PDA

View Full Version : Human sk

SamIamLegend
05-28-2014, 07:58 AM
I am making a human sk and just curious as to what is the best diety to choose that will make gameplay easiest. Also are human sks able to get ot hammer easily?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-28-2014, 09:48 AM
I am making a human sk and just curious as to what is the best diety to choose that will make gameplay easiest. Also are human sks able to get ot hammer easily?

As easy as anyone else with puppet strings. You could also grind out berserkers in ot and turn in braids. Probably wouldn't have to do too much grinding as you'll most likely start fairly decently on the faction side of it. Just don't to to kc and ruin it before you get a chance to do the quest turn in.

You will worship evil so your path will always be a bit more difficult. A quick search yields no deity-specific items for a Shadowknight so your preference would be purely for role play purposes or some other reason an experienced human sk could chime in about.

phacemeltar
05-28-2014, 12:41 PM
RZ is great for SK.. good cultural too

can human SK follow RZ?

Buellen
05-29-2014, 05:05 AM
Human SK can only follow Inny or Bretoxx

The cultural amour stuff you will never see the bretox imbued till blacksaphire drop in price way way down to near merchant price .

The cultural Inny stuff is dam nice looking (deep purple) again not many make it.

doughboy
05-31-2014, 01:24 AM
I've read somewhere that Innoruuk has the biggest faction modifiers for any deity but I'd imagine both would get you scowling in most places. As there are no diety specific quests, I'd say it comes down to which city you prefer starting in.

The question you should ask is whether serving Innoruuk helps with the OT hammer quest since they are dark elves and that 99% of them worship him.