PDA

View Full Version : Deepwater goblin net

Maurk
08-21-2010, 02:38 PM
im working on bracers of ro atm, and was wondering where a goblin netmaster spawns for the deepwater goblin net they drop in Lake rathe.
I've had druid friend track entire zone and have yet to find one.

Qaedain
08-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Ordinary goblins are probably a placeholder. If that's the case, then he probably spawns in the goblin tower located beneath #16 on this map: http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/lakerathetearmap.html

The entrance to the underwater cave system is on the south side of the island.

Artah
08-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Did you ever get the netmaster to spawn after killing ordinary goblins?

Ektar
08-08-2011, 07:14 PM
go into the underwater caves and kill the goblins that are easy to get, like the ones at the outside corners of the tower. idk if certain types are PHs but you'll get a net eventually.

where are the caves? get enduring rbeath and swim around if you don't know or wanna use maps. Probably like, close to rathe mtns zone and swim straight out

neverquest
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Did you ever get the netmaster to spawn after killing ordinary goblins?
:cool:

Artah
08-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't know about normal goblins but 100% sure the deepwater goblins on the tower are place holders. I have seen netmaster from the top part and the bottom part of the underwater goblin tower down the tunnels. I wish I knew this before or someone posted it, I would have had a ton easier time. Watch out though they nuke hard and hard to single pull the top of the tower with pacify or harmony (tried both). I would suggest using the bottom spawns because you can easily single pull them as long as you can kill them before they nuke you to death.