PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Cabilis Residents and Guards

Rika
04-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Ok so, I went to sell up in Cabilis and it seems my faction has been reset to Indifferent. I was previously high amiable/warmly. I'd done the bonechip quest with some spare ones I had with the trooper to raise above standard amiable that I have with Iksars (since I'm an Iksar)

Further to that, when I was gonna just shrug it off and quest some more, the guards have disappeared from their posts in front of cabilis in FoB :confused:

Whirled
04-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Yea - the troopers outside Cabilis in FoB seem to not be at their usual spot - they are closer to the new player spawn point now. I had thought someone was attacking guards but they just stand there for some reason near path out of town.

Rika
04-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Nah they're not there either, the wandering one is but I'm currently in the process of looking all around FoB lol.

Update: Nope, nowhere to be seen, I can only assume that they've went on strike due to Klok Nurman's Earthworm munch and bloodwater not being up to it's usual standard. My Cabilis resident faction is indifferent now due to my allegiance with the guards :-(

Aussie
04-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi there, I found the two troppers out wandering around the pit area today. I have sent them packing back to the Cabilis gates. I will check in on them from time to time to see what their movements are like. I think someone may have been playing jokes :)

I also completed the bone chip quest successfully.

As for why your faction was "reset" to start with, I cannot help with that one I am sorry.