PDA

View Full Version : New Best Idea Ever

arsenalpow
05-27-2014, 05:20 PM
Let's remove the FFA portion of the mob cycles.

1) This removes the current overlap between the class tiers. Removing this overlap allows for distinct playstyles to be determined. Movement between the tiers can still be dictated by killing a VP mob and having not done so automatically places you in Class R.

2) Class R can still be governed by the current ruleset. Lockouts, FTE, blah blah, no real changes. We'll still do our rotation thing which has worked perfectly for 4+ months now.

3) Class C can decide on whatever ruleset they wish. Want to park a raid force in Phara Dar's room? Sure! Train each other in VP? I don't even care! Class C can go off of FTE only and decide on their own ground rules after that. IB and TMO can attempt to ruin each other and the GMs won't even have to answer any petitions.

How is this not the greatest idea ever?

Ella`Ella
05-27-2014, 05:28 PM
2 trackers that are unable to engage and I veto everything else you proposed.
If we ignore this thread, chest will tire himself out.

Funkutron5000
05-27-2014, 05:29 PM
So you would like to lower the amount of mobs that are accessible to class C guilds (can compete on 66% of mobs down to 50% of mobs) while ensuring that class R guilds get 50% of mobs (33% guaranteed up to 50% guaranteed)?

arsenalpow
05-27-2014, 05:34 PM
So you would like to lower the amount of mobs that are accessible to class C guilds (can compete on 66% of mobs down to 50% of mobs) while ensuring that class R guilds get 50% of mobs (33% guaranteed up to 50% guaranteed)?

i'm more concerned about removing the overlap between C and R seeing as how we can't get along.

you and IB could agree to whatever terms of battle that you'd like and you'd never have to worry about a class R guild or those pesky raid rules that accompany us.

Troubled
05-27-2014, 05:42 PM
You are high.