PDA

View Full Version : 24 Necro Pet Spells?

Ando
05-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Hey Guys

I've been trying to find the research words for the 24 necro pet spell & buff spell since I was 16 now - no luck. If anyone knows of a place I could find these spells on a vendor, or actually has the words, I'd be very appreciative. My ingame name is Vashor.

Need:
Words of Allure
Words of Possession
Words of Detachment
Words of Recluse
Words of Absorption
Words of Sentient (Beza)

littlebobby3
05-09-2014, 01:36 AM
I know I have a few of these I play late night though. Like 2am pst or later.

In game name is Sliren just friend me and pray I'm on lol

Gaxx
05-15-2014, 04:02 PM
I think I have the 24 pet spell in the bank and a bunch of words. Hit me up on Gaxx in game later today and I'll see what I still have.

Ikonoclastia
06-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Over the last 3 days I have also been trying to find 24 pet lol.

I went to LOIO and OOT (charbone skellies etc and the Dwarfs and Sisters) didn't find any of the required words.

Made level 1's in every city in Norrath and checked every vendor each day multiple times, I found words of detachment in Erudin so I ran there from Freeport. Absorption I had gotten from Grobb earlier.

Then found words of allure, one 1 vendor in the whole of Norrath lol. They were in Felwithe so I ran from Eurudin to Freeport, boated to BB. Got words.

Used Concordance of Research to get my skill as high as possible (24 so 45 is max) and combined them..... and failed..

Its probably best to ignore the pet, its not a monk or rogue or anything special and go level to 29 lol.

On the up side I have all my research components for all my future pets up to 50 so wasnt' a total waste of time. Even got a couple of Sentient (Beza's)

Uteunayr
06-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Always get someone with a high enough skill for it to be trivial to do the combine. While it is possible to fail, it'll happen less often.

Ikonoclastia
06-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Always get someone with a high enough skill for it to be trivial to do the combine. While it is possible to fail, it'll happen less often.
yeah I should have done that.

Also if anyone reads this and wants a beza for their 24 pet buff /tell me and you can have one for free.

furin121
06-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Not to hijack the thread but figured I'd post here instead of making a duplicate.

I'm also looking for some lvl 24 words:
Allure
Recluse
Detachment

If you have these please let me know. My character name is Azoic and I usually play between 9pm - 12am CST. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Daldaen
06-17-2014, 08:41 PM
Research is pretty dumb. By the time the spell is trivial, you are 4-5 levels past the level you can scribe the spell and quite often have a better spell by then.

Ikonoclastia
06-27-2014, 05:49 AM
Like to say thank you to Elsbith, turned up out of the blue while I was killing bards in Nek and gave me the 24 pet, put him to good use :)

Thank you.. I have words of detachment (24 pet), and the sentient beza (24 pet buff) free for any necro that needs. /tell me in game.

chaser95
06-30-2014, 08:37 PM
I need any words toward pet and pet buff Im lvl 22 soon to be 24 =) let me know if you still have any words that could help me available i'd appreciate it!

thanks

in game im Jiko