PDA

View Full Version : Can't get past server select on p99

Olscratch
05-28-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm able to log into many other servers but when I attempt to log into P99 Blue or Red I get kicked back to account log in after a few seconds. I was able to play here fine just a few months ago. I've tried restarting, no firewall or anything, rebooted modem, changed locations, changed accounts, I've got P99Files32 downloaded and extracted, and I've lengthened my password for good measure. No cigar. Can anyone help me out?

Laugher
05-28-2014, 12:28 PM
So wait, are you Grim from roflzek? hehe

is it maybe your eqgame.exe?

*edit* just reread your post, hmm I can't think of many other things that would cause you to be booted back besides the eqgame.exe not being the default one (assuming you used the same copy of titanium for roflzek)

Will look into this a little more later on

Rodruk
05-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I'm having the same problem as you after playing last night. I can log into my account but it freezes at server select after I hit "Play everquest." Only thing that has changed is I restarted my Macbook this morning.

ksungjune
05-28-2014, 01:26 PM
I have same or similar problem here, in my case, it freezes for a minute or two then kicks me back to log in screen.

Olscratch
05-28-2014, 02:21 PM
So wait, are you Grim from roflzek? hehe

is it maybe your eqgame.exe?

*edit* just reread your post, hmm I can't think of many other things that would cause you to be booted back besides the eqgame.exe not being the default one (assuming you used the same copy of titanium for roflzek)

Will look into this a little more later on

My reputation precedes me. Thanks for the response. I haven't messed with the .exe so I think it's still the default one. Perhaps someone could link us clean one.

Olscratch
05-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Changed out the .exe from my other eq folder and it works now! Thanks Laugher.