PDA

View Full Version : Spells out of Date Error at character select

Delvinair
05-17-2014, 06:36 PM
OK guys i need help. I have sifted the forums for 2 days now and did everything i seen as a fix related to this problem. I have a clean install of Titanium with my disc. No torrent ran copy etc this is a clean install, even went as far as formatting my hard drive re installing windows and re installing Titanium (From the DISC) Downloaded and droped the updated P99 spell files into the Eq drectory. Made sure my EqHost says proper port. I am still geting the error at character select anything i do just d/cs me. WTF am i doing wrong PLEASE OMG help:confused:

India
05-17-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm honestly stumped.
Are you absolutely positive you have the latest patch files? I'd try one more time to be sure that you copied into the correct directly, correctly :)

Did you try the other login server change to your host file? There were two that you could use... one was like login2 or something and the original was the same name but minus the "2"

Delvinair
05-17-2014, 07:18 PM
They have to be the lastest files. Im so frustrated that there is this much trouble to get loged in. Fresh instal, fresh patched files i just drop right into Eq directory and overwrite. Eqhost directed to what it was said to do. Patch me added. Ive tried a dozen times to log in get the same error at character select with spells out of date

Delvinair
05-17-2014, 07:19 PM
India if i give you my cell, is there any wau you can maybe help navigate me through these options on the phone so if there is somthing im screwing up itll be easier to udnerstand

Savok
05-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Make sure you don't install Everquest into the Program Files folder.

Thulack
05-17-2014, 08:43 PM
The files from here are what you need:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140577

India
05-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Sure delvinair...pm me