PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter, and the hole

Liegezen
05-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Never went to the hole in classic, and i played a necro so it didn't really appeal to me anyway.

Playing an enchanter on p99 and was curious what loam pieces i could farm myself at 54. Wiki seems to be a little unclear at times on what has a chance of droping what. I'm mostly interested in the Shoes, Cloak, and Shoulders. Anybody have any insight?

Chromos
05-25-2014, 05:43 PM
you can farm the entrance theres a chance for any of the named elementals to pop iirc. I know for sure I have had choker, legs, helm drop at entrance. Very easy to solo at 54 enc.

Liegezen
05-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Awesome, thank you for the info.

flahling
05-25-2014, 07:09 PM
What Chromos said about the entrance is perfect. also all the elementals have a small chance to drop a random piece of loam, though I think only boots, shoulders, and cape drop in this way at the entrance.

Liegezen
05-25-2014, 07:29 PM
What Chromos said about the entrance is perfect. also all the elementals have a small chance to drop a random piece of loam, though I think only boots, shoulders, and cape drop in this way at the entrance.

If that's the case, perfect. Those 3 items are the only loam pieces i feel i can't live without. Shoes are a must with that 8 CHA, and cloak would be better than the molten cloak i farmed for. Shoulders i would replace with worn cloth mantle i would assume later on, but i can't farm that solo atm =p.

Thanks again for the help guys.