PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Get Game To Open :(

Mackenzi
05-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Hiyas :)

I was having trouble getting the game to work through using Daemon Lite so I had my husband put his working version of Project1999 on a flash drive and I saved it onto my computer...which I thought would solve the problems...

but...

When I double click on the shortcut I put on my desktop I get a bunch of different sized black screens flashing on my monitor and then I get the following message:

"The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occured in the application at location (0x02e4f0ce). Click ok to terminate the program."

When I run the same shortcut as admin I see the command prompt and the following message:

"Windows cannot find 'eqgame'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

I get the same messages when I try clicking the "Launch Titanium" icon in the EQ folder.

I tried running it in every compatibility mode option available...I tried looking up solutions but I haven't been able to find anything that works.

Any ideas?

fishingme
05-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Make a new shortcut from your EQ folder, sounds like the filepath is wrong. Make sure you've typed in "patchme" without the quotes in the shortcut.

Mackenzi
05-26-2014, 10:54 PM
It doesn't work when I am clicking the "Launch Titanium" in the folder either. If it was just a shortcut problem, going directly to the source to launch would solve the problem, wouldn't it?

Sivaeb
05-26-2014, 11:53 PM
i never use launch titanium, i use "eqgame"

fishingme
05-27-2014, 01:18 AM
as far as i know, you must use eqgame, and you need to modify it with "patchme" at the end of the file path. Also what could happen is you've accidentally updated your EQ from sony.

Mackenzi
05-27-2014, 01:31 PM
as far as i know, you must use eqgame, and you need to modify it with "patchme" at the end of the file path..

How would I do that? Sorry, I don't know very much about this sort of thing. :)

Mackenzi
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
I just ended up deleting everything and starting from scratch again. I found a version with everything all ready to go and I'm in game. Thanks for all of the replies, I appreciate them.

:)

matrod
07-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Mackenzi,

i seem to be having the same issues you were having where did you get "a version with everything all ready to go"?

thanks. be nice to get in game.