PDA

View Full Version : been gone for a year

amateur
05-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Its been awhile since I last played. maybe last may? anyway, I logged into my enchanter and one of the first things I noticed was my buffs being too powerful for lower level players. when did that come into effect?

what else has changed for us casters?
was invis pulling nerfed?
are resist rates the same? I remember that being frustrating on my wizard.
what about ac and taunt on my warrior. were those improved at all?
and whats up with enchanter spells being so expensive. I think I should have finished my spellbook before quiting heh

Uteunayr
05-28-2014, 01:25 PM
That change did come into play in the past year, but I cannot point you to a specific date.

Changes for us casters? Not sure... Racial hide doesn't IVU anymore, that changed shit on my necromancer pretty significantly.

Invis pulling is nerfed. It's now just Sneak Pulling.

Resists are unchanged as far as I know.

AC has not been "fixed" exactly, but it has been worked on to make it scale better at lower levels.

Enchanter is one of the classes that a lot of people roll with because it is simultaneously a powerful soloer and grouper. As more people sit on Enchanter alts and want their powerful spells, it creates a high demand. But no need to complain: Look at shamans. They have it far worse.

Invoke
05-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Ive only been around a couple months but I know they fixed pet taunt recently.

Reubin
05-29-2014, 08:15 AM
The biggest one I noticed with my Enchanter is that giants are now unstunnable/unmezzable. I used to solo the Giant Fort in BW when I could stun and mez the Giants. I don't know if that happened before you left or not...but it's good to know for an Enchanter.

amateur
05-29-2014, 11:37 PM
are there still aoe groups in chardok?
do torches still make pets dual wield?

Pint
06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
are there still aoe groups in chardok?
do torches still make pets dual wield?

yes and yes

Erati
06-04-2014, 10:19 AM
they changed sit aggro big time as well