PDA

View Full Version : A little help please? :'(

Mindsplatter
08-24-2010, 02:15 PM
I won't bother you all with some epically long version of my history on this server, but basically it boils down to this....

Started 9 months ago as a new, untwinked rogue --> leveled to 50 tediously --> joined a raiding guild --> got the gearrrs (nothing DROPPABLE) --> got bored of pressing 2 buttons (autoattack/backstab) on raids --> deleted rogue, sold gear (again, not from raiding) --> started a new character twinked out with about 25k (my life savings) --> got drunk --> died --> corpse rotted --> cried myself to sleep.

So I appeal to you wonderous gods among men, you beautiful princes of the night, with your mass stacks of PP and fly honey bitches..

This isn't a scam as well...I probably don't care enough to do so..I just want a healthy start (without feeling like I just wasted the past 9 months of my life) and I'm not beyond begging for PP. Can anyone help me out?

Straif
08-24-2010, 02:18 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/isurf4kickz/smiley-get_the_fuck_out.jpg

JxP
08-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Uhm, why did you delete the rogue?

HippoNipple
08-24-2010, 02:23 PM
you were drunk for an entire week while your corpse was rotting?

hardcore

Droxx
08-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Are you who I think you are? :(

Mindsplatter
08-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Hah. No :D

1. Deleted the rogue because I wasn't enjoying time I spent playing.
2. Woke up, totally unaware I died. Had a heavy work/social week. Logged in, and was heartbroken :'(
3. I love you too Straif.

Mindsplatter
08-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Yup! Hey Droxx ~_~

Can you even say you're at all surprised this happened to me? :D

Droxx
08-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Not entirely! Find me sometime.

Tenurn
08-24-2010, 02:29 PM
was this regarding the character in MM with full rubi that rotted??

Droxx
08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
was this regarding the character in MM with full rubi that rotted??

No rubi involved.

Mindsplatter
08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Full rubi with 25k? Nope, I was a sexy little bard.

Straif
08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Listen. I do feel bad for you, I like to help people and encourage others to help lowbies as well. However in my coming up in the EQ world both here and on live I got ripped on when asking even for buffs, so imagine what asking for free shit got me.

If your situation is legit, I feel for you. However I haven't even plat to buy spells! If you leveled to 50 and were in a guild you must of had friends that could help you in your time of need.

I've seen tons of people come to these forums with shit like "Character got deleted, account info was given out and shit got taken, my corpse rotted". Than there is an out pouring of help from said person's guild and friends gear them and power level them back up. Must be nice!

Because you asked in such a general sort of way, many will be suspicious of your plight.

Good Luck

Mindsplatter
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I'll probably come back regardless; this server is too awesome to ignore :D

And hey, I'll benefit the server and stuff! I'm playing either a cleric, warrior, or druid!