PDA

View Full Version : WTS PLs 1-41

Teako
05-03-2014, 04:26 AM
I'm currently seeking to fund raise through PL'ing. I am available in the "later" time slot, between 10pm and 4am EST. I am available every single day of the week.

Druid PL available 1-20 for non hybrid classes: 9k. - Or 500p a level. This will be majorly done in Kurns, and Unrest. You are responsible for having the ability to hit "magical" monsters (i.e. magic weapons.) This is generally very fast, and

Hybrid class (Paladin, Shadowknight, Bard, Ranger) 15k, or 750p a level. This will be done in the same locations, except I will hate the fact I'm doing it.

Monk's Gear: Epic / Sky 41% Haste Belt / ROTWF / Fungi

60 Monk PL available: 20-50 for any level of gear melee classes. Pricing is as follows;

20-29 2k / level
30-31 3k*
31-35 2k/level
35-36 4k*
36-40 3k/level
40-41 5k*
41-50 contact for details.

Hybrids will be 50% more per level due to increased experience cost per level.

* - I would recommend buying a PL through these levels from a bard. It will cost more, but it is more time efficient for you to cheese through hell levels. Players such as Daasgoot, Zander, Aphadavid, etc are generally available to help you.

IF YOU ARE A GEARED CASTER DPS. This entails twinked shamans/clerics/druids/etc

I will consult with you to discuss a price per level availability for monk PL'ing. It will be more expensive, due to slower kills/mana/etc. However, depending on gear level it wont be "too" much more. Expect 10-30% extra.

** If you want a "large level" deal, i.e. 5+ levels I will ask for half of the plat up front, and the other half at the end. **

Contact me either in this thread, via PM, or in game on Tydes / Semisonic / Sedyt

Teako
05-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Bampin'. Online/available now.