PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

aurtekia
05-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I know most people dont care but though I could ask anyways, anyone mind helping me with some download problems I'm having with P99? Been really wanting to play ever since I heard of it in Nov. of 2013, new expacs in actual EQ server are getting pretty repetative. Just want that old feeling back..... Tried downloading the game but it would not run followed the exact instruction on the "Getting Started" page but did not work.....

moklianne
05-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Are you getting an error message? How far can you get on the guide?

aurtekia
05-06-2014, 12:46 PM
I get to were it say choose Everquest.exe directory and it when I choose my titanium copy it says its not valid everquest.exe then I tried reinstalling it and it said server was not valid.

Laugher
05-06-2014, 01:50 PM
did you make a shortcut to eqgame.exe or everquest.exe?

moklianne
05-06-2014, 01:58 PM
If you reinstalled EQ from the disks, you need to copy the p99 files back to your EQ folder.

There should be a batch file in your EQ folder called Launch Titanium.bat. Run that.

Laugher
05-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Also, once you've installed eq titanium do not ever touch everquest.exe; it will try to patch to Sony.. use titanium.bat or make a shortcut to eqgame.exe

tbh i don't even know if titanium client can connect but if it does it will cause to have to reinstall haha