PDA

View Full Version : Cant get Titanium to install to PC, help!

DagDazz
05-12-2014, 11:56 PM
I have the actual disks of Titanium and am trying to install them on my pc but cant get past the first disk. When prompted to install the second disk, I direct it to the path and it says cant find the path and wont continue on.

I tried to google the problem and came across the p99 wiki instructions to download the Daemon lite tool and mount the disks for install, however when I try to find an ISO on my disks it only comes up with the direct x9 folder and that's it.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get the disks to install. I am running windows 8, is that the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Beldon
05-13-2014, 09:21 AM
The Daemon tool is used if you have downloaded the ISO files. Since you have the discs, you should be able to just install them normally. You said for disc 2 you directed it to the path. Do you have 2 CD/DVD drives? Can't remember if Titanium was CD or DVD, so make sure you are using the correct drive. I would try running disc one then ejecting it and putting disc 2 into the same drive.

Another option would be to make an ISO of each CD/DVD from the hard copy. Then use the Daemon tool to load them.