PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with all these sad bad mad bluebie players lately?

Azure
05-24-2014, 11:19 AM
I mean they come on here and roll classes that should dominate the game and they can't even solo... ? Like wtf...

lol

Eslade
05-24-2014, 11:23 AM
I mean they come on here and roll classes that should dominate the game and they can't even solo... ? Like wtf...

lol

not everyone is a pro their first time.

Azure
05-24-2014, 11:44 AM
not everyone is a pro their first time.

but this is red... i'm so use to rerolls and psychotic veterans who are insane from years of red ;)

fishingme
05-24-2014, 11:46 AM
You my friend, sound like you need some vagisil.

Eslade
05-24-2014, 11:48 AM
but this is red... i'm so use to rerolls and psychotic veterans who are insane from years of red ;)

nothing but decent, well balanced people with bright futures in this community.

Azure
05-24-2014, 11:56 AM
nothing but decent, well balanced people with bright futures in this community.

Y'know I know plenty of functional insane people, myself included. So I'll accept your affirmation :)

SamwiseRed
05-24-2014, 12:27 PM
low level twinks keeping people on edge hehe. yesterday i saw 3 different twinks terrorizing some naked newbs in CB. 3 of them. instead of fighting each other they just targetted the new players. weak mang luckily i was there to save them :D

Azure
05-24-2014, 12:33 PM
low level twinks keeping people on edge hehe. yesterday i saw 3 different twinks terrorizing some naked newbs in CB. 3 of them. instead of fighting each other they just targetted the new players. weak mang luckily i was there to save them :D

So many uber places to exp and get full grp bonus tho !!! why all huddle around MM with their transfered blue pixelz.... it's like they can't unprogram a program programed into them from years rolling alts thru blue (CB>Unrest>MM>CoM).

SamwiseRed
05-24-2014, 12:36 PM
ye i plan on PLing newbs in some places other than the faydark route. sol b is the shit. id like to learn sol a tho, i always avoided it because of the casters.

Azure
05-24-2014, 12:41 PM
ye i plan on PLing newbs in some places other than the faydark route. sol b is the shit. id like to learn sol a tho, i always avoided it because of the casters.

bring lots of burst dps or 2 healers :)

Fame
05-24-2014, 06:58 PM
nig is back