PDA

View Full Version : Velious Teleport Gnome

BattleToad
04-18-2014, 02:39 AM
Tested all the port locations.

Eastern Wastes - First one I tried , dropped me under the world to my death. I thought this was a fluke, but no, drops you under the world every time.

Siren's Grotto - Drops you at the exit on top of Walrus and Ulthorks. Instant Death. Should take you to entrance since you can get to that end via taking the West Wastes port and zoning in via tunnel.

Plane of Growth - Instant Death. This one doesn't come as a surprise, but I was curious to see where it took you. (The zone in bell). Don't go to PoG if you aren't a Tunare follower or good race folks.

On related note - WTB Global Corpse Summon Gnome

Also - Gnome doesn't respond to Hails or Prompts while Invisible

nilbog
04-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Tested all the port locations.

Eastern Wastes - First one I tried , dropped me under the world to my death. I thought this was a fluke, but no, drops you under the world every time.

Fixed, pending update. Negative Z axis instead of positive. Oops.

Siren's Grotto Changed to cs side, pending update.

Plane of GrowthChanged to the hill by entrance, pending update.

On related note - WTB Global Corpse Summon GnomeI don't think we have the perl functionality to find and move corpses from different zones. I will look into it.

Also - Gnome doesn't respond to Hails or Prompts while InvisiblePending update, they will see invisible.

I took the locs for the velious port coordinates straight from the 'safe coordinates' listed for each of them in our zone table. (aside from eastwastes, that was a typo). So if any of the safe coordinates are wrong, they will need to be changed.

BattleToad
04-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Great stuff.

I forgot to mention that the West Wastes drop is a little off to the side of the tunnel and could be potentially dangerous.