PDA

View Full Version : leveling groups still out there?

Rakzar
05-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Hello,

I am thinking about starting fresh on P1999 and wanted to roll up a rogue. I had a few questions that I was hoping could be answered.

1. Is there still an active population leveling characters? (hard to solo as a rogue...)
2. Is there a projected date that Velious will be released?
3. Can anyone spare a newbie some armor and weapons? :):)

Thank you so much will repost on this thread when I actually role the character and have a name.

Laugher
05-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the server~!

1. Yes, there is a good sized population for leveling at any level, the most delay you'll have in that imo is waiting for a spot at a camp 50+

2. Velious is in beta, speculatively that means it will be out before fall; Kunark's beta was relatively short lived from what I understand, and Velious's has been out for a few months now.

3. Please do repost in this thread, could toss ya a couple hundred plat to help out :)

Gaunja
05-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Look for me for some items. Let me know what class

thedap13
05-05-2014, 03:13 PM
I wish I would have asked here for some help starting out.

Beldon
05-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Hey guys....lvl 3 High Elf Enchanter. I usually play in the evening and would like to help out / get help. Hit me up in game .... Zurkkon

Can't do too much at lvl 3, but I can cast Strengthen on you :P

Miasaou
05-05-2014, 03:59 PM
I started about two weeks ago and have had very little trouble finding groups. People who are soloing are usually willing to share a camp and duo, and groups at low levels at least, don't mind bringing in multiples of the same class so everyone can get a little xp. I can't vouch for higher levels, but so far it's been a blast. I have no newbie armor or weapons, but if you need an enchanter to help camp something just send me a tell in game!

captnamazing
05-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Be friendly and make friends! You'll have no problem finding a community to level with in this game. I'd suggest joining Knights Who Say Ni if you want some support.

Rakzar
05-06-2014, 03:15 AM
I rolled up my character after his name is Drayson a halfling rogue.

Any help that anyone on this board would like to give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

seratt
05-06-2014, 09:37 AM
I just started up again and rolled a mage. Anyone is more than welcome to hit me up seeing as mages are pretty dang easy to level.

Level 15 right now hanging out in unrest but I'm only on for a few hours every night.

Ign is Keine...

Shannacore
05-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Keine! I leveled with you a bit in Unrest last night. I'll be leveling there for the next few days - hope to see you again!

deadlycupcakez
05-06-2014, 12:10 PM
when you all get to 20ish let me know im looking for a good duo/trio to level my wizard with! also only able to play at night

braxious
05-06-2014, 02:34 PM
sweet ! I'm new too.... no idea when ill be on though.

seratt
05-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Keine! I leveled with you a bit in Unrest last night. I'll be leveling there for the next few days - hope to see you again!

Awesome! Enjoyed the group Shanna. Will see you around.

Rakzar
05-07-2014, 10:01 AM
I got to level 15 over the last day. I had a lot of help from an extremely friendly druid. Other people on the server gave me some gear which has been a huge help.

So far I have met a lot of friendly people and met some jerks too.

Even with the gear I find it difficult to solo without buffs. If I am grouped I do just fine.

Character's name is drayson once again. Please if you are on and want to group just send me a tell and I will for sure group with you.

Gaunja
05-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Check out GT. We have about 2-4 groups going daily. Easy exp :)

draconov
05-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey man. I am a level 22 sk tank. I actually grouped with someone from your guild yesterday too. We were in sol a last night. I'll be in there today as well. Can only play at night also.