PDA

View Full Version : Raid Suspension: Doljonijarnimorinar

Sirken
05-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Doljonijarnimorinar is under raid suspension until 12:00 AM Eastern on June 3rd, for violating the following raid policy:
Play Nice Policy

Guilds may not have any more than two representatives present at a raid spawn location.

Doljonijarnimorinar had more than two people in Hate when Maestro spawned. instead of clearing that or passing on the spawn, they engaged the mob

Doljonijarnimorinar's Loot from last kill will be deleted.

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
"Doljonijarnimorinar had more than two people in Hate when Maestro spawned. instead of clearing that or passing on the spawn, they engaged the mob

Doljonijarnimorinar's Loot from last kill will be deleted."

We actually left the zone completely. Pulled the target and killed Maestro before Divinity could get their heads out their ass. How did we have 2 representatives present when we did not have a single person in the zone and Maestro was infact alive and well.

Please confirm. We complied to the rules.

Derubael
05-27-2014, 01:38 PM
before Divinity could get their heads out their ass.

- There will be no trolling in this forum. If you feel the need to insult or call someone out, take it to another forum. Everyone who has the ability to post here is being held to a higher standard than the general community as it pertains to their ability to be mature and keep their posts relevant to the discussion at hand.
I'm not above handing out permanent forum bans for people who violate these rules. Let's make sure this forum stays clean and positive, and doesn't devolve into another mindless outlet for forumquest.

First and only warning. Let's keep this forum clean.

arsenalpow
05-27-2014, 01:52 PM
"Doljonijarnimorinar had more than two people in Hate when Maestro spawned. instead of clearing that or passing on the spawn, they engaged the mob

Doljonijarnimorinar's Loot from last kill will be deleted."

We actually left the zone completely. Pulled the target and killed Maestro before Divinity could get their heads out their ass. How did we have 2 representatives present when we did not have a single person in the zone and Maestro was infact alive and well.

Please confirm. We complied to the rules.

You can only have two trackers in a zone for a raid mob. More than two disqualifies you from the mob period. No amount of zoning in or out will remove the DQ. There are certain caveats to this rule though. I'll list them for you.

Trak - you can wait in force at the zone in
Gore - never really had a ruling for this, I'd say KC zoneline or port in to be safe
Talendor - never been a hard ruling on this one either, I'd suspect any zoneline except VP is safe to wait at
Sev - EJ zoneline is the accepted muster point
VS - you can wait in force at the zone in
Fay - you can wait in force at ogre island
CT - you can't have a force in zone when he spawns
Draco - same as CT
Inny - can't have a force in zone when he spawns
Maestro - same as Inny
Naggy - I think the FG ledge was considered ok, but LS zoneline is probably a safer bet
Vox - you can wait in force at the zone in

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm glad all of this was stated in the raid rules... Its a problem when you need a lawyer and a user manual before you pull any raid target as every mob has its own rules, yet not stated anywhere.

There are 3 differentposts regarding similar issues and gray areas. Working as intended? right.....

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 02:26 PM
If these rules were to be posted on the raid discussion forum I'm sure it would help alleviate some of these issues. My 2 cents anyway.

arsenalpow
05-27-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm glad all of this was stated in the raid rules... Its a problem when you need a lawyer and a user manual before you pull any raid target as every mob has its own rules, yet not stated anywhere.

There are 3 differentposts regarding similar issues and gray areas. Working as intended? right.....

Ignorantia juris non excusat

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 02:30 PM
So what are we going to do when Velious comes out? Make raid rules for every target in that expansion as well? Its a legitimate question. Do we suspend guilds when said rules are not posted and broken? I've been around this game a long time. Probably too long. But micromanaging every monster in the game is obviously causing headaches and more will continue in the future.

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 02:32 PM
"Ignorantia juris non excusat"

Chest, I appreciate your useful and positive comment. These are legitimate questions, sir.

arsenalpow
05-27-2014, 02:33 PM
So what are we going to do when Velious comes out? Make raid rules for every target in that expansion as well? Its a legitimate question. Do we suspend guilds when said rules are not posted and broken? I've been around this game a long time. Probably too long. But micromanaging every monster in the game is obviously causing headaches and more will continue in the future.

No one knows yet, but it's kind of an irrelevant point for this thread. If you have any other hypothetical scenarios or questions I'd be more than happy to address them for you.

Hyjal
05-27-2014, 02:40 PM
You're right Chest. I apologize. Having trackers spam auto target for 16 hour windows to FTE has really brought out the best Everquest has to offer. The rules were designed around FTE, and If FTE is going to work, the rules need to be stated clearly and be concise.

They obviously are not.