PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8.1, application error!

Juddernaut
05-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Good morning all!

I wonder if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction. I have installed a copy of Titanium and have followed the installation guide.

I use the batch file to log in and all is well when adding a username and password. I'm also able to choose my preferred server (Blue).

However, when the loading splash screen appears, the loading gets around ten percent in and I get an application error which asks me to click "OK" to terminate the program.

"The instruction at 0x02a245b4 referenced memory at 0x036af0dc. The memory could not be read."

Everything else about my PC is working fine, all games and programs. I currently run Windows 8.1 and wonder if there are compatibility issues and if anyone had been able to find a workaround (without downgrading to Windows 7... I've paid for 8, made my mistake, and really don't want to mess about with an OS switch.

I'm sorry to ask here - I'm not exactly a wiz with computers and I kind of need instructions for most things! If anyone would be so kind as to help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance,

Ian

myriverse
05-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Common error. It usually has to do with resolution. Follow the instructions here:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94928

Juddernaut
05-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Thanks very much for your help? Am in and nostalgic!