PDA

View Full Version : My Keybindings are screwed up.

Steelhammer
04-18-2014, 06:32 PM
My Keybindings are screwed up.

For P99 I downloaded "EverQuest Titanium Client - For Project 1999 Emulated Servers"

It setup properly and I was able to get connected to the server, so YAY on that point. However...... The way the keys are mapped out in this is egregious. I hate it, but don't want to spend the time correcting every single keybinding from within the options menu. Hell, I don't even remember what most of them are, but I know back in the day B was for BOOK , I was for Inventory and so on.....

Can someone please copy and paste their keybinding section here so that I can get mine back on track please?

I don't mind if it is slightly modified, that's fine. The one I have is very highly customized and it sucks.

Thank you in advance for the help.

SamwiseRed
04-18-2014, 06:40 PM
... moving keys, jump, duck and some hotkeys and you are good to go. eq aint that srs.

Steelhammer
04-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Samwise you would be amazed how frustrating it is when something that seems so small becomes so screwed up.

Yes, I COULD live with it.... but I don't want to. Thats why I asked for help.

SamwiseRed
04-18-2014, 07:02 PM
ya i actually feel bad for trollin ya, sorry pal i just came from red rnf. how do i find the keybinding, i dont see them in eq folder or do you just want a screen shot of what i got.

Thulack
04-18-2014, 07:16 PM
If you havent changed anything to the way you want the easiest way to reset them is to delete your eqclient file. It will reset all the keybinding and any other setting you have in EQ.

SamwiseRed
04-18-2014, 07:17 PM
i am sure there is an easier way, cant you just reset to defaults? anyway here ya go.

http://i.imgur.com/94Pd8JO.jpg

Steelhammer
04-18-2014, 07:29 PM
I think these are all set in eqclient.ini

Thanks for the screenshots Samwise!

Steelhammer
04-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Er, wow... got them all mapped thanks to Samwise then noticed the RELOAD DEFAULTS button.

#facepalm

SamwiseRed
04-18-2014, 08:30 PM
LOL thats why i asked why cant you just set to default. i figured your whole file was fucked. oh man oh well hehe

Blacks
04-19-2014, 03:48 AM
Reset it to default buddy. Just press alt o and go into options.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY TORRENT.