PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Kelethin Faction

Dragonmist
04-27-2014, 10:57 AM
In kelethin Dill Fireshine has a quest to turn in two Orc Hatchets I was doing for faction etc I am an ogre however I am apprehensive faction with him I turned in two hatchets he then jumps through the wall and slays me .

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r212/zeldik/EQ000499.png

Dragonmist
04-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Well no replies heh people probably think this is funny...

Anyhow im kindly to Rangers except Ran Sunfire and she is still threateningly so not sure why but she appears to be in her own world...

Telin
04-28-2014, 11:56 PM
No idea. They should both have Faydark's Champions as their main faction, I think.

Crom
04-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Well no replies heh people probably think this is funny...

Anyhow im kindly to Rangers except Ran Sunfire and she is still threateningly so not sure why but she appears to be in her own world...

What do you con to the rangers at the druid rings ? (the named ones)

Rkelly
04-29-2014, 10:25 AM
kill the woodelves

Dragonmist
04-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Where at Crom you mean Karanas or Port in rings?

Crom
05-02-2014, 05:33 AM
Where at Crom you mean Karanas or Port in rings?

aye, karanas and WC.

I know some of the rangers are on a special faction that is hard to improve for KOS people, might be the issue here

nilbog
05-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Hmm.

Ran is on ClericsofTunare, which is probably why you got attacked.

First comment on the allakhazam page is :

Careful in the rangers guild if you've been adeptly working up your faction killing orcs.

My troll SK went to do the orc runner quest (hand in to Dill Fireshine) and despite being "warmly" to everyone else, Ran Sunfire scowled... very strange!

I'm not sure how this should be, just stating how it is currently.

Telin
05-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Hmm.

Ran is on ClericsofTunare, which is probably why you got attacked.

First comment on the allakhazam page is :

I'm not sure how this should be, just stating how it is currently.

You would think a ranger guild trainer would be of the guild's faction, but I haven't seen much info concerning her main faction outside of emu sites. I'd suggest checking allakabor, I was having trouble logging in though.

Crom
05-08-2014, 06:20 AM
well we could just logon live and kill the guy and see what faction hits we get..

Ohh I guess someone did:

http://www.giantbomb.com/ran-sunfire/3005-20887/

Sundawg
05-08-2014, 08:53 AM
You would think a ranger guild trainer would be of the guild's faction.

You would think, but even the ranger GM in Surefall is on the druid faction instead of the ranger faction.

Just the quirks of EQ.

Potus
05-08-2014, 02:58 PM
There are so many weird faction quirks with classic EQ. A great example is how the banker in each city is usually on some sort of odd faction that makes no sense.