05-2014, 05:53 PM
bummer man

too bad you cant have a life like mine where your wife makes you 3 meals a day and keeps the house clean

if u subbed wife for mom, your pretty much there

since when did imaginary g/fs count??