PDA

View Full Version : ld every 10min

greenblze420
05-26-2014, 12:29 AM
i seriously go fd every fking 20min and end up dieing 90% of the time and im about 2 punch a hole in my screen... anyone have anyidea how i can fix this

Ambrotos
05-26-2014, 01:33 AM
It's got to be your isp. Maybe your modem is resetting? Check that area out.

greenblze420
05-26-2014, 03:19 AM
how do i "check that area out"

Ambrotos
05-26-2014, 03:39 AM
See if your internet is stable. What is your normal ping? Are you on satellite or broadband?

Swish
05-26-2014, 04:08 AM
Most people connect through wireless these days. I'd plug an ethernet cable in and see if that solves things, far more stable.

greenblze420
05-26-2014, 11:36 AM
im on ethernet... i have good internet and a good computer but anytime im on eq ill go LD sometimes ill get a good 2hrs without any but then ill get 5lds in 20min and especially if i tab 2 put on a youtube video or something ill be ld in no time

Gandri
05-26-2014, 03:33 PM
Ive had this happen before in WoW. I had some kind of re-setting ISP and every time it would refresh i would loose connection for a moment. All i can remember for a fix was I had to "Manually Release" and then refresh my IP. I don't remember much about the process except it was done in dos prompt in the command.exe

I think these are the commands you are talking about. Make sure you are running Command Prompt as admin.

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

That will manually release, and renew your ip address.

fishingme
05-26-2014, 05:17 PM
whose your ISP? I strongly suggest caling them out to get it checked since it doesnt seem like you know too much about it, feel free to correct me if im wrong and i can kind of direct you what to do. But it sounds like your ISP-router keeps disconnecting you/resetting itself. Mine will do it often, ended up eliminating a splitter not long ago and it has stopped. Although it starts up again sometimes when the weather is crappy.