PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of Glohnor (Epic SK)

Gurbuuk
05-17-2014, 03:37 AM
anyone here know the spawn rate of this mob plz? 2 sessions of 2 3 hours with guildies in both graveyards of undead tower, and was unable to make it pop...

as place is not really easy to reach with 1 group, xp not really good, will take any advices / info about it

thanks a lot

pasi
05-17-2014, 03:53 AM
Know where Dartain is? Any fallen erudite ph around him. He is not that uncommon.

Gurbuuk
05-17-2014, 12:52 PM
cleaned 2 times 4, 5 and 6 (wiki map the hole)

http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Hole

no pop at all...

no need to clean crypts right?

Danth
05-17-2014, 02:38 PM
You seem to be clearing the right area. The interior of the building does not have to be cleared. As with so many things, Glohnor is random. Sometimes a group gets him within a cycle or two; sometimes a group kills stuff for 3 or 4 hours and never sees him.

Danth

pasi
05-17-2014, 05:03 PM
You should stick to the Crypts ie passed where Keeper of Tombs spawns and underground where Dartain is. That's where I've seen Glohnor most of the time on this server (and where I have spawned him).

Source: use fallen erudites to kill Dartain around 40x on this server.

Relbaic
05-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Kill any and everything you can on either side of the graveyard. I've got him to spawn twice, first time took probably 8 or 9 hours and the second took about 90 minutes. If you're only bringing one group take it slow and watch your respawn timers, it's pretty easy to get overrun down there. Also bring someone that can track, one of the Ghosts spawned for me underneath the building, somewhere we weren't pulling from all that often.

Good luck!

Gurbuuk
05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
thanks all : to summarize, each fallen erudite in undead tower is a ph for glohnor, so tactic is to clean each graveyard + crypts (5 fallen inside). to do that, will need 2 groups. did I miss something ? (except a bit of luck):)?

Relbaic
05-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Don't need 2 groups but it definitely makes it faster/easier (obviously). The xp down there isn't terrible if you do it with just one group. Not great but you'll never have to worry about competition or running out of mobs!

Pheer
05-21-2014, 02:52 AM
every glohnor ive ever seen has popped down in the crypts, and its never taken me more than 2-3 hours to get him to pop

good luck

Gurbuuk
05-23-2014, 10:03 AM
Finally get yesterday. He was in crypt, and as he was already up, it was a question of a 30 mins run from jump. Thanks all for answer! Now the hard part : soul leech...;) but that s another story...)

Brut
05-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Seen him show up at crypt and at the two coffin areas outside. Sometimes been there for 6h straight with no pops. /burp