PDA

View Full Version : open a fresh new Red Server or teams server

SamIamLegend
06-03-2014, 06:15 PM
will donate $50.00 - anyone else willing to donate for a clean server of all this RMT shit and ridiculousness.

Husalah
06-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Id donate for a fresh start, but id also like to keep my newly created ranger and shadowknights if its possible to keep existing one up. I aint trying to do the 1-4 grind again

Sektor
06-03-2014, 06:20 PM
im all for a fresh start, prob go ikky monk

Kergan
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Add beastlords and you have my wallet.

Swish
06-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Add beastlords and you have my wallet.

Add Luclin and I'll die happy ;)

jooo
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
im all for a fresh start, prob go ikky monk

Sektor RMTing again

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Ya the underground railroad alrdy whispering bout his latest deals.

Silly staff.

Softcore PK
06-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Luclin done right would honestly be great. No bazaar, no Luclin character models, yes PvP in the Nexus. No spire ports (need druid/wiz to get to and from moon). Perfect expansion.

But yeah teams wooo! So excited :)

Kergan
06-03-2014, 09:37 PM
The spire ports were fine, no different then the boat system really. PoK books are what shrunk the world.

Nexus was gay on a PVP server though, and you could remove the bazaar easily by making that ZL take you to the city instead.

Softcore PK
06-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Nexus would have been a great zone if PvP had been enabled. I wonder why they decided to include zones without pvp in that expansion?

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Luclin done right would honestly be great. No bazaar, no Luclin character models, yes PvP in the Nexus. No spire ports (need druid/wiz to get to and from moon). Perfect expansion.

nice

Ames who?
06-03-2014, 09:44 PM
velious isint even out yet and you nerds are already clamoring for luclin to be released

Softcore PK
06-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Gnome SKs.

imo

Drakaris
06-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Sad to see you guys throw all the GMs hard work in their face like this.

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 10:01 PM
I aint trying to do the 1-4 grind again

Potus
06-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Luclin was the death of EQ. No fucking thanks. Beastlords were cool, that's about all that dogshit expansion had going for it.

doughboy
06-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Luclin had a couple cool memories for me. That invisible bridge in the deep was awesome, you always knew a guy would fall in.

Emperor Ssrhaeza would have ogres sitting at a hallway to block rival guilds from engaging the boss.

Vex Thal had crazy loot...but somehow it was also crazy boring. I read in some other thread that people used to exploit that place by running on the ceiling and 3 manning raid bosses.

Nytch
06-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Vex Thal had crazy loot...but somehow it was also crazy boring. I read in some other thread that people used to exploit that place by running on the ceiling and 3 manning raid bosses.

Yes

Zalaerian
06-04-2014, 09:12 AM
AM3 rangers....awe yis

Smedy
06-04-2014, 09:17 AM
halfling rangers ffs, give it to me

Azure
06-04-2014, 09:21 AM
I agree with OP and Faerie. New server. Toned down luclin would be gr8 IMO. Kittens in space! P.S. wuld love legacy time line with luclin available from the start. (I.e. all timelines at once, trailing off into normal timeline)

Also, custom server with luclin content only might be pretty kewl. Luclin zones structure was nice and concise and smallerish world would be great. Especially pvp. All non kitten races can haz start up in shadowhaven. Norrath unlocks later :P Lots of big unused cities. Maybe evils can start in sanctus seru, goods in Katta Kastrum. OMG I'm all wet and warm feeling inside over this idea.

Tassador
06-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Never played eq past velious hope I can say that for the rest of my days. Would love classic red server lvl 50 end content........

Azure
06-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Never played eq past velious hope I can say that for the rest of my days. Would love classic red server lvl 50 end content........

would also be good.

Luclin got a bad rap cause everyone had the wow disease when it came out, and the graphics update was a complete flop, and pvp players especially did not like the nexus. but from a pve standpoint it was fine. The zone itemization was fine too. end game raiders did not like having another VP to unlock. But w/e's there was plenty in the expansion that didn't require the month long quest to raid end game.

heartbrand
06-04-2014, 10:12 AM
I would donate whatever was needed for a new pvp server, preferably teams, and would donate extra if it went through PoP. I'll pay to run the box don't care.

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 10:35 AM
I would donate whatever was needed for a new pvp server, preferably teams, and would donate extra if it went through PoP. I'll pay to run the box don't care.

I would do the same but don't care if teams or not tbh

raka
06-04-2014, 10:43 AM
i hope one day i can be rich and just play eq all day with my only worry being cheeto residue.

Genedin
06-04-2014, 10:55 AM
I would happily donate for a new server. Team would be fun but either way. Would love to see boosted pop and the epic pvp in Emperor Crush's throne room.

Kergan
06-04-2014, 10:59 AM
T99 a year into Velious, follows classic timelines. After 1 year in Velious merge, cherry picking the best ruleset.

HippoNipple
06-04-2014, 11:34 AM
I would like a server that wipes every 2 years. 8 months per expansion.

Azure
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM

would be cool, in order to allow people to keep their names/characters, just make it so all chars get set to level one, items deleted, that way people can reroll or keep their original characters every 2 years. seems like a great idea

this would also allow guilds to stay cohesive across resets

Kergan
06-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Personally, I wouldn't play on a server I know was going to be wiped. I can see the appeal to some people but it just wouldn't be for me. I think you'd have problems keeping a consistently high population, as as soon as a guild/team takes over the rest of the people just bail until the timer is up and try again.

Nirgon
06-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Why didn't that happen with blue Kergan?

Lots of people never seeing a raid target but still playing. Intredasting.

Live pvp servers were like this too.... hmmm.

gnomishfirework
06-04-2014, 12:30 PM
why are people who dont play coming nad bashing the GMs for their hardwork in purging the RMT menace?

Bokke
06-04-2014, 12:30 PM
I would play on a new server. I would not play on a server that could be wiped, and I would not play on a teams server unless it had some sort of discord faction. I think teams is a decent idea if it ever happens but there's already population issues, unfortunately, I don't see teams giving the same feeling here as it did on live and I wouldn't want my potential pvp pool to get smaller. I don't even care if discord faction brought with it severe handicaps.

edit: Although, honestly Red seems to be in a way better place right now than it was back in January. New server would prob just give the GMs more work and mess up the existing pop.

gnomishfirework
06-04-2014, 12:34 PM
would also be good.

Luclin got a bad rap cause everyone had the wow disease when it came out, and the graphics update was a complete flop, and pvp players especially did not like the nexus. but from a pve standpoint it was fine. The zone itemization was fine too. end game raiders did not like having another VP to unlock. But w/e's there was plenty in the expansion that didn't require the month long quest to raid end game.

VT was a fucking chore, though. For the work you had to go through to unlock and handle it, it was fucking awful in terms of time commitment to just fucking clear. Items were awesome, though. Just hated being in the zone, especially since I got the gear I wanted first two clears (that I was gonna get -- I was top of my class, but low on the totem pole otherwise).

Zalaerian
06-04-2014, 12:45 PM
You could ghost coh mages thru VT on live. Wasn't that bad. Fast clears were like 3 hours w/o screw ups

Vile
06-04-2014, 12:55 PM
HOW MUCH WILL IT TAKE ROGEAN?

Kergan
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Why didn't that happen with blue Kergan?

Lots of people never seeing a raid target but still playing. Intredasting.

Live pvp servers were like this too.... hmmm.

Because blue is...blue. You can always participate in the end game if you want, due to raid rotations and FTE. If 30-40 people wanted to start on blue server fresh right now and went full neckbeard they would be in the raid target rotation within 6 months. You can't truly dominate and control the server there.

Hitmonlee
06-04-2014, 01:35 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/73/73550451cdb61a415932eeeb8c499e0c3117a9933ce3a46b57 853f0608318390.jpg

Xer0
06-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Id donate for a fresh start, but id also like to keep my newly created ranger and shadowknights if its possible to keep existing one up. I aint trying to do the 1-4 grind again

PLease explain to me how this sentence makes any sense

"I'm willing to start fresh; as long as I don't have to start over"

??

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
i think he's assuming if this were to happen R99 would be taken down with the new one in it's place.

i.e. did not read carefully

Tradesonred
06-04-2014, 05:22 PM
To me it doesnt look like theyve learned much from mistakes done in the past. For example, i didnt see any ulterior posts by Sirken indicating that hes understood that the problem that led to PnP was not the playerbase, it was letting the worst aspects of the box (Vets with knowledge of the game with an explicit intention of griefing newer, without guilds people off the box) take control of the box with the xp loss in pvp mechanic.

So then an artificial solution had to be applied (PnP) akin to having to amputate a limb because treatment came too late.

Soon enough a new game will come out that will eclipse EQ, its almost inevitable. Myself i wouldnt put another 3 years on a Rogean and co led box, or any other box most likely. Its been a fun-ish 3 years but theres no way id do it again, not without a clean slate where devs have a clear understanding of what went wrong during the first 2 years. I myself pushed for a wipe months ago, but got around to thinking this would be bad. A long read, if you are interested: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138880 Having a new server will solve nothing if the same mistakes are repeated, is my point. I dont think they will not repeat the same mistakes, or they will make new ones, they have too much of a PVE mindset for a pvp server, is my point.

Games like Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous are the precursors to a whole new batch of games where people are willing to pay devs in advance for the hope and promise of a non-shitty, back to the sandbox game. This is where the future is, multiple sandbox games are already in alpha.

So enjoy red99 while it lasts, is my suggestion. I predicted that if a team server gets created, it will suck all the pop from red, finish it mortal kombat style, and die of its own death a couple of months later because balance is much harder to acheive on a teams server. Maybe my assesment is wrong, we will see. But to me the best option is to keep listening to the playerbase (while being on guard for fake feedback intended to give some players an advantage) and add little tweaks here and there to red. Thats as good as it gets. Be careful what you wish for etc etc...

Personally i dont think red needs much of anything else. The group xp thing was a good thing, just maybe some events if the GMs get around to it. Maybe some optional item loot system if Rogean and co get the time for it and think its a good idea.

heartbrand
06-04-2014, 05:29 PM
The biggest p99 issue with the endgame will always be that content is stagnant. In classic, the next expac came out 6 months later and guilds moved on to the next stuff. There seems to be no fix for that here.

Tradesonred
06-04-2014, 05:32 PM
The biggest p99 issue with the endgame will always be that content is stagnant. In classic, the next expac came out 6 months later and guilds moved on to the next stuff. There seems to be no fix for that here.

Right, theres always this limited lifeshelf with EQ classic, no matter how you do it. Its a good, but 14 year old game.

Would love to see some kind of eve online and EQ hybrid down the line.

Vile
06-04-2014, 05:39 PM

Which is why the server should be cyclical. This would cure RMT.. and there would be new gulds every reset etc...

heartbrand
06-04-2014, 05:43 PM
The kings and bandits loz concept with devs who don't suck ass would be pretty cool

Not_Kazowi
06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Which is why the server should be cyclical. This would cure RMT.. and there would be new gulds every reset etc...

Wipes on VZTZ were frustrating sometimes but eventually prased. Kept the sever fresh and creates equal playing fields.

Vile
06-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Wipes on VZTZ were frustrating sometimes but eventually prased. Kept the sever fresh and creates equal playing fields.

Agreed.

If everyone knows it's going to happen the pixel lust will subside... and the wipes will bring back awesome low level pvp..

Vile
06-04-2014, 05:59 PM
The kings and bandits loz concept with devs who don't suck ass would be pretty cool

When you stray that far from "classic" it's never going to work.

Set time limits to expansions... and keep resetting the box like Diablo's ladder system.

abacab-bansdontwork
06-04-2014, 06:04 PM
I can open Luclin, turn PvP on and let you bros duke it out on my box

Will literally take 5 mins; will even make Nexus PvP and turn off wizard spire ports.

abacab-bansdontwork
06-04-2014, 06:51 PM
do it

Froglok will take first place again

Done fgt.

http://i.imgur.com/ItGpCfr.png

Rellapse40
06-04-2014, 07:07 PM
nm

Gaffin 7.0
06-04-2014, 07:22 PM
server name *****?

Rellapse40
06-04-2014, 07:45 PM
if u did not inject so much heroin u would of figured it was the server of his u logged into 3 days ago

Telron
06-04-2014, 07:54 PM

The spire port system was probably IMO the most perfect compromise with a reduction in time sink and large world feel.

The spires were timed, and similar to boats. Just worked for more locations.

Aenor
06-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Donating for teams beta server. Rep yo City plz.

Aenor
06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Co-sign accelerated timeline and cyclical wipes. Leave RMT99 up and make Teams99 wipe every 24 months after 8 months each of classic, Kunark and Velious.

Daefuin
06-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Make it happen. I'd gladly chip in a few hundred.

Colgate
06-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Make it happen. I'd gladly chip in a few hundred.

hail

Vile
06-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Co-sign accelerated timeline and cyclical wipes. Leave RMT99 up and make Teams99 wipe every 24 months after 8 months each of classic, Kunark and Velious.

yep

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 09:19 PM
could just not do luclin and put AA's into velious content

Vile
06-04-2014, 09:21 PM
you guys are pushing it.. there is nothing passed velious worth our time.

you know how long it would take to make luclin "classic"? besides the fact it was a shitty expansion..

Colgate
06-04-2014, 09:21 PM
BUT MUH CATS

Vile
06-04-2014, 09:23 PM
BUT MUH CATS

can look @ shitty cats @ kerra isle

Buhbuh
06-04-2014, 09:36 PM
i had some pretty good skirmishes in a few zones in luclin. that whole space outside of the bazaar ranging from paludal to FG were decent zones. Few good fights in the grey/ ssra temple too.

other than that, not really. camping VT keys was far more poopsocky than VP keys, and even those can be bad.

Daefuin
06-04-2014, 09:37 PM
No drop items death of eq pvp part 1
Luclin safe zone bullshit death of eq pvp part 2
Luclin AA instant kill/gate/homosex death of eq pvp part 3

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Those revenants on the grey were fucking terrible

doughboy
06-05-2014, 02:02 AM
As much as you guys want everything now I think it would be best to wait. The timing is too close with the launch of Velious.

Maybe I can see this happening is if someone stole P99's data and even then it would likely end up in rampant Rmt corruption starting from the server admin. I mean it would have had to be built from stealing anyway.

Only other method I see is if someone did all the data code work from classic-velious on their own like eqclassic.com. I think their data is even more accurate than p99, but it looks like guy gave up on it from fear of a Sony lawsuit. Also the guy isn't willing to share for similar reasons to the guys on P99.

phacemeltar
06-05-2014, 04:00 AM
if new server, will become littered with RMT very soon

R Flair
06-05-2014, 06:01 AM
if new server, will become littered with RMT very soon

Just like red right?

Seems proof of the "big operation" was nothing more than 1 guy with circumstantial evidence from a single incident that could only be validated by an actual confession.

The levels of butthurt on this server are asstounding.

Tassador
06-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Wooooooo the nature boy!!!!

Tassador
06-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Limousine riding jet flying Armani suit wearing.

eskimospy
06-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Just like red right?

Seems proof of the "big operation" was nothing more than 1 guy with circumstantial evidence from a single incident that could only be validated by an actual confession.

The levels of butthurt on this server are asstounding.

Nizzar still RIP in peace tho lol

R Flair
06-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Nizzar still RIP in peace tho lol

Nihilum's enemies seem to be 100x more effective in their campaigns on these forums than they ever have been in game.

Can't win at Everquest? Just ForumQuest and PetitionQuest until you've swayed the minds of the powers that be.

Fame
06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
words

Anyone have that link to the flair gif from maybe a few months ago? He was doing a interview with someone back stage and was wooing like the shit was tourettes.

eskimospy
06-05-2014, 09:15 AM
words

Nizz banned on blue, then banned on red. Totally not nizzar's fault.
ROI of alllllll those hours in game not great.

Barladore
06-05-2014, 09:34 AM

Honeyblunts
06-05-2014, 09:48 AM
did somebody say fresh?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOfLXUnRB4xdf-7BsmRASIg41WwRMPwyEDzha1VrE4onF96RlxVg

SamIamLegend
06-05-2014, 10:56 AM
I can count 10 friends alone that would come back to play if a clean server was put in. I'm just one person. Imagine what out population would be like

Sheriff
06-05-2014, 11:03 AM
did somebody say fresh?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOfLXUnRB4xdf-7BsmRASIg41WwRMPwyEDzha1VrE4onF96RlxVg

That's more than one package of icing. WTF?

Kergan
06-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah dude it's total bullshit to use two icing packs on one pair, what the hell you gonna do with that last pair of icingless bland pastry treats? Feed it to the dog?

Koota
06-05-2014, 12:22 PM
im the only one that buys a tub of vanilla frosting just for my toaster strudles?

hatelore
06-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Put some peanut butter and maple syrup on that mofo.

Ames who?
06-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I can count 10 friends alone that would come back to play if a clean server was put in. I'm just one person. Imagine what out population would be like

name them right NOW

nonphixion
06-06-2014, 03:23 AM
dude its gamgy the brave were talking about here!

Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Merry, Pippin, Gimli, Elrond, Arwen, Frodo ,Galadrielle
and thats just the fellowship of the ring!

Hamburgalur
06-06-2014, 05:21 AM
This is an idea for people who played too much already and don't have much else to do. Bad idea.

Bazia
06-06-2014, 06:10 PM
if blue aint getting a wipe no way our asses are getting one

Telron
06-06-2014, 08:28 PM
#NOWIPE4EVER

Rec
06-06-2014, 09:37 PM
teams server any day now

Sk00ba5t3v3
08-19-2014, 02:51 PM
I would donate $200 for a team server.

Clark
08-19-2014, 04:11 PM
why are people who dont play coming nad bashing the GMs for their hardwork in purging the RMT menace?

Because they didnt . Nihilum should have been deleted.

Mac Drettj
08-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Because they didnt . Nihilum should have been deleted.

Nihilum deleted

Nillyhum created later that day

GREAT PLAN

Clark
08-19-2014, 04:20 PM
To me it doesnt look like theyve learned much from mistakes done in the past. For example, i didnt see any ulterior posts by Sirken indicating that hes understood that the problem that led to PnP was not the playerbase, it was letting the worst aspects of the box (Vets with knowledge of the game with an explicit intention of griefing newer, without guilds people off the box) take control of the box with the xp loss in pvp mechanic.

So then an artificial solution had to be applied (PnP) akin to having to amputate a limb because treatment came too late.

Soon enough a new game will come out that will eclipse EQ, its almost inevitable. Myself i wouldnt put another 3 years on a Rogean and co led box, or any other box most likely. Its been a fun-ish 3 years but theres no way id do it again, not without a clean slate where devs have a clear understanding of what went wrong during the first 2 years. I myself pushed for a wipe months ago, but got around to thinking this would be bad. A long read, if you are interested: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138880 Having a new server will solve nothing if the same mistakes are repeated, is my point. I dont think they will not repeat the same mistakes, or they will make new ones, they have too much of a PVE mindset for a pvp server, is my point.

Games like Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous are the precursors to a whole new batch of games where people are willing to pay devs in advance for the hope and promise of a non-shitty, back to the sandbox game. This is where the future is, multiple sandbox games are already in alpha.

So enjoy red99 while it lasts, is my suggestion. I predicted that if a team server gets created, it will suck all the pop from red, finish it mortal kombat style, and die of its own death a couple of months later because balance is much harder to acheive on a teams server. Maybe my assesment is wrong, we will see. But to me the best option is to keep listening to the playerbase (while being on guard for fake feedback intended to give some players an advantage) and add little tweaks here and there to red. Thats as good as it gets. Be careful what you wish for etc etc...

Personally i dont think red needs much of anything else. The group xp thing was a good thing, just maybe some events if the GMs get around to it. Maybe some optional item loot system if Rogean and co get the time for it and think its a good idea.

Agree with most of this. All P99 players hope for is a sandbox where players make rules (blue and red), but things have been straying away with custom rules of how a few people envision EQ servers should operate. Bring back the sandbox days!

Potus
08-19-2014, 05:02 PM
New server is absolutely pointless without GM support. Sadly all the GMs on this project are too busy policing who parks what ranger at Trakanon on blue.

DRAGONBAIT
08-19-2014, 10:57 PM
i dont get the teams server thing...anyone here played on tallon? it was teams, it was fun as a lowbie, go to gfay as a gnome to kill elves and viceversa or being a darkie and fighting lighties thru nektulos...but about end game? we all joined guilds, noone cared about the team thing, only prob was when fighting other guilds sometimes only darkies, or shorties stood alive and it was kind of weird when noone could attack noone. So, my point as a real pvp server... teams just doesnt make any sense in the long run since with low pop there wont be any low lvl gameplay for that team pvp scenarios.

that or someone explain it to me plz

Bazia
08-19-2014, 11:03 PM
people having 12+ level 60s each is classic

GoldScar
08-20-2014, 06:28 AM

boom

Pudge
08-20-2014, 11:15 AM
i dont get the teams server thing...anyone here played on tallon? it was teams, it was fun as a lowbie, go to gfay as a gnome to kill elves and viceversa or being a darkie and fighting lighties thru nektulos...but about end game? we all joined guilds, noone cared about the team thing, only prob was when fighting other guilds sometimes only darkies, or shorties stood alive and it was kind of weird when noone could attack noone. So, my point as a real pvp server... teams just doesnt make any sense in the long run since with low pop there wont be any low lvl gameplay for that team pvp scenarios.

that or someone explain it to me plz

The teams server will be so you can always attack ppl on the other team. 3 teams, some form of item loot. And probably a mechanic in place to keep teams balanced. The reasons ppl are clamoring for teams are 1) fresh server (since we have all been told r99 will never wipe), 2) bluebies get to dip their toes while still having automatic support group/friends (+pop), 3) not everyone will be on the same team (ala nihilum), 4) it hasent been done before. Spice up this old game.

heartbrand
08-20-2014, 11:49 AM
will donate cost of box

Nirgon
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Will donate enough cheetos to cover the devs in sweet dust whilst they work on it

After Velious + planar 2.0 done

Stasis01
08-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Velious or variance is what our box needs, but it's almost perfect imo - population/attitude of the box is changing too with the consistent simulated repops.

Mobs going outside Nihi, people don't want to invest double the time to lock everything down/burning out meaning more people will get opportunities and the atmosphere will change.

Population will climb/box won't be as much of a freak show.

Vile
08-20-2014, 12:51 PM
velious wont help red one bit lol...

Stasis01
08-20-2014, 12:53 PM
It's fine the way it is currently, more content will allow for more guilds which is really the final problem.

Variance will fix that in Kunark by having guilds able ot focus on individual timers or by pvping more often throughout the windows.

Velious will help that just by sheer content.

Stasis01
08-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Which is ultimately what Simulated Repops does, it's hard to do a full day of VP and then a full day of all the 7days, keep up on Trak, and then do the full Simulated Repop.

I know people will preach it'll flood the server, but honestly most of the loot just goes to people who log on once a week or whatever it was and then retire at a certain point of boredom and contribute nothing to the box.

No idea why I'm writing this fuck my life.

Mac Drettj
08-20-2014, 01:16 PM
uh oh

hes at it again

Clark
08-20-2014, 01:51 PM
It's fine the way it is currently, more content will allow for more guilds which is really the final problem.

Variance will fix that in Kunark by having guilds able ot focus on individual timers or by pvping more often throughout the windows.

Velious will help that just by sheer content.

Maybe, but a wipe would be far better.

watbab
08-20-2014, 05:26 PM
Maybe, but a wipe would be far better.

mtb tripper
08-20-2014, 05:28 PM
please do Mr. UPS Man

Eslade
08-20-2014, 05:51 PM
No idea why I'm writing this fuck my life.
lol

Kergan
08-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Hehe Stasis crackin me up today.

Swish
08-20-2014, 06:27 PM
wipe it on Velious opening night (which should be 1-2 weeks before blue)... guaranteed to breathe fresh life into the box

Eslade
08-20-2014, 07:13 PM
wipe it on Velious opening night (which should be 1-2 weeks before blue)... guaranteed to breathe fresh life into the box

Naw, 2 days after for maximum trolling.

Musetii
08-21-2014, 03:34 AM
Derubael already stated that he'd rather red99 slowly deteriorate and die than open the floor for talks about a wipe. But then again, money talks. Donate more to become relevant.

Derubael
08-21-2014, 03:38 AM
Derubael already stated that he'd rather red99 slowly deteriorate and die than open the floor for talks about a wipe. But then again, money talks. Donate more to become relevant.

Not just me - Rogean, Nilbog, and Sirken have all stated they will never wipe either box.

Wipe box - > 3-6 months down the road we are in the exact same situation with the exact same people. The people who don't play here will continue to not play here for the same reasons. The people who leave will continue to leave for the same reasons. The people who stay will stay for the same reasons.

It will be great for like a month. Then a vocal minority will be calling for a wipe again (yes, wipe committee, you guys are a vocal minority.)

Colgate
08-21-2014, 03:42 AM
78% of 220 voters is a vocal minority?

wut?

georgie
08-21-2014, 03:44 AM
box thriving

Jenni D
08-21-2014, 03:45 AM
think how many would return to play if a wipe was green lit. yikes.

Musetii
08-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Not just me - Rogean, Nilbog, and Sirken have all stated they will never wipe either box.

Wipe box - > 3-6 months down the road we are in the exact same situation with the exact same people. The people who don't play here will continue to not play here for the same reasons. The people who leave will continue to leave for the same reasons. The people who stay will stay for the same reasons.

It will be great for like a month. Then a vocal minority will be calling for a wipe again (yes, wipe committee, you guys are a vocal minority.)

Negative. This current box has seen enough server changes for a wipe to be necessary. That alone is worth the wipe, not to mention other brought up issues like rmt and guild limit size + whatever arguments the majority of the population has.

georgie
08-21-2014, 03:54 AM
once again staff thinks they know whats best. r99 has been going down since 2 weeks after launch when the xp really settled in. u don't put classic xp and all of a sudden when the pop drops 60% boost it up and expect people to come back. no one wants to play a server where theres only 2 guilds. I keep reading that there will be a nihilium snowball again? how the fuck is that likely you think 500 people will stack on nihilium, they are in the guild to get pixels you cant do that easily in hokuten with a server pop of 150. a grief guild in every dungeon calling themselves pvpers with oor healing, wizard stacking on spires and rings. get real. this is the worst ive seen a pvp box look. staff need to man the fuck up already.

a wipe would be the best option with the current xp rate, and a fresh start at pixels. think about all the people that gave up grind to 50 that would still be playing. I know I quit that shit xp rate.

the box mistakes are fixed? how about a real box this time...

Musetii
And plus big fonz is just on the bandwagon. The 46 people who were against the wipe are pve personnel who cant manage on blue since TMO and IB have that taken care of. Also, so what if 3 to 6 months down the road people ask for a wipe...if 3/4 of the population wants it why not give it to them? Those 3 to 6 months would be filled with pvp action...not this festering shithole. Think of the donations too, amirite

Derubael
78% of 220 voters is a vocal minority?

wut?
You're forgetting that half those people don't even log in anymore. A quarter was anonymous forum accounts. So that leaves us with about 30-40 people who actually want a wipe and actively play here.

Regardless, the numbers don't matter - they aren't going to wipe the box. It's not even worth talking about. Sometime after Velious release Rogean will look at a teams server. If you can't live without playing on a fresh box, wait for that. Also, no one addressed this:

How will this freshly wiped box end up any different if it's all the same people? Including ones we've banned to the point that they stopped trying. I just don't see it turning out differently somehow.

Musetii
08-21-2014, 04:02 AM
You're forgetting that half those people don't even log in anymore. A quarter was anonymous forum accounts. So that leaves us with about 30-40 people who actually want a wipe and actively play here.

Regardless, the numbers don't matter - they aren't going to wipe the box. It's not even worth talking about. Sometime after Velious release Rogean will look at a teams server. If you can't live without playing on a fresh box, wait for that. Also, no one addressed this:

How will this freshly wiped box end up any different if it's all the same people? Including ones we've banned to the point that they stopped trying. I just don't see it turning out differently somehow.

Sticky a warning in general chat threatening any pro wipe supporters permabans and watch the rest of the current population drop. I'm sure the non pve pop is only logging in because they want to believe beneficial changes are coming.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 04:05 AM
because nihilum probably wouldn't be on top of a new server, unless of course history repeated itself and the guild that was dominating them gets banned for the same exploit they were using for several weeks in a row.

when azrael was on top of the server, we routinely left raid mobs up instead of killing them the moment they spawned; i've played about a dozen eq emu pvp servers in the past several years and this is the first time there has ever been a group of players who play like nihilum does. this state of competition is a result of poor staff management where they are allowed to blatantly and repeatedly break the rules and get away with it, which discourages anyone from attempting to compete.

anyway, 6 months down the road it would be a 6 month old server where 90% of the playerbase doesn't have multiple level 60s, which is another one of the main reasons why people are bored and want a wipe.

Derubael
08-21-2014, 04:11 AM
because nihilum probably wouldn't be on top of a new server, unless of course history repeated itself and the guild that was dominating them gets banned for the same exploit they were using for several weeks in a row.

when azrael was on top of the server, we routinely left raid mobs up instead of killing them the moment they spawned; i've played about a dozen eq emu pvp servers in the past several years and this is the first time there has ever been a group of players who play like nihilum does. this state of competition is a result of poor staff management where they are allowed to blatantly and repeatedly break the rules and get away with it, which discourages anyone from attempting to compete.

anyway, 6 months down the road it would be a 6 month old server where 90% of the playerbase doesn't have multiple level 60s, which is another one of the main reasons why people are bored and want a wipe.

Why don't we let Velious hit and see how that works out first? If that comes and goes and things remain the same (they won't), I'll be the first staff member to put some thought into a wipe.

Until then, these threads just make me stay away from the red forums in general.

Musetii
08-21-2014, 04:13 AM
Why don't we let Velious hit and see how that works out first? If that comes and goes and things remain the same (they won't), I'll be the first staff member to put some thought into a wipe.

Until then, these threads just make me stay away from the red forums in general.
Copy that. Stay away from red but be sure to be back after Velious. Guess I'll stop holding my breath since we finally got a staff member to bargain.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 04:20 AM

"we'll maybe consider doing something that a majority of the community agrees would be good in an indefinite amount of time"

awesome, never heard that one before

Smedy
08-21-2014, 04:26 AM
i'd say hold off on the wipe until haynars new code changes goes live

Derubael
08-21-2014, 04:31 AM
"we'll maybe consider doing something that a majority of the community agrees would be good in an indefinite amount of time"

awesome, never heard that one before

You will never be happy with anything that we do.

Rec
08-21-2014, 04:38 AM
teams 99 or bust

Musetii
08-21-2014, 04:40 AM
i'd say hold off on the wipe until haynars new code changes goes live

Smedy for Red99 Staff, 2014! I'll donate.

georgie
08-21-2014, 05:38 AM
burn this mofo down

Rec
08-21-2014, 06:39 AM
Open teams99 and wipe red99 at the same time and lets see whose cuisine reigns supreme!

FFA fans are quakin in their boots!

mtb tripper
08-21-2014, 07:04 AM
what the hell

Musetii
08-21-2014, 07:47 AM
You've never done anything that he asked, lmfao not once, you honestly only listen to Nihilum because they kiss your ass while they break every rule and smile at you.

Then you call player's like me biased for pointing out how many members in the guild cheat. Everytime they are online they're breaking the rules. You could literally follow the guild for 30 mins a day and find bannable offenses. So if you haven't caught half the people still running MQ, Training, exploiting mobs with pathing to hide them, then your either covering for them or incompetent.

Either way there isn't a single MMO staff that would have put up with this bullshit for 1/10 the amount of time this staff has allowed it to go on for.

In b4 thread moved to rnf

Jenni D
08-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Derubael -

you say once Velious hits, things won't be the same.

What will change exactly? i'm curious.

There's a player who still plays openly on the server, in nihilum, of course, who has 6 banned characters already, and has had a forum ban from Sirken, reported by myself, which was due to a disgusting racial slur. This player has their current character name in their sig. my question is, why is this character not banned?

I wont name this player as quite frankly i dont wish to receive more horrendous abuse.

thanks and await your reply

mostbitter
08-21-2014, 08:55 AM
If they perma banned everyone who let loose a racial epithet then both servers would be closed down and people would get arrested irl.

On a serious note, a real issue with the server is that you have people like Jenni who RMT'd her account for 500$ around the time kunark released who haven't played since who only show up to try and get other players suspended and cause more strife/disconnect between the active community and the staff

heartbrand
08-21-2014, 09:11 AM
If there's one thing the history of red has shown, it's that the staff know what's best for the box. It's been a huge success with their ideas such as exp loss on pvp death, nerfed classic xp, custom resists, announcing team servers then unannouncing them, fairly applied rules that are clearly delineated, etc.

Derubael
08-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Derubael -

you say once Velious hits, things won't be the same.

What will change exactly? i'm curious.

There's a player who still plays openly on the server, in nihilum, of course, who has 6 banned characters already, and has had a forum ban from Sirken, reported by myself, which was due to a disgusting racial slur. This player has their current character name in their sig. my question is, why is this character not banned?

I wont name this player as quite frankly i dont wish to receive more horrendous abuse.

thanks and await your reply

You'll just have to trust that scumbags can only scumbag for so long before they get sacked. I realize that given the servers history, this statement may seem laughably thin, but keep in mind that my investigations take time and I only act on facts and hard evidence - something that can take months to properly collect - and I won't ban based on retroactive situations that happened before my time. During this time it's likely the only people who even know what/who I'm looking into are Rogean, Sirken, and Nilbog.

Oftentimes things will slip through the cracks, potentially for weeks at a time, but I try to keep caught up on everything that makes it's way through the petition forum, in addition to my own investigations that are always ongoing and rarely made public. Also be aware that I am the resident exterminator for both servers. Blue scumbags need love just as much as Red scumbags. I have to split my time as best I can to try and keep both servers clean.

no chewie dont
08-21-2014, 09:21 AM
do ur thang deru

Jenni D
08-21-2014, 09:51 AM
pras deru

Colgate
08-21-2014, 09:54 AM
You will never be happy with anything that we do.

i would be happy with a staff approach to the server that isn't completely retarded and out of touch with reality

Kergan
08-21-2014, 09:58 AM
I will only support a wipe if Azrael people are anti-wipe.

Derubael
08-21-2014, 10:07 AM
i would be happy with a staff approach to the server that isn't completely retarded and out of touch with reality

Lead us to the promised land, Colgate.

What do we do, excluding a wipe, to suddenly save the box?

Could you also help define "save the box"? Population @ 200? 300+?

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Bind Pikrib at pots and i'll try to spend an hour every day ressin/buffing newbs. =D
You can remove my bind if you feel that im not puttin in work.

Clark
08-21-2014, 10:19 AM
burn this mofo down

Clark
08-21-2014, 10:21 AM

Lol. Ya I'm kinda on the same page GMing is incredibly easy imho. Folks making stuff out to be way harder than it needs to be. If I was a GM I'd be invis stalking raids and potential cheaters all the time.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Lead us to the promised land, Colgate.

What do we do, excluding a wipe, to suddenly save the box?

Could you also help define "save the box"? Population @ 200? 300+?

actually ban the people who ruin it for everyone else instead of banning their character(s) only for them to have a new level 60 fully geared within a week

actually hold guilds responsible for what their members do instead of saying it over and over and never doing anything about it

remember when you kept saying that nizzar is only allowed to play here if he doesn't lead nihilum? suddenly change your mind or something?

Samsung
08-21-2014, 10:27 AM
actually ban the people who ruin it for everyone else instead of banning their character(s) only for them to have a new level 60 fully geared within a week

actually hold guilds responsible for what their members do instead of saying it over and over and never doing anything about it

remember when you kept saying that nizzar is only allowed to play here if he doesn't lead nihilum? suddenly change your mind or something?

+1

Derubael
08-21-2014, 10:28 AM

Anything else?

No, that still holds true - if someone brings us evidence that shows us Nizzar has any hand at all in leading Nihilum we will nuke the guild right now.

Samsung
08-21-2014, 10:31 AM
Anything else?

No, that still holds true - if someone brings us evidence that shows us Nizzar has any hand at all in leading Nihilum we will nuke the guild right now.

He definitely is.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Anything else?

you told me yourself that you knew he was still the leader and that anyone who thought otherwise is retarded

are you omitting then that you are retarded?

Gaffin 7.0
08-21-2014, 10:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ALWLXrq.gif

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Whoa people attacking volunteer GMs

Derubael
08-21-2014, 10:48 AM
you told me yourself that you knew he was still the leader and that anyone who thought otherwise is retarded

are you omitting then that you are retarded?

I also know that another popular Red 99 player in a position of power boxes/boxed for years. But without evidence, I can't do anything about it.

Derubael
08-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Hell, I'll expand that to include multiple members in positions of power in that guild boxing. But no evidence, no punishment.

Samsung
08-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Hell, I'll expand that to include multiple members in positions of power in that guild boxing. But no evidence, no punishment.

The reality of all of this is you can ban whoever you want. You have the ok from Rogean therefore if members of Nihilum are telling you he's leading that's all you need IMO.

Samsung
08-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Hell I'll use myself as an example if you believed Pitborn you could ban me if you really wanted.

dis_mornin
08-21-2014, 10:57 AM
So wait... Y'all tried to ban nizzar from being in a leadership role of nihi thinking that was even remotely probable?

dis_mornin
08-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Everyone knows you RMT Samsung.. so trying to get nizzar for trouble for anything is throwing stones while living in a glass house bro.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:05 AM
But no evidence, no punishment.

so what constitutes worthy evidence of him leading? the fact that on the nihilum forums he's still listed as the leader? that he's the main tank still? that he's still the main assist in pvp? that he still decides who gets what loot?

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:07 AM
You just described multiple people in the guild. Can only have 1 leader so not sure what you're gettin at?

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:09 AM
I also chortled when Colgate's answer to increasing population was to start banning people, lol.

Upper management written all over this one.

Eslade
08-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Pretty sure Ecoli's tales of abuse from Nizzar should be enough evidence that Nizzar is still leading. Honestly it seems like the only way to prove that Nizzar is leading nihilum is if they actually tag him as leader in game.

What evidence do you need Derupal?

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Seriously though, what isn't he allowed to do? He can't MT a raid? He can't be assisted off of in PVP? He can't talk in TS or guildchat?

Derubael
08-21-2014, 11:16 AM
Pretty much anything. We didn't go out and actively seek evidence that he was still in a leadership role because we figured you guys would be all over that if he was.

We were assured he would be nothing but a basic member because all he wanted to do was play with his pals. If that's not the case, I imagine there's plenty of evidence showing he's not "just a member".

Derubael
08-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Seriously though, what isn't he allowed to do? He can't MT a raid? He can't be assisted off of in PVP? He can't talk in TS or guildchat?

Anything an officer would do. We were explicitly clear on this. He was to have no hand in leadership at all. Loot distribution, guild kicking, etc. If it's something an officer would do but a member wouldn't, he shouldn't be doing it and is well aware of that.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:19 AM
So, tanking a mob ok?
People assisting off you in PVP ok?

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OgS5Jen.jpg

would a regular member admin their forums?

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Internet detectives go! You guys should put these efforts towards jobs

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Everyone knows you RMT Samsung.. so trying to get nizzar for trouble for anything is throwing stones while living in a glass house bro.

"the best defense is a good offense"
-unknown

and

"attacking is the best defense"
-Vince Lombardi

and

"the best form of defense is attack"
- Carl von Clausewitz

Pretty much all R the same thing. Sektor is the next Sun Tzu.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Those forums are for the Nihilum gaming club and not R99 specific. He can still be our leader in other games.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Internet detectives go! You guys should put these efforts towards jobs

funny you say that, i'm at work right now

dis_mornin
08-21-2014, 11:29 AM
"the best defense is a good offense"
-unknown

and

"attacking is the best defense"
-Vince Lombardi

and

"the best form of defense is attack"
- Carl von Clausewitz

Pretty much all R the same thing. Sektor is the next Sun Tzu.

Little Lombardi and art of war reference. I can dig

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:29 AM
I must agree with Colgate

Everyone knows he is still running the show. No secret there.

It really is a shame that after everything Nizzar, the scumbag, has been caught countless times doing, is still allowed to play here, and nonetheless help lead the same guild.

GM's have stated in the past; that if a leader of a guild was caught RMTing, the whole guild will be disbanded and necessary actions would be taken. Now here we are, after countless acts of not giving a shit, Nizzar and Nihilum still run free.

Paying massive plat for a recording of TS when a major fight is going down. Everyone knows this voice, lets see if he plays a leader/officer role. TS won't lie. Well unless its a voice over.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:34 AM
So according to you two CEO level management geniuses, increasing population would go like this:

Step 1: Start banning lots of people.
Step 2: Disband biggest and most stable guild on server.
Step 3: Tons of people come play?

Did you confuse this with your strategy on how to destroy the server or are they one and the same to you?

heartbrand
08-21-2014, 11:36 AM
So according to you two CEO level management geniuses, increasing population would go like this:

Did you confuse this with your strategy on how to destroy the server or are they one and the same to you?

It's called addition by subtraction. By removing toxic players you can attract more players. I'm not saying that would necessarily occur here, but the thought that you can't up pop by banning people is ludicrous. Many games have been successful in upping pop by cracking down on gold spammers / exploiters, etc.

Eslade
08-21-2014, 11:38 AM

Step 1: Start banning lots of toxic people.
Step 2: Disband biggest and most stable anti pvp, rmting, mq using, content blocking zerg guild on server.

Ftfy
Pretty much this.
It's like trying to plant a garden on salty soil.

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:39 AM

I don't care how big your fucking guild is. Rules are fucking rules, and your own leader can't seem to keep $ out of this elf sim.

People who break the rules, especially constantly, should be punished.

Guild leaders who are banned for RMT, should be punished as a guild. Like the GMs have stated. At least ban their guild name make them reform completely. Anything to show that his acts wont be forgotten. This is a GUILD LEADER we are talking about. not a peon.

You want a nice environment for this server? Rid this server of its filth.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:40 AM
fewer than 5 people i would say should be banned and not allowed to come back

i can think of dozens of people who stopped playing here because of the bullshit that allows people like nizzar and ender to continue playing here

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:41 AM
fewer than 5 people i would say should be banned and not allowed to come back

i can think of dozens of people who stopped playing here because of the bullshit that allows people like nizzar and ender to continue playing here

exactly.

you mess with ooc, but you keep scumbags like Nizzar and Ender around.

real good look.

dis_mornin
08-21-2014, 11:42 AM
Whole box is filth. Ban em all. Chuck n Pals only clean whistle guild on box

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:43 AM
If we removed everyone off this server who has broken a rule there would be about 5 people left, no joke.

As Derubael mentioned, it's well known that members on the other side have exploited and broken rules too and eventually the evidence will come out. So lets just go ahead and ban half the membership of both top guilds and see if that helps us grow as a community. I know there are literally thousands of people lining up to play on a 50 peak pop box with no guilds on it.

heartbrand
08-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Nizzar fosters a toxic culture from the top down. You need to remove the cancer from the server to let the body heal.

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 11:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/czUg7Q8.gif

Eslade
08-21-2014, 11:45 AM
If we removed everyone off this server who has broken a rule there would be about 5 people left, no joke.

As Derubael mentioned, it's well known that members on the other side have exploited and broken rules too and eventually the evidence will come out. So lets just go ahead and ban half the membership of both top guilds and see if that helps us grow as a community. I know there are literally thousands of people lining up to play on a 50 peak pop box with no guilds on it.

It might seem like 5 people would be left, but that's because you surround yourself with scum.

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Nizzar fosters a toxic culture from the top down. You need to remove the cancer from the server to let the body heal.

This is me quoting heartbrand. lol

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:46 AM

never said that; i'm saying remove the people who are immensely destructive to the health of the server like nizzar, tune, willan

if you can provide any proof that lite 2boxes, sure, i agree, ban him

if we have been able to prove that nizzar did all these things we accuse him of, why can't you prove that lite 2boxes? should be simple enough to do

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:47 AM
never said that; i'm saying remove the people who are immensely destructive to the health of the server like nizzar, tune, willan

if we have been able to prove that nizzar did all these things we accuse him of, why can't you prove that lite 2boxes? should be simple enough to do

mhm.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:47 AM
And you're naive if you think the people you're surrounding yourself with all have clean whistles. Derubael stated it in this very thread.

I also know that another popular Red 99 player in a position of power boxes/boxed for years. But without evidence, I can't do anything about it.

Not hard to know who he is talking about.

Eslade
08-21-2014, 11:49 AM
I've been in the same guild as lite and I've never seen him 2 box. When 2 boxing did come up it was as a joke.

Difference between lite and Nizzar's scum baggery is that we had prof of Nizzar's. All you have is rumor and lies you've been told by your betters.

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:49 AM
And you're naive if you think the people you're surrounding yourself with all have clean whistles. Derubael stated it in this very thread.

Not hard to know who he is talking about.

thats the difference kergan are you retarded?

nizzar has been caught multiple times
ender has been caught multiple times

has lite?

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:50 AM

You haven't been able to prove 95% of the shit you accuse Nizzar of. He got popped for a single RMT transaction and that's all that is proven.

Lite will fuck up at some point and eat a ban, it WILL happen. They'll put some new detection in or his doorbell will ring at the wrong time and he wont be able to deploy counter measures. He is a ticking time bomb that no amount of multiple PCs and VPN connections can avoid.

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:53 AM
You haven't been able to prove 95% of the shit you accuse Nizzar of. He got popped for a single RMT transaction and that's all that is proven.

Lite will fuck up at some point and eat a ban, it WILL happen. They'll put some new detection in or his doorbell will ring at the wrong time and he wont be able to deploy counter measures. He is a ticking time bomb that no amount of multiple PCs and VPN connections can avoid.

you must not know your guildleader

training seems to be his thing also

which he was banned for already

list keeps going on

toxic players need to be removed from this server

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 11:54 AM

Lite will fuck up at some point and eat a ban, it WILL happen. They'll put some new detection in or his doorbell will ring at the wrong time and he wont to able to deploy counter measures. He is a ticking time bomb that no amount of multiple PCs and VPN connections can avoid.

Pay pal showed two transactions and they linked the pay pal account to other transactions stop the misinformation.

not even gonna go into the second paragraph.

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:54 AM
Lite got suspended for training like what, 2 days ago? Not sure if srs.

Colgate
08-21-2014, 11:55 AM
i've accused nizzar of:

training, which he's been banned for multiple times
stripping/deleting characters, and i'm pretty sure i've posted the screenshot of ephi posting trade logs and confirming IPs and computer names matching tune/nizzar to stripping beovvulf about 1000 times
RMT, which he has been banned for
dragging nagafen into a wall to bug out his AoE so that he could be killed by 12 level 35-45 characters in classic with no charm pets, no mage pets, and no bard, which rogean proved by posting the encounter logs as well as multiple nihilum members/ex-members posting screenshots proving it
a plethora of rule-violations ranging from raid mob exploitation to RMT on the blue server, confirmed by a former GM
violating LNS policy, which he's been suspended for

etc
etc
etc

Kergan
08-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Pay pal showed two transactions and they linked the pay pal account to other transactions stop the misinformation.

not even gonna go into the second paragraph.

They could prove a single transaction. Sektor's paypal is not indisputable evidence of jack shit. Remember he gives a lot of friends money just to be nice, like Pitborn.

Andis
08-21-2014, 11:57 AM
the list continues

lets talk bout Ender, ghosting in Trak lair, to try and get passed us.

that was lawl

ban ate for ghosting

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 11:58 AM
When are you guys going to stop crying over the same things.

Nothing's going to change, accept it and play or don't!

Welcome to the world of eq emu

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 11:59 AM
They could prove a single transaction. Sektor's paypal is not indisputable evidence of jack shit. Remember he gives a lot of friends money just to be nice, like Pitborn.

Watch the video again.

http://i.imgur.com/hC37FTP.jpg

Eslade
08-21-2014, 12:04 PM
When are you guys going to stop crying over the same things.

Nothing's going to change, accept it and play or don't!

Welcome to the world of eq emu

Wow, for all the crap you used to talk about nihilum, you swing hard from Nizzar's nuts and support toxic community members.

Guess that's to be expected from scum that would report his own guild's location to the competition because he wasn't next in line for loot.

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Wow, for all the crap you used to talk about nihilum, you swing hard from Nizzar's nuts and support toxic community members.

Guess that's to be suspected from scum that would report his own guild's location to the competition because he wasn't next in line for loot.

Lol

I'm not defending or accusing anyone. Just saying, play the game or get over it. Everyday it's the same shit about RMT and toxicity.

You mean lite begging me for info and instigating pvp? Go photoshop my wife's photo again you creepy guy you

Eslade
08-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Lol

I'm not defending or accusing anyone. Just saying, play the game or get over it. Everyday it's the same shit about RMT and toxicity.

You mean lite begging me for info and instigating pvp? Go photoshop my wife's photo again you creepy guy you

LOL, I'd have to find the picture again, but I think that photoshopping pictures is against the rules now.

But damn you're rustled.

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 12:16 PM
Not rustled enough take even 1 second to photoshop someone's picture on elf quest.

Think about it dawg, who's rustled?

Colgate
08-21-2014, 12:17 PM
not u ofc

Andis
08-21-2014, 12:18 PM
not u ofc

rexx doesn't care, haven't you heard?

Eslade
08-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Not rustled enough take even 1 second to photoshop someone's picture on elf quest.

Think about it dawg, who's rustled?

Posted said pic once, you bring it up almost every thread that we both post in.

Rustled = you.

Tradesonred
08-21-2014, 12:19 PM
It's called addition by subtraction. By removing toxic players you can attract more players. I'm not saying that would necessarily occur here, but the thought that you can't up pop by banning people is ludicrous. Many games have been successful in upping pop by cracking down on gold spammers / exploiters, etc.

I think its a problem, but not for new players. They cant tell if the allegations against this or that player is true, and hardly think itll make neckbeards quit. But it is not helping server health for sure.

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 12:27 PM
rexx doesn't care, haven't you heard?

Care so little I deleted a 58 guised ogre war bros

And eslade I only bring it up because every thread you try to call me out. Like you have some obsession with me or something. So naturally I bring up one of the creepier things I've seen you do every time. We can be pals if u want dawg. I've been known to be men about things

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 12:32 PM

And eslade I only bring it up because every thread you try to call me out. Like you have some obsession with me or something. So naturally I bring up one of the creepier things I've seen you do every time. We can be pals if u want dawg. I've been known to be men about things

I thought u tried to scam the loot off that character onto a new character named Rexx?

Not Salem
08-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Regrinding a character to 60 because you felt you were targeted to easily in pvp (lol Rex pvp?) is caring WAY to much

Mac Drettj
08-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Regrinding a character to 60 because you felt you were targeted to easily in pvp (lol Rex pvp?) is caring WAY to much

thats funny

Eslade
08-21-2014, 12:40 PM

http://i48.tinypic.com/11kz14p.jpg

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 12:42 PM

Rerolled for forage. According to you I have 3 60s anyways so

I care A LOT

I did corpse my old war and tried to loot no drops but it didn't work

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 01:01 PM
All trolling aside Rexx is a pretty calm, cool and collected individual in TS. Hes not easily rustled.

dis_mornin
08-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Rexx coo.. but forage bro? Kidding me? Playoffs?

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 01:16 PM
I think wood elves are the only warrior race that can be max stats during Velious.

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 02:24 PM
It's halflings. I made wood elf because being perma elf form is better than a ogre with guise.

We need to chat it up in ts again soon buddy

Smedy
08-21-2014, 02:37 PM
22 pages and all i gather is that rexx cares

Cheesypoof
08-21-2014, 02:47 PM
Don't u got a website to hijack or sumtin...

Rust1d?
08-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Smedy are you and Rexx now pals?

Stasis01
08-21-2014, 03:05 PM
Rexx Doesn't Care

Rexx: most of the nihilum guys are fucking losers who link gear 8/4/2013 8:37:37 PM

Rexx: heresy been doing it big in emu eq pvp since 07

Rexx: Heresy on the rise 8/4/2013 8:17:11 PM

Rexx: give it time, were getting going over here 8/4/2013 8:17:08 PM

Rexx: better get on these coattails to success while you can 8/5/2013 2:18:28 AM

Rexx: all the way through velious son 8/5/2013 2:18:26 AM

Rexx: im going eq hard core mode 8/5/2013 2:18:20 AM

Rexx: no im not quitting in septmeber 8/5/2013 2:18:14 AM

Rexx: tarran why dont you let me do my thing, which is lead a guild to success and victory over and over again 8/5/2013 2:26:56 AM

Rexx: classic or not, heresy on the train to success. classic bros welcome to hop on board 8/5/2013 2:23:06 AM

Rexx: dude this nizzar guys life is going to come to a screetching halt the day the server ends. I mean, he may not commit suicide or anything but hes in for a huge reality check 8/7/2013 5:35:12 PM

Rexx: HPT sell out 8/7/2013 7:50:05 PM

Rexx: oh sorry we didnt sit there and let your group of 60s kill us while were grinding level 53 8/7/2013 10:23:10 PM

Rexx: nizzar idea of pvp is group of 60s for 3 or 4 52 and 53s 8/8/2013 12:19:58 AM

Rexx: this isnt love to hate, its just youre a faggot hate 8/8/2013 12:34:05 AM

Rexx: but bro, i think you may just be a faggot 8/8/2013 12:33:54 AM

Rexx: nizzar, im big rexx so i know all about hate 8/8/2013 12:33:49 AM

Rexx: yeah well you and your guild are horrid pvpers 8/8/2013 12:38:13 AM

Rexx: so you wont have to worry about me 8/8/2013 12:36:48 AM

Rexx: nizzar dont worry pal, im leaving for russia on sunday for two weeks 8/8/2013 12:36:43 AM

Rexx: where do you live, do you have a girlfriend? 8/8/2013 12:35:49 AM

Rexx: nizzar why dont you elaborate about your RL bro, what do you do for a living? 8/8/2013 12:35:42 AM

Rexx: hey nizzar, i dont derrive my self worth t hrough an emulated everquest server 8/8/2013 12:35:05 AM

Rexx: nizzar would your life come to an end if the server was gone tomorrow morning 8/8/2013 1:00:22 AM

Rexx: dude plays eq 18 hours a day and didnt even win botb 8/8/2013 1:49:15 AM

Rexx: nizzar has best gear as a monk right? and he lost botb 8/8/2013 1:49:00 AM

Rexx: is taking his followers to the promise land 8/9/2013 6:42:28 PM

Rexx: nizzar isnt online, hes at sams club picking up a crate of hot pockets 8/28/2013 1:23:16 PM

Rexx: even on VZTZ in heresy when we were top dogs, we never did shit like this, we wanted to encourage growth and competition, i just dont get it 8/29/2013 10:26:19 PM

Rexx: i just dont understand why you guys try to grief to this extent, i mean its pathetic at this point. you guys are basically screaming you want no competition 8/29/2013 10:24:40 PM

Rexx: i dont understand you guys, do you want no one to play ont he server? 8/29/2013 10:20:46 PM

Rexx: not 13 v 2 nakeds at their binds 8/29/2013 10:28:42 PM

Rexx: i would rather 30v 30 guild fight over sebilis or plane of fear 8/29/2013 10:28:27 PM

Rexx: just give these neck beards their own server to fucking jack off to jesus christ 8/31/2013 10:31:28 PM

Rexx: nizzars life is such shit he has to MAKE SURE he wins in eq 8/31/2013 10:54:45 PM

Rexx: fuckign drain on society 8/31/2013 10:54:27 PM

Rexx: fuck yeah i want to be like nizzar when igrow up, some fucking loser that plays eq 20 hours a day. get a job you fucking low life 8/31/2013 10:54:06 PM

Rexx: tune killing level 51s, shocker 9/1/2013 7:31:12 PM

Rexx: yeah? no girls want to date someone whos headline is "im a 60 bard in nihilum" 9/2/2013 9:06:19 PM

Rexx: hey guys we need to kill this dragon quick, my mom needs to use the computer to check her match.com profile 9/2/2013 9:05:31 PM

Rexx: nihilum - its time to pvp the dragon 9/2/2013 9:04:00 PM

Rexx: azrael looks cool and im glad things are going well 10/5/2013 11:22:14 AM

Silent
08-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Damn stasis, some of those logs are almost a year to the date how long you been holdin onto text files of that stuff to post each time? Anyway I admire your dedication. To think, that was a year ago.

Time sure does pass quick, even more so when not playing EQ and stress free of batphones and making every raid on time. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but after having a good long break after the removal of agatha and I from nihilum I did not realize how much the stress of keeping that up had been taking a toll on me.

Not_Kazowi
08-21-2014, 03:19 PM
I love when he posts that stuff.

A) it's comical and I have great material

B) it's a game and I don't care! Hahaha