PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Faction from "Tonics for Groflah"

Zeshtling
04-16-2014, 01:59 AM
I just spent a few hours running an alt back and forth gathering the tumpy tonics for my lizard SK to fix his merchant faction in FP.
I ended up Turning in 11 stacks but i am still stuck in dubious which i was to begin with.

RE: This quest is VERY over-rated. Needs to be adjusted dow
QuoteReply
# May 21 2001 at 8:35 PM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
The faction is pretty good. A stack took my DE Necro to dubious with the paladins, and to apprehensive with the city merchants.

To be clear the im not asking to get 1 faction level a stack, but 11 stacks and not moving to apprehensively when on live 1 was enough seems, a bit on the low end :)

forgot link to where found comment, http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=130

nilbog
09-09-2014, 10:12 AM
When this quest was written, there was no way to know the correct amount of +/- of the faction adjustments. eqlive is showing the values now if anyone can do it, we'll fix it up.

Crom
09-09-2014, 04:10 PM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=130

Groflah Steadirt spawns at 7 PM game time at location -1097.37, -1105.24 at the Seafearer's Roost in East Freeport.

You say, 'Hail, Groflah Steadirt'

Groflah Steadirt says 'Greetings, ______! Join in the [celebration]! Have a few drinks. Alas, there are no [Tumpy Tonics].'

You say, 'What celebration?'

Groflah Steadirt says 'The Freeport Militia now has a bar to themselves. Luckily, it is not this one. Ahh... I tell you, I just don't feel up to much right now. I have had so much grog, my great grandma could best me!'

You say, 'What are Tumpy Tonics?'

Groflah Steadirt says 'Tumpy Tonics are great! I used to drink them often in a bar in Kaladim. Kind of glad they don't serve it here. I could not stop drinking them and they would cause me to constantly drain the dragon. I get tired of running to the docks for that reason.'

You may follow the quest to make Tumpy Tonics or just craft them. Upon hand-in:

Groflah Steadirt says '<glug,glug,glug> Ahh! I missed those. I was just telling myself the other... Uh oh! I have to use the little dwarf's facilities. Excuse me.'

Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk got better. +10
Your faction standing with Knights of Truth got better. +10
Your faction standing with Merchants of Qeynos got better. +7
Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk Underground got better. +10
You gain experience!!
You receive 5 copper from Groflah Steadirt.
You receive 4 silver from Groflah Steadirt.
You receive 2 gold from Groflah Steadirt.

nilbog
09-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Fixed, pending update.