PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Glitched / Stuck NPC

TravZilla
04-19-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not, and if it isn't, I apologize. I'm currently having an issue with a stuck NPC, who show's up on track, but is inside of a wall.

NPC - Dyllin Starshine
Zone - Highpass Hold
Quest - Testament of Vanear

He's a 6-8 hour spawn, so having him glitched is obviously frustrating. I logged in earlier and he was up, where he was supposed to be. I attacked and was killed by a roving smuggler, no big deal. I'm bound next to the spawn area so I was back in a matter of seconds. I witnessed Dyllin Starshine walking toward a wall next to his spawn point, loc roughly 61.63, 122.94, 34.19. After he touched the wall, he disappeared, but you can still hear him walking, and he shows up on track. Is there any way to reset him? I realize you can't just give me the item he drops for the quest, but I'm not sure how to fix this situation, and having to wait 6-8 hours or more isn't something I'm looking forward to. If you have any additional questions, please ask! Thank you very much!

Alunova
05-31-2014, 11:20 AM
Unable to replicate, pulled him to 10 different spots in zone and he always returned home without issue.