PDA

View Full Version : Question 4 Lite

Kergan
06-03-2014, 11:55 AM
What happened yesterday bro? You went full retard in that thread and got forum locked for a while. Everything ok?

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 12:00 PM
hows nizzars accounts going?

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 12:01 PM
hows nizzars accounts going?

dont worry bout it faggot

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Which thread? Must have missed it.

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 12:04 PM
dont worry bout it faggot

still salty u r all alone i see

another day without nizzaar or ur wife

LostCause
06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
keep on drinking dem bud lites white trash.

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Also curious, if nizzar is indeed some huge rmt kingpin that is openly exploiting his position to make guildmates buy loot, why hasn't there been an exodus of nihi leaving the guild? How can as many members as nihi has be ok with that system if it were true?

Honest question. Aren't all the members still backing him despite his bans? Shouldn't that say something about how the guild is run?

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
nice burn

clearly never heard that 1 b4

lulz

heartbrand
06-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Why would we care? Who gives a fuck.

Colgate
06-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Also curious, if nizzar is indeed some huge rmt kingpin that is openly exploiting his position to make guildmates buy loot, why hasn't there been an exodus of nihi leaving the guild? How can as many members as nihi has be ok with that system if it were true?

Honest question. Aren't all the members still backing him despite his bans? Shouldn't that say something about how the guild is run?

just really shows you what kind of people are in that guild

also when he announced to them his ban he claimed it was just a green dragon scale sold to sektor for $40 which is just the most laughable bullshit

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
yeap gonna risk three lvl 60's in gear worth millions of plat

for 40 dollars

only idiots in nihilum believe that shit

Supaskillz
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm a little shocked how much he's being defended. I have raided with nizzar a little on red and a little on blue and he's kind of a dick and I would have lnot much interest in raiding with him again. With that said i didn't see a bunch I items guild banked in my short tenure that's seemed to disappear, so I doubt it's some large scale opperation where he was taking tons of raid loot and RMTing it, but maybe once guild was more established and geared it was easier for things to go missing.

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 12:16 PM
When he has *****s buying him computers

he risks his whole guild on 40 dollars? naw

wonder how many pixels he gave for dat computer tho

no chewie dont
06-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Relapse real immersed in a game hes terrible at
seek help

Jib
06-03-2014, 12:19 PM

also when he announced to them his ban he claimed it was just a green dragon scale sold to sektor for $40 which is just the most laughable bullshit

he also told his guildmates the gm's gave the ok for him to reroll and still play on the server. which is totally false, word is hes permabanned and not welcome on the box. He just continues to lie and manipulate his guild mates. im starting to feel bad for them

Raclen
06-03-2014, 12:20 PM
he also told his guildmates the gm's gave the ok for him to reroll and still play on the server. which is totally false, word is hes permabanned and not welcome on the box. He just continues to lie and manipulate his guild mates. im starting to feel bad for them

What is his new secret toons name he is leveling?

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 12:22 PM

Was there some announcement by the gms that nizzar is permanently banned and not allowed to play? Because last I knew, they weren't in the habit of sharing the details of punishments.

So it sounds like you're making a bunch of potentially false accusations.

Jib
06-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Was there some announcement by the gms that nizzar is permanently banned and not allowed to play? Because last I knew, they weren't in the habit of sharing the details of punishments.

So it sounds like you're making a bunch of potentially false accusations.

this whole thing is way more deep than you can possibly imagine.

davidspencer873
06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152968

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 12:33 PM

He basically did all this same shit on blue

shrug

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 12:39 PM

If you want to sound credible you'll have to provide a little more than allusion to something sinister. Can you elaborate please?

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
He basically did all this same shit on blue

shrug

What's the full back story from his blue history? And again, do you believe that this many nihi members would support a guild founded around supposed corruption? I guess it's hard for me to comprehend an entire guild enabling a leader to sell them loot for money.

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 12:43 PM

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Top-Memes-10-dude-what-if-matrix.jpg

LostCause
06-03-2014, 12:53 PM

life invested into this box.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-03-2014, 12:57 PM
What's the full back story from his blue history? And again, do you believe that this many nihi members would support a guild founded around supposed corruption? I guess it's hard for me to comprehend an entire guild enabling a leader to sell them loot for money.

Yeah I'm sort of with you on this.

Nizzar always seemed pretty chill to me and I've never had any problems with him. That being said herding people can be pretty frustrating so I could see how that would get to you.

I have a hard time believing x# of people are in the guild and no one (until now) has reported him for RMT. Unless he has a very tight inner circle and only deals by proxy then you would think at least ONE of the people who continually skirt the sidelines would have seen/heard/bought something in the 2.5 years this had allegedly been going on for.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Jib thinks he's really in the matrix

Jib
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
cant wait to bump this thread in a few days hahaha

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 01:07 PM
I have a hard time believing x# of people are in the guild and no one (until now) has reported him for RMT. Unless he has a very tight inner circle and only deals by proxy then you would think at least ONE of the people who continually skirt the sidelines would have seen/heard/bought something in the 2.5 years this had allegedly been going on for.

Exactly. I'm not advocating for Nihi here, by any means, but it doesn't seem logical that he'd have gotten away with treating a guild like this for as long as it's been going.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Are you going to bump it from within the matrix?

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 01:10 PM

If you have some credible proof of wrongdoing why can't you elaborate upon it? I can't say that you're wrong. But it's easy to point fingers without evidence.

LostCause
06-03-2014, 01:10 PM

Jib
06-03-2014, 01:12 PM
If you have some credible proof of wrongdoing why can't you elaborate upon it? I can't say that you're wrong. But it's easy to point fingers without evidence.

its coming, you just have to wait

Sektor
06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Are you going to bump it from within the matrix?

lol

quido
06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Nizzarr plundered the largest share of the Dark Ascension guild bank before eventually getting banned on his main for being a scumbag. He rerolled a rogue and joined TMO and sort of faded out when he saw he wouldn't be able to plunder yet another guild bank.

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Nizzarr plundered the largest share of the Dark Ascension guild bank before eventually getting banned on his main for being a scumbag. He rerolled a rogue and joined TMO and sort of faded out when he saw he wouldn't be able to plunder yet another guild bank.

I played during the DA/IB days on blue but never raided with either. Who was nizzar in DA? Officer, leader? And what character was he in TMO?

Colgate
06-03-2014, 01:19 PM
nizzar didn't charge his guildmates for money, he would sell them items from the guildbank for platinum and then sell that platinum to random other people for real money

knew that was going on the moment someone told me a few years back that they had to BUY something from the guildbank that they needed

Something'Witty
06-03-2014, 01:25 PM

http://37.media.tumblr.com/c2c19bd66de6318bbe0d0b988bf0537b/tumblr_mj87zaX01R1s4znseo1_500.gif

Jib
06-03-2014, 01:26 PM
ive been saying it since 30 days into the server release when i left nihilum. 1 month into the server nizzar was charging guildies 4k for mithril arms or legs each.

Bardalicious
06-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Hahaha love me some always sunny. That episode was great.

So, any nihi members care to comment on having to buy guild bank items with platinum? If true, what kind of money are we talking here? And how do you accumulate the plat on a server with very little economy?

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Ya 10k for a donal bp and having nizzar hand every cleric enchanter wizard mage 5k every few days for reagants is fucking atrocious

Zalaerian
06-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Ya 10k for a donal bp and having nizzar hand every cleric enchanter wizard mage 5k every few days for reagants is fucking atrocious

Ezpk
06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Hahaha love me some always sunny. That episode was great.

So, any nihi members care to comment on having to buy guild bank items with platinum? If true, what kind of money are we talking here? And how do you accumulate the plat on a server with very little economy?

I have never had to spend platinum to make gains for my characters in Nihilum - However, if an alternate character wanted something gamechanging like dragon loot/haste - you had to pay a minimal fee for such an upgrade (10k, 15k at most) - Mains are based on collective dkp/first come first serve

Supaskillz
06-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I played during the DA/IB days on blue but never raided with either. Who was nizzar in DA? Officer, leader? And what character was he in TMO?

Nizzar was a cleric in da and was an officer right before kunark. He was leading most of their raids at the time.

grasy nig
06-03-2014, 01:46 PM
someone bump the nihilum guild bank is empty post

Kergan
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Whoa what the fuck? Are you guys so obsessed with Nizzar you need to make every thread about him?

I was legitimately worried about our pal Lite after he went berserk in that GoT thread on the main forums (post now deleted) and ate a forum ban for calling Sirken a faggot. Was out of character for him I was just making sure he was ok.

Sektor
06-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Whoa what the fuck? Are you guys so obsessed with Nizzar you need to make every thread about him?

I was legitimately worried about our pal Lite after he went berserk in that GoT thread on the main forums (post now deleted) and ate a forum ban for calling Sirken a faggot. Was out of character for him I was just making sure he was ok.

doubt he was being serious

Kergan
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by lite
hey sirken. stop trying to police the world, faggot. fucking americans

I dunno man. Either serious or seriously retarded. Lite knows better than to post that on the main forums I would think.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Lite doesn't understand basic societal rules judging by his past decisions

Sektor
06-03-2014, 02:17 PM
above two posters tard trolling lolz

Kergan
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Because the only shit that goes to the guild bank is something nobody wants, including apps in a lot of cases. I've seen multiple donal's BPs go to apps for example. Running an RMT business with no inventory is a bad strategy.

Everyone gets loot, and a lot of it. We have fun times and people enjoy themselves 99% of the time.

That's why nobody is leaving. People didn't even leave when we were losing mobs. It's kinda one of those things where the only people who have a problem how our guild works are people not in the guild, so nobody cares. :)

Colgate
06-03-2014, 02:57 PM
"we're still the guild zerging and getting all the pixels, so it's okay to break the rules"

Kergan
06-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Colgate where were all the anti zerg posts when Azrael was raiding with 50? You kinda faded away there for awhile good to see you back at it.

Colgate
06-03-2014, 03:00 PM
why do you think i stopped logging in even though azrael was winning every fight and getting every raid mob?

Kergan
06-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Damn, who logged you in to get dat robe?

Colgate
06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Damn, who logged you in to get dat robe?

got the robe a few weeks before the situation devolved into 40 of us and 20-25 of you every week

went from fun 30v30s to 40v20s and then i didn't feel like coming back to 50+v50+ because pvp that large isn't even fun

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 03:05 PM
got the robe a few weeks before the situation devolved into 40 of us and 20-25 of you every week

went from fun 30v30s to 40v20s and then i didn't feel like coming back to 50+v50+ because pvp that large isn't even fun

Then don't plan to play velious because that will be no less than a 50v50 if anyone plans to do shit for raid mobs

Kergan
06-03-2014, 03:06 PM
What was the exact date you acquired that robe, for science? Just trying to prove your integrity here as you've always been a vocal advocate of the anti zerg movement.

Colgate
06-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Then don't plan to play velious because that will be no less than a 50v50 if anyone plans to do shit for raid mobs

have stated 100x that i'm not interested in velious because of the massive shitshow it's going to be considering every single person on the server will have an aon and no one will ever kill any raid mobs

Colgate
06-03-2014, 03:23 PM
What was the exact date you acquired that robe, for science? Just trying to prove your integrity here as you've always been a vocal advocate of the anti zerg movement.

april 20th, the repop the day before was that really boring day where we had 40 and you guys had like 25 sitting on the block in KC, p much no pvp happened, stopped logging in for the most part after this, showed up to like only one decent repop day the week after(when VS fight dragged on for like 4 hours and you guys lost after wiping to VS multiple times allowing us to get enough people online to fight you head on)

missed a repop day by going to lone star clash 3, had p much no desire to log back on, following week i think was when it became 100+ man shitshows and i don't think i played anymore after that

FaithlessKR
06-03-2014, 03:30 PM
have stated 100x that i'm not interested in velious because of the massive shitshow it's going to be considering every single person on the server will have an aon and no one will ever kill any raid mobs

I wonder if they'll stick to the proper patch fixes and put nameplates on skelly illusion during velious.

However judging by the fact that mobs in seb see rogue stealth already, I would guess not.

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Still questioning the validity of the grandmaster I see.

FOOLISH.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 03:33 PM

Colgate isnt old enough to have integrity.

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Is that why he shows up to 1v1s or char deletion and doesn't switch out weps like a scum bag?

Feniggles
Is that why he shows up to 1v1s or char deletion and doesn't switch out weps like a scum bag?

no idea what that gibberish means

LulzSect
http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/funny-old-man-computer-pc-gaming-elder-scrolls-pics.jpg

Utanven
april 20th, the repop the day before was that really boring day where we had 40 and you guys had like 25 sitting on the block in KC, p much no pvp happened, stopped logging in for the most part after this, showed up to like only one decent repop day the week after(when VS fight dragged on for like 4 hours and you guys lost after wiping to VS multiple times allowing us to get enough people online to fight you head on)

missed a repop day by going to lone star clash 3, had p much no desire to log back on, following week i think was when it became 100+ man shitshows and i don't think i played anymore after that

Quitters quit, they will find a reason. You had no issues when you were winning. Or maybe you did, knew you were quitting, and took the robe anyway? Great guild.

P.s. Any loot that a member wants never sees the guild bank to begin with. I've been handed probly. 1mil+pp in dropables items in my 6 months with the guild. These haters are just doing their job. Don't buy the hype.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 03:36 PM
We try to avoid people like colgate that get maxed geared and quit. Not to mention spamming msg boards about rmt while hes guilded with sektors and the 400$ mage

iiNGloriouS
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM

6 of the core were PLing him in SolB last night on Nizze, as well as some other apps/alts. Pretty disgusting if you ask me, tried killing him and the alts on Jody but kinda hard when they have a 60 druid, 54 cleric and other healin him with bard speed :/

Saddening no action is taken against this.

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM
We try to avoid people like colgate

ya sure

explain to me

Heartbrant, Twainz + others gets re tagged so easily after leavin

u guys r a joke and are scum of the server

get fuked fgt

Husalah
06-03-2014, 03:42 PM
ya sure

explain to me

get fuked fgt

mad

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 03:42 PM
nihilium on anon accounts now?

top lel

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 03:44 PM
ya sure

explain to me

get fuked fgt

says more about azrael then nihilum. who would give lite 3 cof's to get in azrael lol?

laite
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM
why do you think i stopped logging in even though azrael was winning every fight and getting every raid mob?

reason most vets stopped playing.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 03:47 PM
reason most vets stopped playing.

so why not play when you have a challenge now?

Colgate
06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
We try to avoid people like colgate that get maxed geared and quit. Not to mention spamming msg boards about rmt while hes guilded with sektors and the 400$ mage

equating sektor to nizzar is pretty hilarious considering sektor bought stuff to enable more people to play the server whereas nizzar ran a guild as a monopoly of endgame content for 2.5 years in order to pay his rent at the expense of every player on the server at all interested in the endgame

also lol @ the idea of colgate being max geared

need to calm down feniggles, your assburgers have been flared for several months now

laite
06-03-2014, 04:12 PM
so why not play when you have a challenge now?

Pretty sure we've been in VP every week which has gone very well for us. I was out this weekend... see, you can afford to skip repops when you don't have a bunch of suckers buying pixels from you.

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Pretty sure we've been in VP every week which has gone very well for us. I was out this weekend... see, you can afford to skip repops when you don't have a bunch of suckers buying pixels from you.

laite = lite?

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 04:24 PM

I heard about that, something about logging in once a week to avoid pvp

Not sure on th deets

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
equating sektor to nizzar is pretty hilarious considering sektor bought stuff to enable more people to play the server whereas nizzar ran a guild as a monopoly of endgame content for 2.5 years in order to pay his rent at the expense of every player on the server at all interested in the endgame

also lol @ the idea of colgate being max geared

need to calm down feniggles, your assburgers have been flared for several months now

Odd how not a single person allegedly exploited by him has complained. I guess we're all just victims of stockholm syndrome or something?

Koota
06-03-2014, 04:27 PM
My imaginary team is better than your imaginary team, you fucking clowns

quido
06-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Nizzarr ninjalooted the server-third pre-nerf fungus staff on blue and "gave" it to his pal. I was there and saw it firsthand. What's funny is he had JUST joined the group (he replaced Chantel who we booted!) - the server-second pre-nerf fungus staff we'd gotten like 4 hours earlier and the group rolled on it.

Some of us have known him for being a shitbag for quite a long time.

Back in the day on blue Nizzarr was one of the primary officers in Dark Ascension and had banked countless scales, rez staves, prayers of life, etc etc. Somehow all of it ended up for sale in EC and none of it went to his former "pals" who helped him get those items in the bank. Likely some of it ended up banned with him.

Clearly Nizzarr is an effective leader - no one will dispute that. However, the fact that people would blindly follow such an obvious scumbag is a testament to the mental frailty of Nihilum rank and file mongoloids. I know some of you choose to keep your heads in the sand with regard to this reality, but any discerning one of you with a three-digit IQ should at the very least be extremely suspicious of what's going on with Nizzarr and pals. I can respect his determination and his execution of the "win and profit at any cost" mantra, but the more decent among us draw that line a bit sooner. I don't care about winning and losing if it means being a total faggot all the time. I don't care what I have to gain from it - I would never strip somebody's character, liquidate my guild's bank for real money, strip a recently deceased guy's character, or maintain a stranglehold on a box in an attempt to pay my bills. I want to win, but not no matter the cost.

Nizzarr has a disease - a disease of indecency. He thinks it's hysterical that he could be such a fuckwad to so many people, and he won't even hesitate to laugh in the faces of those he's wronged (he did so to me when I mentioned the prenerf fungus staff when I was new to red and trying to buy a selos drum and he refused, and then he linked his prenerf fungus staff to me). I'm not trying to sound like a whiner here - I'm happy with my role in the resistance and have had a great time playing on red - but I think people need to hear and accept what a bastard Nizzarr is. I have no reason to lie and have always been brutally honest with people here. You weaklings justify it by saying "well I never saw him do whatever," but this is just ignorant. Not only have countless people said it, but the staff have spoken against him through their frequent bans and now finally a full banning. See the two links in my signature below for what the staff had to say about him three years ago. Nothing has changed. You people need to get it through your thick skulls that your blind faith in Nizzarr is ultimately detrimental to your enjoyment and your cause.

Hold your leaders accountable to a standard of decency and fairness that you all agree on. Don't continue to let your hard work slip through the cracks by entrusting people like Nizzarr to manage it all and then look the other way with blind faith while he engages in whatever shadiness it is that day. The honest among us deserve better. Cast out the rotten!

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:35 PM

So rough timeline (going by VP kills dates may be a few days off):

X to March 24th: Nihilum gets almost all dragons, Azrael rarely if ever contests

March 25th to May 10th: Azrael gets almost all dragons, Nihilum contests most of the time - Colgate takes VP robe ~25 days into a 45 day period of Azrael dominance.

May 10th to present: Nihilum gets almost all dragons, Azrael contests most of the time.

So, for science, would you be willing to post your DKP logs from March 25th until May 24th (2 repops after we retook control) for us to examine? I am genuinely curious if I misjudged you and you truly are 100% against the zerg even if its your own side.

quido
06-03-2014, 04:38 PM
I love my VP robe - it's fabulous

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Nizzarr ninjalooted the server-third pre-nerf fungus staff on blue and "gave" it to his pal. I was there and saw it firsthand.

Ah, this explains it. You're still butthurt over not getting an item - holy shit. Time to move on dude.

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
I love my VP robe - it's fabulous

Yeah they are pretty cool looking. Drakar (37th highest DKP) just got one too, grats Drakar!

quido
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Ah, this explains it. You're still butthurt over not getting an item - holy shit. Time to move on dude.

I got the item later bro - not gonna let a faggot like Nizzarr keep me down

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Nizzarr ninjalooted the server-third pre-nerf fungus staff on blue and "gave" it to his pal. I was there and saw it firsthand. What's funny is he had JUST joined the group (he replaced Chantel who we booted!) - the server-second pre-nerf fungus staff we'd gotten like 4 hours earlier and the group rolled on it.

Back in the day on blue Nizzarr was one of the primary officers in Dark Ascension and had banked countless scales, rez staves, prayers of life, etc etc. Somehow all of it ended up for sale in EC and none of it went to his former "pals" who helped him get those items in the bank. Likely some of it ended up banned with him.

Clearly Nizzarr is an effective leader - no one will dispute that. However, the fact that people would blindly follow such an obvious scumbag is a testament to the mental frailty of Nihilum rank and file mongoloids. I know some of you choose to keep your heads in the sand with regard to this reality, but any discerning one of you with a three-digit IQ should at the very least be extremely suspicious of what's going on with Nizzarr and pals. I can respect his determination and his execution of the "win and profit at any cost" mantra, but the more decent among us draw that line a bit sooner. I don't care about winning and losing if it means being a total faggot all the time. I don't care what I have to gain from it - I would never strip somebody's character, liquidate my guild's bank for real money, strip a recently deceased guy's character, or maintain a stranglehold on a box in an attempt to pay my bills. I want to win, but not no matter the cost.

Nizzarr has a disease - a disease of indecency. He thinks it's hysterical that he could be such a fuckwad to so many people, and he won't even hesitate to laugh in the faces of those he's wronged (he did so to me when I mentioned the prenerf fungus staff when I was new to red and trying to buy a selos drum and he refused, and then he linked his prenerf fungus staff to me). I'm not trying to sound like a whiner here - I'm happy with my role in the resistance and have had a great time playing on red - but I think people need to hear and accept what a bastard Nizzarr is. I have no reason to lie and have always been brutally honest with people here. You weaklings justify it by saying "well I never saw him do whatever," but this is just ignorant. Not only have countless people said it, but the staff have spoken against him through their frequent bans and now finally a full banning. See the two links in my signature below for what the staff had to say about him three years ago. Nothing has changed. You people need to get it through your thick skulls that your blind faith in Nizzarr is ultimately detrimental to your enjoyment and your cause.

Hold your leaders accountable to a standard of decency and fairness that you all agree on. Don't continue to let your hard work slip through the cracks by entrusting people like Nizzarr to manage it all and then look the other way with blind faith while he engages in whatever shadiness it is that day. The honest among us deserve better. Cast out the rotten!

Tldr quest

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:43 PM
I got the item later bro - not gonna let a faggot like Nizzarr keep me down

Your story is an inspiration to us all.

Colgate
06-03-2014, 04:44 PM
no, i'm not going to copy/paste 10,000 lines of text from a month and a half of DKP logs, but i will say that i showed up to most if not all of the repop days, stuck around for most of each day of raiding, did not show up to most smaller guild events like plane of sky, ragefire, ixiblat farming, etc.

doing a month's worth of the pve grind after the single pvp battle burnt me out on the game in general, at which point we coincidentally started to pull ahead in the numbers game and that was basically the nail in the coffin for me

the only real fun i had during that time period was when we would do things like port up to hate with 15 people and kill 25 nihilum up there, port to sky with 8 people and kill the 25 nihilum there, etc.

VP was tolerable only because we did VP with 20 or fewer people a majority of the time; the most we ever had was on one occasion we had 30ish people

sure, i could log in to contest 20v50 like the old days, but i've done that 100 times before and the server/community/game is so stale that i'd rather do other things like work and spend time with my girlfriend

Andis
06-03-2014, 04:46 PM

good read

Andis recommends

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:48 PM
And post on the forums!

quido
06-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Kergan you know I'm Warren Buffet rich on blue, right? I could have made five (real) figures easily on TMO without even putting a dent in my own pocket, but to some of us there are things more important than money. Also, TMO actually holds its leaders accountable on this sort of thing, as much as it can =P

Undoubtedly Nizzarr still commands considerable wealth and could continue to convert it into real cash. But look where it got him. Toonless, bankless, but hey, his electric bill and his rent are paid. Enjoy it buddy - I hope it wasn't worth it.

Kergan
06-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Wasn't TMO the guild that made project1999.com front page for running a huge RMT operation? Or was that someone else.

quido
06-03-2014, 04:52 PM
One guy in the guild was RMTing, and it was unknown to the entire leadership. He got what he deserved, just like Nizzarr.

I wouldn't invite the guy back to TMO. You, however, will continue to embrace Nizzarr because you're stupid.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 04:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/F5ROJ.gif

Kergan
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
One guy, lol. Right.

I know some guys in TMO from back in the day. I was good pals with Edarion from before EQ, and some of the original live TMOs found there way here. One person my ass. When I started on blue I practically got a menu with prices to pick from. Decided against it to get the true experience, barely made it past level 25 before I switched to red.

I can't really decide if you're a fucking retard or a troll half the time. At least with Sektor and Colgate, and even Andis, I can see the angle they're playing. You're so full of bitterness and rustled jimmies all the time it makes me think you moonlite as Stasis.

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Ah, this explains it. You're still butthurt over him RMTing a guild bank - holy shit. Time to move on dude.

Except he was doing it here too.

Continued history of exploiting and RMTing both servers... hum. Sounds like a reason to dislike.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 05:04 PM
why would a shaman want a prenerf fungi staff?

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 05:05 PM
personally i'd give pre-nerf to Necro

Mac Drettj
I just find it hilarious that some blueber will write a 2000 word essay about someone doing something 4 years ago on blue server eq emu, and also link a 3 year old thread I'm his sig with comments about the same person.

freez
One guy, lol. Right.

I know some guys in TMO from back in the day. I was good pals with Edarion from before EQ, and some of the original live TMOs found there way here. One person my ass. When I started on blue I practically got a menu with prices to pick from. Decided against it to get the true experience, barely made it past level 25 before I switched to red.

I can't really decide if you're a fucking retard or a troll half the time. At least with Sektor and Colgate, and even Andis, I can see the angle they're playing. You're so full of bitterness and rustled jimmies all the time it makes me think you moonlite as Stasis.

this dood srsly redonkulus retarded

Kergan
Except he was doing it here too.

Continued history of exploiting and RMTing both servers... hum. Sounds like a reason to dislike.

I don't blame people for disliking him. But if you think it has anything to do with RMT you're being naive.

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 05:06 PM
I just find it hilarious that some blueber will write a 2000 word essay about someone doing something 4 years ago on blue server eq emu, and also link a 3 year old thread I'm his sig with comments about the same person.

Lol

freez
06-03-2014, 05:06 PM
banned for no reason amirite

quido
06-03-2014, 05:08 PM
TMO has always taken a zero-tolerance stance against people RMTing and using cheating programs. People caught have been summarily guildremoved and told they're not welcome back. Nihilum takes a different approach - the worst among them are given a crutch by being offered gear and assistance on a new character when the banhammer swings.

No doubt lots of RMT happens/happened on blue, but TMO as a guild never put its hand in it. All the leadership (except maybe Faz) is pretty well off irl anyways. Not that this would preclude one for engaging in RMT, but I (and all other TMO members) can tell you that the accounting and transparency is too good to allow it. Just a week or two ago an ex-member accused me of pilfering guildbank for RMT and whatever. It felt great to shove a spreadsheet in his face that showed months of meticulous accounting. Does Nizzarr do that for you? How would you rate Nihilum's transparency?

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 05:10 PM
we get it you hold grudges forever what people do in a elf sim jeremy, you are also in the most hated guild on blue, tldr fuck off

Kergan
06-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Yeah no accounts have ever been busted in the history of mankind for altering records.

TMO has confirmed RMTers.
Azrael has confirmed RMTers.

Maybe you should pick a different topic to take a moral high ground on.

quido
06-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Yet our leaderships are still intact and yours isn't.

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Jesus the immersion with some people is out of control

quido
06-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Don't make us copy/paste your ooc history again Rexx ya moran

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 05:13 PM
TMO has always taken a zero-tolerance stance against people RMTing and using cheating programs. People caught have been summarily guildremoved and told they're not welcome back. Nihilum takes a different approach - the worst among them are given a crutch by being offered gear and assistance on a new character when the banhammer swings.

No doubt lots of RMT happens/happened on blue, but TMO as a guild never put its hand in it. All the leadership (except maybe Faz) is pretty well off irl anyways. Not that this would preclude one for engaging in RMT, but I (and all other TMO members) can tell you that the accounting and transparency is too good to allow it. Just a week or two ago an ex-member accused me of pilfering guildbank for RMT and whatever. It felt great to shove a spreadsheet in his face that showed months of meticulous accounting. Does Nizzarr do that for you? How would you rate Nihilum's transparency?

Originally posted by Rogean:
There were only a handful of accounts that were used to perform the exploit, however, the exploiters have logged int 106 different accounts in total. Of these accounts, 86 of them are guilded in The Mystical Order.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Yet our leaderships are still intact and yours isn't.

we did pretty good this week without leadership yeah?

Colgate
06-03-2014, 05:14 PM
the character of nihilum is shown very well by the fact that they concentrate all their efforts on powerleveling and regearing the scumbags that get banned like ender and nizzar

quido
06-03-2014, 05:14 PM
2 people got the Nizzarr treatment - good riddance!

At least we know when someone is fucking us and can shun them for it. You do the opposite.

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 05:16 PM
the character of nihilum is shown very well by the fact that they concentrate all their efforts on powerleveling and regearing the scumbags that get banned like ender and nizzar

ya know on a pvp server you can stop that. just saying buddy

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm so mad about what you did in my seb group 6 years ago

I'LL NEVER FOR GET IT

quido
06-03-2014, 05:17 PM

maybe you should stop that

no chewie dont
06-03-2014, 05:21 PM
who is this guy and why is he writing novels

freez
06-03-2014, 05:23 PM
look at all these clowns getting defensive about jeremy

im not sure which is more pathetic

chewie, feniggles, cack ready

hmm

Andis
06-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Jesus the immersion with some people is out of control

wait let me guess, you don't care tho right?

rofl

mikemandella
06-03-2014, 05:26 PM
I heard some of the evidence may have been leaked... HOW WILL NIZZAR EVER GET A FAIR TRIAL??

- Oppressor

FaithlessKR
06-03-2014, 05:31 PM

Actually you really cant keep a neckbeard from coming back. I spent a good portion of 3 days once trying to keep someone from getting leveled again, but a true neckbeard will just sleep in 2 hour shifts while boxing and/or getting help from the countless neckbeards who want him to return.

Unless you hire some vast chinese multi-tasking operation, there's no real way to keep someone like that down.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 05:31 PM
I post on an everquest forum

-retti

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm so mad about what you did in my seb group 6 years ago

I'LL NEVER FOR GET IT

Lol

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Lamborghini Mercy, your chick so thirsty, I'm in that two seat Lambo with your girl she tryna jerk me

quido
06-03-2014, 05:41 PM
profound lyrics from a drooling retard

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 05:52 PM
what m8? you gonna tell us another bedtime story about nizzar 5 years ago dawg?

no chewie dont
06-03-2014, 05:53 PM
look at all these clowns getting defensive about jeremy

im not sure which is more pathetic

chewie, feniggles, cack ready

hmm

hey i asked a couple legit questions involving something so laughably tl that i definitely dr

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Jeremy so rustled he's writing small novels about an exp group in seb from 2009. He remembers all party members, their levels, and every item to drop including Nitilums page 202 that he needed for his enchanter research that got ninja looted.

Kergan
06-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Jeremy has officially reached Stasis levels of forum rage. All over some blue pixels from 5 years ago.

I genuinely pity you.

heartbrand
06-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Exed stole a lockjack vest from me day 2 of server. I will never forget.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Exed stole a lockjack vest from me day 2 of server. I will never forget.

Link it in your sig so we can remember 7 yrs later

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1480508&postcount=131

HippoNipple
06-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Most people don't care what is going on behind the scenes. If this upsets people I don't know what to tell you, it is just a game. People make it out to be like we are voting for President.

People are going to join the guild that they believe will provide the most entertainment. Players want to log in and enjoy a couple hours of nostalgia. If people are raiding and feel like they are getting screwed out of gear they will probably leave the guild. If someone is getting decked out in the best gear from casual play they probably don't really care what else is going on.

Kergan
06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
People are going to join the guild that they believe will provide the most entertainment.

This.

People like Jeremy take this game too seriously. WAY too seriously. Like, a dangerous level of seriousness. Frightening really.

quido
06-03-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm just happy to see a shady fuckwad get what he deserves and disparage all the people who continue to put faith in him.

There's no cure for stupid - I realize many of you are beyond redemption.

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 06:32 PM
lvl 60 of every class on both servers, not immersed tho

Feniggles
06-03-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm just happy to see a shady fuckwad get what he deserves and disparage all the people who continue to put faith in him.

why did you want prenerf so bad as a shm?

Kergan
06-03-2014, 06:34 PM

Well lucky for you there is medication that can treat your anger disease. Please, seek help. It's not too late to have a normal life.

quido
06-03-2014, 06:38 PM
I didn't even fully appreciate prenerf staves until after I got one. I got it just because I had the plat and it would always be that one thing I didn't and likely couldn't have, but once I put it to use on twinks (prenerf is clickable at level 1) and on my monk in VP during the train wars with FE, I came to appreciate it quite a bit. I'm trying to buy a second now. Why not, right?

The staff really belongs to my monk.

Gaffin 7.0
06-03-2014, 06:52 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2iru3j6.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/25tazpw.gif

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 06:54 PM
I didn't even fully appreciate prenerf staves until after I got one. I got it just because I had the plat and it would always be that one thing I didn't and likely couldn't have, but once I put it to use on twinks (prenerf is clickable at level 1) and on my monk in VP during the train wars with FE, I came to appreciate it quite a bit. I'm trying to buy a second now. Why not, right?

The staff really belongs to my monk.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140110015636/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/b/bb/When_I_m_lonely_and_about_to_fap._Sub_for_prizes_9 92114_4234096.gif

quido
06-03-2014, 06:55 PM
still waiting for retti to prove it

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Jeremy so rustled he's writing small novels

thx for proving you were rustled yesterday when u kept writing novels about nizzar

Buhbuh
06-03-2014, 08:16 PM
im enjoying that azrael is still taking the same hardline moral stance against people on this server as if they could only be one-dimensional human beings with nothing else to offer, where the actions they've taken in the past on an elfsim define them and are lasting pictures of how they'll be viewed and treated by staff and new players alike.

there's nothing wrong with it, per se. it's just easier to muddy those hyperbolic views of people than it is to reinforce them. so it either makes you look wrong, stupid, or without credibility.

meaning more zerg factor for nihilum and more self-sabotage for yourselves.

jooo
06-03-2014, 08:21 PM

hahaha sektor still RMTing

heartbrand
06-03-2014, 08:34 PM
In other news we should start requiring background checks / credit checks and three months bank statements before admitting people to elf guilds. I mean everyone is clearly morally outraged here right? Wait lite is a registered sex offender? Wut?

jooo
06-03-2014, 08:36 PM
In other news we should start requiring background checks / credit checks and three months bank statements before admitting people to elf guilds. I mean everyone is clearly morally outraged here right? Wait lite is a registered sex offender? Wut?

How much you make from RMTing RD guild bank to sektor?

Not_Kazowi
06-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Jeremy so rustled he's writing small novels about an exp group in seb from 2009. He remembers all party members, their levels, and every item to drop including Nitilums page 202 that he needed for his enchanter research that got ninja looted.

lol im literally pissing laughing from this

Silent
06-03-2014, 09:13 PM
I think its just hilarious how people think something is suspicious about buying items from the guild bank, These are items for ALTS not mains. Most people are just trollin to troll it seems. But when you have a guild that raids every other day, you need clerics casting symbols, enchanters casting rune, wizards porting to plane of hate/sky, that all requires platinum for reagents. I never had to buy a single thing from the guild bank for my main, everything was obtained via raiding dkp/attendance just like everyone else.

You think just because a bank has these 10-15 class BP's/legs and whatever else available, that they are going to be HANDED OUT FREELY to everyones level 1-60 alt? Some people in the past managed to get away with overbuying guild bank loot at very very discounted prices. Hey cloak of flames 15k plat for an alt or buy it on the open market for 150k+ if you can even find one?

Sektors for example had many characters, everyone knew this. He is a pretty friendly guy when you get talking to him. He is also very slick at getting what he wants occasionally. He was able to buy up multiple things for his alts and I personally don't remember what character ever really was his main. He geared out a few characters, the last one being sektorzz iirc before leaving. He either saw an opportunity and left after getting what he needed or really did feel like he didn't belong in nihilum anymore because which isn't impossible to believe because he did still have friends that weren't nihi and would not join us and it was his choice to go where he wanted.

Anyway a little off topic there, Trolls will say whatever to troll and feed wrong info. New people to the server generally seem to believe the first thing they read on forums which is why people like stasis colgate and other certain azrael people spew so much BS on the forums about player X or nihilum. It is all propaganda. When I was in Azrael it was a smaller guild, less clerics/wizards to feed. 2-3k plat or worth of peridots was enough to sustain a cleric for weeks. Lite always had his chars stocked up at the sro wiz spire with dots/planar stones for wizards. A normal cleric in Nihilum will go through 5k plat in peridots in a week of raiding. Can't speak for wizards, but I am sure thats even more expensive considering multiple trips usually are made sometimes to bring even 2-3 people that are late up.

Its a game. Do what is fun. I see nothing unfair about nihilum bank system having to buy items for alts for dirt cheap prices(mind you, recruits can't do this and you can't just up and buy 5 RBBs a couple mrylo/cobalt BP's. Even members require certain raid attendance/dkp before they can buy gear up alts in ORDER to keep the focus on their main character they raid with) to keep the guild reagents flowing. People always going to hate Nizzar, People will ALWAYS hate the #1 guild leader/player whoever on server, or usually it just comes down to plain jealousy. Colgate still brags about grandmaster botb months later, why? He got his ass handed to him/doesn't like Nizzar/was once a broken tstaff monk that could kill anyone with a single proc but rarely shows his face anymore/<insert random reason here>.

Awaiting multiple TLDR replies from rellapse and other anti nihilum!

ps anyone playing d3 still? PM me for T6 rifts if you need free gear/shards! :D:D:D;););)

Colgate
06-03-2014, 09:19 PM
did not read

Silent
06-03-2014, 09:20 PM
did not read

Saw your post coming, But know you read or skimmed it. Sorry :cool:

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Even I didn't read or skim it

Rellapse40
06-03-2014, 09:24 PM
did not read

Kergan
06-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Err...yeah. It was pretty long I just barely sorta/kinda skimmed the key parts a little/tiny bit for a few 1-2 seconds.

Mac Drettj
06-03-2014, 09:31 PM
very well written for a bubble+keyboard

grasy nig
06-03-2014, 09:35 PM
I think its just hilarious how people think something is suspicious about buying items from the guild bank, These are items for ALTS not mains. Most people are just trollin to troll it seems. But when you have a guild that raids every other day, you need clerics casting symbols, enchanters casting rune, wizards porting to plane of hate/sky, that all requires platinum for reagents. I never had to buy a single thing from the guild bank for my main, everything was obtained via raiding dkp/attendance just like everyone else.

You think just because a bank has these 10-15 class BP's/legs and whatever else available, that they are going to be HANDED OUT FREELY to everyones level 1-60 alt? Some people in the past managed to get away with overbuying guild bank loot at very very discounted prices. Hey cloak of flames 15k plat for an alt or buy it on the open market for 150k+ if you can even find one?

Sektors for example had many characters, everyone knew this. He is a pretty friendly guy when you get talking to him. He is also very slick at getting what he wants occasionally. He was able to buy up multiple things for his alts and I personally don't remember what character ever really was his main. He geared out a few characters, the last one being sektorzz iirc before leaving. He either saw an opportunity and left after getting what he needed or really did feel like he didn't belong in nihilum anymore because which isn't impossible to believe because he did still have friends that weren't nihi and would not join us and it was his choice to go where he wanted.

Anyway a little off topic there, Trolls will say whatever to troll and feed wrong info. New people to the server generally seem to believe the first thing they read on forums which is why people like stasis colgate and other certain azrael people spew so much BS on the forums about player X or nihilum. It is all propaganda. When I was in Azrael it was a smaller guild, less clerics/wizards to feed. 2-3k plat or worth of peridots was enough to sustain a cleric for weeks. Lite always had his chars stocked up at the sro wiz spire with dots/planar stones for wizards. A normal cleric in Nihilum will go through 5k plat in peridots in a week of raiding. Can't speak for wizards, but I am sure thats even more expensive considering multiple trips usually are made sometimes to bring even 2-3 people that are late up.

Its a game. Do what is fun. I see nothing unfair about nihilum bank system having to buy items for alts for dirt cheap prices(mind you, recruits can't do this and you can't just up and buy 5 RBBs a couple mrylo/cobalt BP's. Even members require certain raid attendance/dkp before they can buy gear up alts in ORDER to keep the focus on their main character they raid with) to keep the guild reagents flowing. People always going to hate Nizzar, People will ALWAYS hate the #1 guild leader/player whoever on server, or usually it just comes down to plain jealousy. Colgate still brags about grandmaster botb months later, why? He got his ass handed to him/doesn't like Nizzar/was once a broken tstaff monk that could kill anyone with a single proc but rarely shows his face anymore/<insert random reason here>.

ps anyone playing d3 still? PM me for T6 rifts if you need free gear/shards! :D:D:D;););)

after over a year of raiding classic uncontested nizzar posted that the nihilum guild bank was empty

not kidding.

freez
06-03-2014, 10:49 PM

http://neuroanimations.com/Hydrocephalus/graphics/BrainTumorIVvent.gif

+

http://www.tampagov.net/dept_fire_rescue_public_education/information_resources/adults/images/poison.jpg

=

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfa1/t1.0-1/c44.44.551.551/s160x160/292367_10151627184943399_410724321_n.jpg

also did not read lols

Silent
06-03-2014, 11:18 PM
i swing from lites nutsack

pix got tumor in wrong spot dawg, try again :eek:

lite
06-03-2014, 11:22 PM

freez
06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
havent spoke to lite in atleast 2 months but arite

dont worry ill prob get something worse for laughing at your misfortune

;)

lite
06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
to answer the OP ... I went full retard, and shouldn't have.

freez
06-03-2014, 11:25 PM
u always been full retard beech

Nirgon
06-03-2014, 11:48 PM
full presidente

freez
06-03-2014, 11:49 PM
full presedownste

Silent
06-04-2014, 05:01 AM
can i join azrael?

Smedy
06-04-2014, 06:34 AM
BERGURGLE motherfucker BUERGELURGLE

Silent
06-04-2014, 06:42 AM
ahahaha so funny, i thought i posted that right after but i had 13 seconds longer to wait and didn't check til now

burgurgurgurgurgururgleburgurgurgurgurgururgleburg urgurgurgurgururgleburgurgurgurgurgururgleburgurgu rgurgurgururgleburgurgurgurgurgururgleburgurgurgur gurgururgleburgurgurgurgurgururgleburgurgurgurgurg ururgleburgurgurgurgurgururgleburgurgurgurgurgurur gleburgurburgurgu

freez
06-04-2014, 11:44 AM
lite ignores my text message last night

i feel ashamed