PDA

View Full Version : Any lowbie classic era guides (SK)?

Frug
05-20-2014, 08:15 AM
I just started an Ogre SK and was wondering if there were any guides for the *truly* non Kunark classic era around; where to level, what quests to do (or avoid), and especially what to try to do for gear when untwinked.

It seems all the quests in Oggok lower SK faction, which for an SK is not ideal.

There's only one on the p99 'guides' section which is more of a general overview.

Kevynne
05-20-2014, 09:05 AM
ogre sks tend to be hated bye other ogre sks
but liked by troll sks

tbh i would jsut go tryhard and live in crushbone

Kevynne
05-20-2014, 09:05 AM
who needs dark elf faction anyways? :p

Gaunja
05-20-2014, 09:11 AM
We have custom guides on our website for members for diff exp spotd. What lvl are you now? I will PM you a couple guides. Made for the non twinked beginners too

Frug
05-20-2014, 09:33 AM
We have custom guides on our website for members for diff exp spotd. What lvl are you now? I will PM you a couple guides. Made for the non twinked beginners too

I just started last night and only played enough to buy a few bags so level 3 (maybe 2 still).

I was lucky enough to nab enough mobs to get 1 of every weapon type so I'm trying to skill all those up as I fight. I can slog it for a couple levels in Oggok and head to Gfay/CB, then to Oasis (tanks seem to be in high demand there), but was wondering if there was a better path.

And, the gear question. Totally non twinked - I'm a raging alt-aholic so I have a lot of characters, but none of them high level. I'm enjoying the journey. =)