PDA

View Full Version : <Bear Jews> Recruiting! (SATIRE, please do not move)

Hasbinbad
12-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Hello good citizens of Norrath on Project 1999! I would like to introduce you to the newest guild option available to anyone!

<bear jews=""> < Bear Jews > is now recruiting anyone! All players are welcome to join with absolutely no level or skill requirement!

We are looking for players that are willing to spend a certain amount of time camping spawns for our Big-Brother guild < IB ><inglourious basterds="">. For dilligently spending your time making sure IB gets first shot at every mob on the server, we will give you all of our trash loot (way better than anything you could obtain alone - think dragon daggers!), and make sure you're twinkediest set of twinks ever to twink a twink in general.

If you end up being a GREAT player, you have a leg up to join < IB > <inglourious basterds=""> as well! Think of the raid content you could conquer in a guild legitimately (by the rules!) locking down every raid mob on the server 24/7!! It will be amazing, bro!!

Send me a PM for more info!!

---

PLEASE NOTE
This post has been entirely satirical in an attempt to show the weaknesses of the system of variance in spawn times. There is no guild called < Bear Jews > <bear jews=""> (yet, lol, that would be funny pals), and this nonexistant guild has nothing to do with IB. None of the views expressed here are the views of IB. Please do not move this post. People should be aware that things like THIS can and probably will happen.</bear></inglourious></inglourious></bear>

karsten
12-16-2009, 07:47 PM
2/5 Lol

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Man I thought this was at least a 4/5, it will be amazing, bro!

Naerron
12-17-2009, 07:00 AM
does this mean there is no more <emo kids> guild?

Naerron
12-17-2009, 07:01 AM
also on a side note, is it even a satire if u say its a satire?

Supreme
12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Man I thought this was at least a 4/5, it will be amazing, bro!

Laughing at your own cleverness is not in style this year.

I would also like to state that Bear Jews has a more negative connotation related to it that people may realize.

The term "Bear" references a term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

So you can conclude that <Bear Jews> does nothing except incite ignorance and promote hatred.

Congrats failure.

Zithax
12-17-2009, 01:06 PM
I love it. When can I join?

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Laughing at your own cleverness is not in style this year.

I would also like to state that Bear Jews has a more negative connotation related to it that people may realize.

The term "Bear" references a term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

So you can conclude that <Bear Jews> does nothing except incite ignorance and promote hatred.

Congrats failure.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Go watch IB dipwad.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
It is obvious you are a troll.
Go watch IB dipwad.

fix'd.

Estolcles
12-17-2009, 07:33 PM
HEY!!! I wanna be a Bear Jew...

problem is there's no baseball bats in the game.

BUt there's also no Eli Roth, so for that, we can be grateful. *hated all the SAWs after the first one*