PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Level 4 mage spell, pet pathing in crushbone, crushbone belt turn in

BarackObooma
08-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Made a Mage for fun as I'd never really played a pet class.

The level 1 spell nuke does 4 dmg (spell info says it does 5 but does 4) costs 7 mana. Level 4 nuke does 14 dmg and is the same mana, seven! That can't be right. Wizards don't get a 2 dmg to 1 mana ratio spell until level 34!

Got to Crushbone and the pet pathing is awful! If you take the first left over the bridge and then start over the hill towards the slavers, your pet doesn't follow you, it runs back and around some other path dragging a train of orcs every time. You pretty much have to not have a pet until you get to your camp.

I thought I read in the patch notes where Canloe was fixed and wasn't giving two items for each quest turn in (2 belts). He's still doing it.

Level 8 pet heal spell Renew Elements states: Renews the health of your elemental pet, healing between 38-50 damage, and curing their diseases, poisons, and curses. The healing poisons (not sure about diseases & curses) is not working. I was killing spiders. My pet was poisoned. After the fight I healed my pet twice and its health kept going down. There's also no "Soandso has been cured.." message like you normally see when someone casts poison cures.