PDA

View Full Version : few issues

Trancemaster21
04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
So i logged in this morning just to play with settings and such. I play on a dual screen monitors with 2 different resolutions since one monitor is newer/better. My primary monitor is 1980x1280 or something like that, the other is like 1680x980 or something. These numbers might be slightly off, i'm at work right now, can't verify. Firstly, i'm unable to play full screen, it just gives me a black screen. When i put it in the windowed mode at 1980x1280 i get the game window being overlapped by my task bar, which is not much of a problem since i can just auto minimize taskbar, but the bigger problem is the text font/letters on anything in the lower part of the screen seems a bit squished together, can't even click in some spots without double or triple clicking to execute an action. Finally, the starting hotbar 1 is showing in a vertical 2x5 button configuration and i would like it to be horizontal 1x10 button setup like u normally get from normal EQ client but it won't let me drag the corner to resize/move the bar buttons around. Not sure if this is related but also when i try to bring up hotbar 2 through 4, they don't come up at all.

PS.
Is there any ui addon that will show me the xp bar on my character screen with a numerical number for xp that i currently have? I never played eq this far back, started in 2003 on normal servers. Thanks for all your help.

phacemeltar
04-19-2014, 01:40 AM
your lack of search function tickles me

quido
04-19-2014, 01:45 AM
I generally play at the resolution right below 1920x1080 - gives you a little room to work including taskbar

phacemeltar
04-19-2014, 02:08 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7850&highlight=phacemeltar

as far as your resolution is concerned, have you tried manually editing your config file? i play in windowed mode, but i manually set the resolution to my screen size. suits my purposes well with no fullscreen bugs.