PDA

View Full Version : New to eq99, A Few questions! =)

Hawxley222
04-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Hello Everyone! I played EQ up until mid-Planes of Power expansion and played primarily melee classes, but i tried a bit of everything back then. I just started a new Barb Shaman (lvl6) and so far having fun. I am Curious about the leveling path and any tips on the shaman that I should be aware of.

I am also curious on any guilds that are more noob friendly, seeing as how i feel like an amnesia patient walking around this game hehe.

Thanks! =D

sox7d
04-20-2014, 02:47 PM
The whole game is newb friendly except for a few minmax turds or zone-monopolizing PLers, but they're uncommon. I think you can make your way to blackburrow soon, or if you can find a port to greater faydark, crushbone and orc hill are very solid newbie spots.

As you group you'll pick up people chatting and mentioning other leveling spots around your level. Also shamans are very effective soloers as they gain levels, so you'll be set no matter what you do. :) Enjoy the server, just don't let it consume your life (or do.)

sox7d
04-20-2014, 02:48 PM
oh, and make sure you buy your spells for the next couple levels before you leave everfrost!!!

Hawxley222
04-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Ty! ill check out BB since it's the closest lol. It's good to hear they can solo better with levels too!

Do you know of any specific guilds that I may look up in game?

Chess13
04-20-2014, 04:26 PM
I am a new player I joined The Elite friendly to everyone new and old players.

Sirken
04-20-2014, 04:28 PM
also you guys might want to browse the "Guild Discussion" section of the forums, there are lots of Guild Recruitment threads :)

welcome to the server!

Hawxley222
04-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Ty again! Ill check out the forums for more info!

and thanks Chess, ill check them out in game. See you guys in game! =)