PDA

View Full Version : Guild leadership enforced behavior and Pvp rules

Blizze
04-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Why has this server never been able to establish anything like this?

Currently, certain players only abide by PnP in fear of CSR and stretch the rules to their utmost with the intention of grief. When I played Pvp on live back in the day we of course had CSR enforced rules but the guild policies for conduct were even more strict.

Are Nihi and Azrael leadership so incapable of promoting healthy Pvp through diplomacy because of things people have done in the past?

It seems to me everyone would benefit from some gentlemens rules. Not the current environment where you have to play like a douchebag because the other guy does it to you.

New to the end game here I pledge not to be a douchebag if it is in my power to avoid in the hopes I won't force others to act in kind.

Jenni D
04-14-2014, 01:14 PM
Sadly some of these player rifts between those in nihi and az stretch back too far, indeed have cut too deep for some, to allow any positive agreements

Colgate
04-14-2014, 01:36 PM
haha

no

i don't negotiate with SCUM

mikemandella
04-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Who is this Nihilum leadership you speak of? Last time I checked their fearless leader no longer logs in due to *RMT (alledgly), and Diablo 3.

- Oppressor

Blacks
04-14-2014, 01:45 PM
I will only negotiate with your rotting semen covered body. Thy lord's will be done.

heals4reals
04-14-2014, 02:18 PM
(alledgly)

- Oppressor

Agatha
04-14-2014, 02:22 PM
oppresor is one of the highlords of p99, pot calling kettle black.

Andis
04-14-2014, 02:27 PM
haha

no

i don't negotiate with SCUM

heals4reals
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Do you sell frito - lays from a convenient store?

Galacticus
04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
For the betterment of the server I agree with op.

This thread goes to show how genuinely butt-hurt some people are about grudges they hold.

The more reluctant you are to work with someone just shows how badly they actually hurt you.

Some of these players must have been raped so hard and held up so much emotion and anger they would rather quit then forgive and forget.

Some true jihadists have been born on this server who have watched their family slain by drones and all they seek here is revenge.

I feel sorry for you guys, time to move on.

Sektor
04-14-2014, 02:51 PM
feels good being on top

lite
04-14-2014, 03:22 PM
i have no problem negotiating with nilly.

Faerie
04-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Would be cool even if they did small things, like tell their members that it's no longer okay to camp fungi/epic twinks in UR.

Conscript
04-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Why has this server never been able to establish anything like this?

Because Red99 is F2P

Blizze
04-14-2014, 03:39 PM
People keep saying "negotiate" with each other. My OP is not saying we should try to move mountains or even get together to talk it out. I understand people really don't like each other here. I think at this point everyone knows what honorable Pvp looks like even if they have not seen it in awhile.

There is a chance that leadership down change in attitude about Pvp could change the culture of this server. It does not need to be anything strict or standardized that requires collaboration. Let's just encourage civility.

Maybe CSR will even start paying attention to us again and bring Kith back up.

Colgate
04-14-2014, 03:41 PM
yeah man let me just pay my respect with a humble "good fight it was really fun!" to the guy who's making death threats in /ooc and training after he loses

vouss
04-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Assbergers aint so easy to negotiate with

heals4reals
04-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Burgers

Rystar
04-14-2014, 08:13 PM
yeah man let me just pay my respect with a humble "good fight it was really fun!" to the guy who's making death threats in /ooc and training after he loses

You are the first person to pop off in ooc after any engagement. Most of us don't bother even saying anything. I believe you got threatened once or twice sure but haven't we all?

Your excuse to be a shit is weak.

freez
04-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Your excuse to be a shit is weak.

Assbergers

Buhbuh
04-14-2014, 08:28 PM

70% of your members feel otherwise. You know you're no good at muzzling your pit bulls.

Rystar
04-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Freez you make no sense, do you just post to have the last word as you think it makes you the winner? SRS question....

Colgate
04-14-2014, 09:18 PM
your guild made this bed dawg now enjoy laying in it

Blizze
04-15-2014, 08:12 AM

See, that's the problem right there. A blanket philosophy. Why not attempt to move the server forward by reserving your judgement for a case by case basis?

Too difficult?

Don't care?

I really think culpability for actions enforced by guilds will not only change end game player interactions but also set the tone for the rest of the server. I am interested in your disagreements but feel free to PM your personal attacks because no one cares.

vouss
04-15-2014, 08:57 AM
who is this guy?

India
04-15-2014, 09:03 AM

Not all of us "made this bed" and many of us have no idea as to the history between the two guilds and why there's so much bad blood.

The anger I see sometimes just amazes me. Can someone tell us newbs what happened, w/o the flames please

Tassador
04-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Shit is getting blue

LulzSect
04-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Man this guy is butthurt.

http://i.imgur.com/OErTJwR.jpg

Azure
04-15-2014, 10:08 AM
I think people are just generally more crazy/abused/hurt in the head than they use to be overall so we all feed on each others negative emotion and bring the entire player base down to the griefer level.

Kergan
04-15-2014, 10:36 AM

Negotiating what? I have no issue with how things are now personally, I just wish the constant shit talk in OOC and on the forums (from both sides) would go away.

Blizze
04-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Not butt hurt bros just looking for a thriving community and trying to spawn useful conversation. This bind camp you have posted is a good example of the blanket policy both sides use; stretching the PnP to play within the rules but killing someone over and over again who spawned at bind point with no gear is clearly an attempt to grief.

vouss
04-15-2014, 12:07 PM
Mitic's dumb vidéo inspiring waves of bind rushers, This Blizze guy Is SO toxic

Buhbuh
04-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Yah, there's not really any negotiating involved in acting your age.

But it's also cool if it makes your dick hard getting a rise out of people at any cost like a child. Troll culture is like a dozen sad ironies tumbling over each other endlessly.

Colgate
04-15-2014, 08:03 PM
See, that's the problem right there. A blanket philosophy. Why not attempt to move the server forward by reserving your judgement for a case by case basis?

Too difficult?

Don't care?

I really think culpability for actions enforced by guilds will not only change end game player interactions but also set the tone for the rest of the server. I am interested in your disagreements but feel free to PM your personal attacks because no one cares.

nailed it

Bazia
04-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Be nice to the people in full VP gear on multiple toons who were still desperately trying to kill Vox just to stop you from getting Crystalline Spears after farming it for 2+ years.

Rystar
04-15-2014, 08:46 PM
As I read this thread all I keep thinking is damn you guys must have got your asses STOMPED to be this upset over pixels.

Not gonna lie I am enjoying this read~

Colgate
04-15-2014, 08:49 PM
who is upset?

Eslade
04-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I personally dgaf about what happened between Holocaust and nihilum. In the short time I've been on this server I've seen nihilum always pick the option to be a dick or be completely self serving when given the chance. Most of the individual members are cool people, but the leadership seems to only have themselves in mind.

how is azrael different? for one they have a leveling guild that builds the population. I can only say the hate from the older players is probably very justified.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Not all of us "made this bed" and many of us have no idea as to the history between the two guilds and why there's so much bad blood.

The anger I see sometimes just amazes me. Can someone tell us newbs what happened, w/o the flames please

Nihilum has a long running history on the server of being a raid guild. They have used many questionable tactics in pvp back in the day, one of which was referred to by the naysayers was reporting a nagafen exploit they used, which gms issued warnings about using thereafter. Holocaust used the exploit with like a cleric and a tank and got guild banned for 2 weeks. Many bitter people on the forums are ex holocaust players that stuck around like a bad smell. Nihilum had many people come and go, with nizzar being the only remaining player from that era.

Since those times we are actually seeing a reverse of what was done to holocaust now being done to nilly. A classic example is lite training non stop in vp because it is a non csr zone, nihilum then using a gflux only accessible portion of the zone as a staging point for the raid because we could not counter lite constantly ghosting past see invis mobs allowing him to cr when we killed him. The gms ignored the ghosting exploit and got involved in a non-csr zone by guild banning us from vp for 2 weeks for "z-axis exploiting" even though it was only used to avoid aggro exploit trains.

There are many other examples, but there is no point raising this on the forums as they will be answered with constant trolling. Many of the vets that were max geared no longer play and have shelved p99 red for other games.

As for the bad blood it is self-perpetuating and unfortunately the csr staff have been making things worse (for example despawning dragons in vp as per the incident a month ago where an apology was made by the csr staff). Players went through the effort of getting the wurms to spawn in a certain location using legitimate game tactics, involving hours of time to prevent phara dar from being ninjad and the gms just despawn the mobs and offer gm rezes.

In my humble opinion azrael has nothing on nihilum for something their (no longer playing) players did over 2 years ago.

Holocaust apparently used to corpse camp people in guk for days while players lost exp on deaths. If there was anything to add from that era, please let feel free to add to this thread.

Colgate
04-15-2014, 09:27 PM
i am simply a white knight of truth and integrity

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 09:29 PM
I personally dgaf about what happened between Holocaust and nihilum. In the short time I've been on this server I've seen nihilum always pick the option to be a dick or be completely self serving when given the chance. Most of the individual members are cool people, but the leadership seems to only have themselves in mind.

how is azrael different? for one they have a leveling guild that builds the population. I can only say the hate from the older players is probably very justified.

Please provide specific examples of the leadership "being dicks and self-serving" I'm curious.

Colgate
04-15-2014, 09:32 PM
maybe like when they stripped beovvulf's character on blue and attempted to delevel him on red because he gave some gear to rettiwalk?

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
maybe like when they stripped beovvulf's character on blue and attempted to delevel him on red because he gave some gear to rettiwalk?

Forgive me from being ignorant, but who is this Beovvulf guy? Is he one of your guildies that are posting anti-Nihilum sentiment on these boards and actively complaining about being mistreated? Surely he did not do anything at a personal level to encourage that sort of animosity towards him?

I don't know what to say, but there are lots of people who trust each other in the guild with sharing account details, surely half the guild would be stripped if we were such a toxic group of players, right? I've seen lots of character stripping history in threads that relate to Azrael though, Brainz stripping Pappa, Lite stripping Maximilien... lots of bad blood there...

Fill me in on this history, I tried to search the forums and could not find any history on Beovvulf if you can lead me to the right thread.

Slathar
04-15-2014, 09:49 PM
If experience loss upon PVP death were in game I would delevel people from 60 to 1. :)

Colgate
04-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Forgive me from being ignorant, but who is this Beovvulf guy? Is he one of your guildies that are posting anti-Nihilum sentiment on these boards and actively complaining about being mistreated? Surely he did not do anything at a personal level to encourage that sort of animosity towards him?

I don't know what to say, but there are lots of people who trust each other in the guild with sharing account details, surely half the guild would be stripped if we were such a toxic group of players, right? I've seen lots of character stripping history in threads that relate to Azrael though, Brainz stripping Pappa, Lite stripping Maximilien... lots of bad blood there...

Fill me in on this history, I tried to search the forums and could not find any history on Beovvulf if you can lead me to the right thread.

beovvulf was one of the first members of nihilum, quit to go travel the world, when he came back last year, he gave some gear to rettiwalk who was outside of nihilum at the time, tune/nizzar raged and stripped his shit on blue and tried to delevel him on red

he was never in any other guild

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 09:56 PM
beovvulf was one of the first members of nihilum, quit to go travel the world, when he came back last year, he gave some gear to rettiwalk who was outside of nihilum at the time, tune/nizzar raged and stripped his shit on blue and tried to delevel him on red

But all has been forgiven or forgotten by the people involved right? Rettiwalk is now in Nilly and clearly Beovvulf has moved on?

It never got to the point where people were craigslisting each other and calling said peoples workplaces to the point where harassment reports were filed by police, right? I think this information can be found in one of the threads somewhere.

sprinkle16
04-15-2014, 10:01 PM
beovvulf is an original nihilum member, and a nice guy

he recruited me to nihilum on my first char and he was probably one of the most normal out of everyone in that guild. He was basically fucked over and quit like all other normal people.

freez
But all has been forgiven or forgotten by the people involved right? Rettiwalk is now in Nilly and clearly Beovvulf has moved on?

It never got to the point where people were craigslisting each other and calling said peoples workplaces to the point where harassment reports were filed by police, right? I think this information can be found in one of the threads somewhere.

uh yea prob said fuck this and quit, thats a good way to treat a guildy

also confirmed the first person to batphone (and kept at it for months) was maximillian (nihilum) .

whew some bad blood u dig

Eslade

well, the mission statement of cock blocking everyone that isn't tagged nihilum from raid content even though the server was clearly hurting because of it. I also find it weird that you have to pay platinum to get things from the guild bank, even though there is no way that they need the money at this point. There are plenty more examples, but I'm not going to write an eq biography on the forums.

freez
04-15-2014, 10:03 PM
drakaris such a fool

are people really this stupid in real life

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:04 PM
drakaris such a fool

Nope but clearly you are, I asked for references to previous threads and examples. Calling me a fool is not an example you fucking retarded piece of degenerate shit.

Ignored.

Eslade
drakaris such a fool

blissfully ignorant, not dumb. Mitic is dumb.

Imago
surely half the guild would be stripped if we were such a toxic group of players, right?

Qazzaz stripped the account of a man who had died less than 24 hours after the fact. Why? Because he was afraid someone else might beat him to it.

Pretty toxic.

freez
04-15-2014, 10:05 PM
oh ya dont forget the graverobber

drakaris raging at me wowza

Colgate
04-15-2014, 10:06 PM

all of these things were done by your guildmate

freez
04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Nope but clearly you are, I asked for references to previous threads and examples. Calling me a fool is not an example you fucking retarded piece of degenerate shit.

Ignored.

bro theres only 150 people that play this server and 80% of them have posted proof of these actions.

im not digging up 5 examples of fucked up nihi actions just for some new kangaroo shaving fagboss that wouldnt even read it if i posted it

quido
04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
shut up you bluebie

Slathar
04-15-2014, 10:08 PM
bro theres only 150 people that play this server and 80% of them have posted proof of these actions.

im not digging up 5 examples of fucked up nihi actions just for some new kangaroo shaving fagboss that wouldnt even read it if i posted it

Lol'd really hard at this.

Freez....is....on....fiiiiiiiire

Colgate
04-15-2014, 10:09 PM
oh my jesus l o l

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Qazzaz stripped the account of a man who had died less than 24 hours after the fact. Why? Because he was afraid someone else might beat him to it.

Pretty toxic.

Qazzaz is opportunistic. If there is a chance to get gear or if someone is offering something he will always be the first in line.

He does not ninja shit or strip characters that legitimately do not belong to him. As tragic as death is, I'm pretty sure the player who passed away didn't have his EQ character in his "will". If I died I certainly hope one of my guildies are enjoying my items, as my wife and son have no use for them.

Qazzaz always offers ports and rezzes whenever someone needs it, I do not think anything he has done has been toxic to people outside Nihilum.

Colgate
04-15-2014, 10:13 PM
the items that reefman had were given to him by kringe, aka his real life best friend of 30+ years

but yaw it's justifiable for qazzaz to strip him because it means he's "opportunistic"

you make me sick you fucking scumbag

Slathar
04-15-2014, 10:13 PM
I do not think anything he has done has been toxic to people outside Nihilum.

It's only toxic if it impacts Nihilum negatively?

Fucking clown.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
It's only toxic if it impacts Nihilum negatively?

Fucking clown.

Did you misread this?

I said 'outside of Nihilum'.... learn to read you dyslexic fuck.

fiegi 8.0
Qazzaz is opportunistic. If there is a chance to get gear or if someone is offering something he will always be the first in line.

He does not ninja shit or strip characters that legitimately do not belong to him. As tragic as death is, I'm pretty sure the player who passed away didn't have his EQ character in his "will". If I died I certainly hope one of my guildies are enjoying my items, as my wife and son have no use for them.

Qazzaz always offers ports and rezzes whenever someone needs it, I do not think anything he has done has been toxic to people outside Nihilum.

SEEK HELP IDIOT

Slathar
Did you misread this?

I said 'outside of Nihilum'.... learn to read you dyslexic fuck.

My mistake.

Fucking clown.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:18 PM
the items that reefman had were given to him by kringe, aka his real life best friend of 30+ years

but yaw it's justifiable for qazzaz to strip him because it means he's "opportunistic"

you make me sick you fucking scumbag

This was not pointed out in your previous posts. Try to be as detailed as possible. Does Kringe still play and what character does he frequent?

Why the hell are you calling me a scumbag? I am trying to get the facts out, because all I have seen so far is rhetoric being regurgitated by russled ex holocaust era players.

Colgate
04-15-2014, 10:18 PM
in one both he says both that qazzaz is an opportunist for stripping toughguy and that qazzaz does not strip characters that do not belong to him

jesus

what a fucking moran

Colgate
04-15-2014, 10:19 PM
This was not pointed out in your previous posts. Try to be as detailed as possible. Does Kringe still play and what character does he frequent?

Why the hell are you calling me a scumbag? I am trying to get the facts out, because all I have seen so far is rhetoric being regurgitated by russled ex holocaust era players.

you are a scumbag because you're openly supporting qazzaz's actions in stripping a dead person's character

FaithlessKR
04-15-2014, 10:20 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL. This fucking guy.

Qazzaz strips reefman while his real life friend Kringe, who gave him most of the gear, was mourning his friend's death. A guy who has never and would never have any association with Nihilum or Nizzar, and he's not a douche...but rather opportunistic? Qazzaz had ZERO right to anything on Reefman's characters, NONE.

They had been friends on a previous box and reefman being the overly generous guy he was let Qazzaz use his character, that's it.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:20 PM
you are a scumbag because you're openly supporting qazzaz's actions in stripping a dead person's character

As I said, if I died, take my shit, it wont matter to my real life family or friends. What you pointed out is an additional point - it did impact his irl best friend, which is not something I was aware of.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:22 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL. This fucking guy.

Qazzaz strips reefman while his real life friend Kringe, who gave him most of the gear, was mourning his friend's death. A guy who has never and would never have any association with Nihilum or Nizzar, and he's not a douche...but rather opportunistic? Qazzaz had ZERO right to anything on Reefman's characters, NONE.

They had been friends on a previous box and reefman being the overly generous guy he was let Qazzaz use his character, that's it.

I'm trying to get information of some of the history, assume I know nothing about the situation historically, because I really don't. Neither does half the people playing here.

freez
04-15-2014, 10:24 PM
thats the point you idiot. if you had given some retard in nihi your account info, died that week and lets say you had a brother that played, youre saying its cool for anyone feeling "opportunistic" to strip you when your brother should have the choice on what goes on here?

short answer is yis

FaithlessKR
04-15-2014, 10:24 PM
The fact that you even support this guy is compromising any bit of character you had left. Reefman dying hurt every single one of his friends in game. I stopped playing EQ, as did a few others. Not being able to play with him, or hearing his rants in teamspeak took a lot out of us.

But hey, Qazzaz is opportunistic right?? The guy obviously knew that what he was doing was fucked up, and obviously didn't care. But go ahead and stick up for him, I'm sure he's a guy you can depend on.

quido
04-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Qazzaz is human refuse

SamwiseRed
04-15-2014, 10:27 PM
the graverobber is the most toxic player here.

Eslade
04-15-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm guessing either he's starting to understand the hate or his brain just popped.

Drakaris
04-15-2014, 10:44 PM
No I understand how you guys feel and cannot justify what had happened. Fuck me, I thought I was here to play elf sim, but there is so much more shit going on at personal levels. It's really turning me off a bit from this server.

The hatred towards each other is very real and very personal.

LulzSect
04-15-2014, 10:48 PM
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/geek-Game-of-Thrones-daenerys-khal-drogo-589847.jpeg

quido
04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
No I understand how you guys feel and cannot justify what had happened. Fuck me, I thought I was here to play elf sim, but there is so much more shit going on at personal levels. It's really turning me off a bit from this server.

The hatred towards each other is very real and very personal.

You should go play blue - everyone is a good person there, no graverobbing

Rystar
04-15-2014, 10:58 PM
I am not gonna touch the whole grave robber story, however the rest of the "evidence" against Nihilum is pretty weak. On a 100 man server members flip left and right here and both sides have assholes doing shady shit.

Lets keep it real and be honest with each other, both sides have/had scumbags and neither side should even attempt to argue it.

Erryone TOXIC AS FUK

quido
04-15-2014, 11:03 PM
rystar ur dum

Rystar
04-15-2014, 11:10 PM
rystar ur dum

"Rystar you're dumb"

ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKA DO YOU SPEAK IT!

Eslade
04-15-2014, 11:46 PM
"Rystar you're dumb"

ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKA DO YOU SPEAK IT!

can't fault him for purposefully misspelling followed by you doing the same thing.

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 12:04 AM
I am not gonna touch the whole grave robber story, however the rest of the "evidence" against Nihilum is pretty weak. On a 100 man server members flip left and right here and both sides have assholes doing shady shit.

Lets keep it real and be honest with each other, both sides have/had scumbags and neither side should even attempt to argue it.

Erryone TOXIC AS FUK

I can agree with this

heals4reals
04-16-2014, 12:06 AM
NAW U R

Azure
04-16-2014, 12:12 AM
<Uprising> is promoting a friendly and cohesive environment by exemplary leadership and example.

HippoNipple
04-16-2014, 12:13 AM
<Uprising> is promoting a friendly and cohesive environment by exemplary leadership and example.

I heard there are currently faggots willing to chop off their dicks just to be one step closer to becoming a woman in the guild. Please confirm or deny.

Azure
04-16-2014, 12:15 AM
I heard there are currently faggots willing to chop off their dicks just to be one step closer to becoming a woman in the guild. Please confirm or deny.

They are a diverse and populous group as all leveling and questing guilds need to be.

Overspecialization breeds in weakness. Have to recruit more than mere neck beards namean?

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 01:17 AM
thats the point you idiot. if you had given some retard in nihi your account info, died that week and lets say you had a brother that played, youre saying its cool for anyone feeling "opportunistic" to strip you when your brother should have the choice on what goes on here?

short answer is yis

the short answer in that example is that he's dead

thus not saying anything

use your brain, freez

freez
04-16-2014, 01:22 AM

thus not saying anything

use your brain, freez

well ill let you guess how 99% of the human population would handle this situation

lol idiot

Barladore
04-16-2014, 01:27 AM

Erryone TOXIC AS FUK

Anything to say about Max spamming people's cell phones for months and repeatedly posting ex-guildmates RL info?

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 01:30 AM
so you're saying 99% of the population, in death, would decide with their no longer living brains that taking gear off an emulated Everquest character is despicable.

you're not very intelligent are you

Barladore
04-16-2014, 01:34 AM
Cyren why bother? Obviously it was a scumbag move to steal the gear the day after this guy dies irl. fucking semantics.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 01:43 AM
anyone who knew reefman knows how much he cared about this game, and to think that he wouldn't want kringe to have his things(which kringe gave to him in the first place) is just silly

Smedy
04-16-2014, 01:45 AM

/thread

will continue to shit talk where shit talk is due, death threats are on the daily from mad neckbeards swinging full VP and getting raped by heroes in rags u kno

heals4reals
04-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Smedy dumber than most

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 01:51 AM
Yeah, I probably would be busy being dead instead of caring about how my pixels were divided up among two people, one of which doesn't play anymore.

But more power to ya if bickering about how Qazzaz handled it gets your dick hard. Seems like a real dramatic injustice, like the Holocaust.

My hat goes off to you for trying to be so blasé about shit that still bothers you many months after the fact. It almost doesn't show.

HippoNipple
04-16-2014, 01:53 AM
As I said, if I died, take my shit, it wont matter to my real life family or friends. What you pointed out is an additional point - it did impact his irl best friend, which is not something I was aware of.

Hey bro, msg me your account info in case you die so I can get your stuff. I will leave it be til then.

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 01:58 AM

thus not saying anything

use your brain, freez

Depends, I have Freez on ignore with Relapse, until they can learn to make more constructive posts.

The fact that the person was a close friend/loved one of another P1999 gamer changes the whole situation.

It is a messed up thing to do to a person actually experiencing the grief of losing a loved one.

I've been to 3 funerals 3 years in a row, all of them pretty close to home. 1 was like a dad to me for a year and a half while I was working interstate, so I know the feeling.

This place is like a fucking virtual asylum... what the fuck is wrong with everyone on this box?

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 02:01 AM
The point is Colgate, you argue about pixels in a video game about a dude, and you think you're righteous in it. You think you're righteous for arguing for a dude that is gone from this world. Like seriously? Make no mistake, I think anyone who steals is a scumbag, but to make it seem like Toughguy cared so much about his items in this virtual world is crazy beyond any rational thought process....

Let the guy rest in peace yeah? Stop using him as material to call Nihilum scumbags... like I said, RIP Toughguy.

Brobb you didn't know keith like we did.

While he didn't care so much about his character, he cared about helping people and having fun with his friends. To have some guy he just gave access to, who didn't actually play with him and his friends, take all of his stuff and not look back would have royally pissed him off were he alive to see it.

I can tell you for certain, Reef would have not condoned what that faggot graverobber Qazzaz pulled.

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 02:09 AM
No one condons what Qazzaz did, but you think he'd like his name constantly brought up to insult/belittle other people? I know if I died, the last thing that I'd want is people to constantly, everyday bring my name up on a game forum to get at people. Especially if I knew these so called people on a video game, yeah fuck that I'd be pissed. When a person dies you want to let them rest in peace and bring up their name in good memories, not to use them/him in your arsenal of insults.

Who does this everyday? I've been on these forums quite a bit, and this is the first time I've seen him mentioned since his death. I'm sure there was a thread about this shortly after it happened, but acting like this is a normal occurrence is laughable at best.

However, that being said, I never used him to insult anyone. I only came into this conversation because of that scrublet drakaris trying to condone Qazzaz's actions. I have respected Keith's memory, and will continue to do so, I don't feel that he would be mad at me for anything I said today.

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 02:22 AM
Who does this everyday? I've been on these forums quite a bit, and this is the first time I've seen him mentioned since his death. I'm sure there was a thread about this shortly after it happened, but acting like this is a normal occurrence is laughable at best.

However, that being said, I never used him to insult anyone. I only came into this conversation because of that scrublet drakaris trying to condone Qazzaz's actions. I have respected Keith's memory, and will continue to do so, I don't feel that he would be mad at me for anything I said today.

Don't blame me, I wasn't the one using Toughguy/Kieth as a reason for hating on a whole guild.

I just didn't understand the whole story as it was said to me along the lines of "guy dies, another guy takes his virtual stuff", which I thought 'big deal' in my own personal context as my loved ones have nothing to do with this game.

However it was more like "guy dies in a tragic accident, a random guy takes his virtual stuff thats on loan from his grieving friend, while everyone is in the middle of mourning". The context spells out a totally different scenario, in which you think... what the fuck?

I understand why there is hate, but lets try to keep things respectable. It's obvious enough now that the issue isn't necessarily the guild tags, but deep interpersonal issues between individuals in both guilds and not necessarily everyone wearing the guild tag.

Lets keep things real here I'm sure having 90% of players under one guild tag isn't going to be fun for anyone.

Marqus
04-16-2014, 02:29 AM
I think people should be nicer to each other in general. Its a pvp server. Pvp happens. I don't care about that. I came to this server to pvp.

The endless trash talk is frustrating. The griefing is frustrating. This makes the server unappealing to others. It is one of the big reasons for having 60 people on in prime time. Just taking out OOC wont fix that aspect of the server. The response "Nilly did it first" is pretty crap.

vouss
04-16-2014, 02:33 AM
Sickest part about Qazzaz is how the first thing that came to his mind when news of Toughguy's death hit him was "oh damn I better log on everquest and take his items". That takes a true kind of sickness

Colgate
04-16-2014, 02:35 AM
The point is Colgate, you argue about pixels in a video game about a dude, and you think you're righteous in it. You think you're righteous for arguing for a dude that is gone from this world. Like seriously? Make no mistake, I think anyone who steals is a scumbag, but to make it seem like Toughguy cared so much about his items in this virtual world is crazy beyond any rational thought process....

Let the guy rest in peace yeah? Stop using him as material to call Nihilum scumbags... like I said, RIP Toughguy.

it's not about the items, but moreso the principle of the matter; keith was a good friend of mine, and it truly disgusts me to see people disrespect him like that, especially with how nice of a person he was

qazzaz is the only person that i can honestly say that i hate in this community

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 02:36 AM
I think people should be nicer to each other in general. Its a pvp server. Pvp happens. I don't care about that. I came to this server to pvp.

The endless trash talk is frustrating. The griefing is frustrating. This makes the server unappealing to others. It is one of the big reasons for having 60 people on in prime time. Just taking out OOC wont fix that aspect of the server. The response "Nilly did it first" is pretty crap.

I don't think there is anyone mad about pvp on this server aside from Mitic.

The deep seeded hatred that has spanned a couple years is mostly all politics. Nihilum leadership has wanted a dead server in which they can farm to their hearts content for years and they didn't care who they griefed or cheated to make sure that happened.

I only bear hatred toward a few players on this server, and I'm sure a couple are widely known. One person I hated I've come to not dislike so much anymore recently, and another has either quit or is hiding under a new alias.

Trash talk happens, it doesn't mean the sides hate each other. I trash talk people I don't know in league of legends every time I get on....it's just the internet mentality that has been forced onto many of us. We're not necessarily trying to be complete dicks, it just happens.

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 02:48 AM
The deep seeded hatred that has spanned a couple years is mostly all politics. Nihilum leadership has wanted a dead server in which they can farm to their hearts content for years and they didn't care who they griefed or cheated to make sure that happened.

Unfortunately this may very well be the direction where Azrael is heading. Red Dawn needed to stay alive in order to avoid the slippery slope the server is currently sitting on.

quido
04-16-2014, 02:58 AM
The fact that you Nihilum fuckwads can't acknowledge that what Qazzaz did is just WRONG, especially considering he knew the circumstances behind the gear in the first place, is a testament to your retardation.

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 02:59 AM
Unfortunately this may very well be the direction where Azrael is heading. Red Dawn needed to stay alive in order to avoid the slippery slope the server is currently sitting on.

red dawn was a wildcard who's leader was a former nihilum member who was willing to play both sides, and from what I heard was leaning more nihilum's way more often than not. And most azrael are upset that red dawn is no longer around, even though they may have played a part in griefing a good portion off.

A good chunk of azrael members don't want to farm the server for pixels, they want the server to grow so there's a higher chance of pvp action. Getting Nihilum off the throne was the first step, now it's time for growth to kick in and make the server thrive.

Faerie
04-16-2014, 03:04 AM
A pipe dream, but would be cool if the major guilds all decided to no longer attack people while they're engaged with NPCs. Y'know, stand by and wait for your targets to finish the pve fights before starting in with the pvp.

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 03:06 AM
The fact that you Nihilum fuckwads can't acknowledge that what Qazzaz did is just WRONG, especially considering he knew the circumstances behind the gear in the first place, is a testament to your retardation.

Read the thread and get with the latest update. I didn't understand the whole story and yes it was wrong, however you can stop using Toughguy's death as justification to label an entire guild as 'fuckwads'.

You are only making yourself look like a retard with that comment.

Fame
04-16-2014, 03:12 AM
Did not read

Fame
04-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Faerie are you softcorepk?

Faerie
04-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Faerie are you softcorepk?

There we go.

Maybe now people will know who I am :P

freez
04-16-2014, 03:37 AM

you and cyren are batshit retarded

im sure reefman gives no fuck. hes dead

were talking about what the LIVING think about how his stuff was treated after he died.

if you had 1 friend that gave you stuff, say a lamp, a couch, a tv, a vase and a four wheeler

day after he dies one of his "friends" comes and takes all the stuff that never belonged to them.

guess what that shits illegal in real life, so if you pull that shit in a elf simulator people are going to call you a worm at the least

quido
04-16-2014, 03:39 AM
Read the thread and get with the latest update. I didn't understand the whole story and yes it was wrong, however you can stop using Toughguy's death as justification to label an entire guild as 'fuckwads'.

You are only making yourself look like a retard with that comment.

Yes Drakar, we know you're fucking retarded - the "fuckwad" comment was only directed at those of you defending that megafuckwad Qazzaz. I thought they spoke English down under? Roll on blue bro, you're too big a scrub to play here.

You're still defending him somewhat. There's nothing to defend unless you're a scumbag.

Fame
04-16-2014, 05:43 AM
There we go.

Maybe now people will know who I am :P

Crazy

Labanen
04-16-2014, 06:02 AM
beovvulf is an original nihilum member, and a nice guy

he recruited me to nihilum on my first char and he was probably one of the most normal out of everyone in that guild. He was basically fucked over and quit like all other normal people.No, he quit. Then, much later, there was some fighting over his gear.

A further couple of months later, he took the time to log onto our guild forums to post pictures of the girls he hooked up with while in Asia... Beovvulf doesnt give a fuck about pixels in here, if he would play again he would be hooked up, and he knows this.

Other than that, you re pretty spot on, he was a nice guy and for a box like this surprisingly sane.

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 06:13 AM
Yes Drakar, we know you're fucking retarded - the "fuckwad" comment was only directed at those of you defending that megafuckwad Qazzaz. I thought they spoke English down under? Roll on blue bro, you're too big a scrub to play here.

You're still defending him somewhat. There's nothing to defend unless you're a scumbag.

Lol ok pro gamer, go win your classic Everquest cash prize for being number 1 in an ultra competitive game built around pvp.

Fucking retard.

Play a game of dota 2 on an Australian hosted server and survive a full game without rage quitting then come back and tell me how you got raped sideways. Otherwise take a seat and shut the fuck up.

Be fucking grateful that I stuck through all the bullshit and became a +1 to the population on this box.

quido
04-16-2014, 06:16 AM
didn't you just make a post asking to be a -1 onto blue? pussy

Drakaris
04-16-2014, 06:23 AM
didn't you just make a post asking to be a -1 onto blue? pussy

Damn straight, a transfer to teams99 isn't an option. Least I can try to get my characters off this server to one where actual humans exist.

But like ruban said its hard in our time zone. Just gotta stick it through till pop increases again, whenever that may be.

Smedy
04-16-2014, 06:54 AM
Drakar, how human were you when you came here and joined the zerg who uncontestedly were getting everything? If people were more to encourage competition on a pvp server they wouldn't instantly go to the top guild for quick pixels, u kno?

I fucking hate all the nihilum crybabies who has contributed to the situation we have now, fuck ya'll two faced cunts, if you actually cared you would have disbanded that zerg a year ago and promoted a healthy pvp evoirment and the server would have grown, but what did you do? You kept farming dragons for your ALT nr 6 which you really didn't need and put everyone else in the sidelines, what did you do when you were threatened? You mass recruited weak minded players (perhaps like yourself?) What did you do when RMT was banned, your shit empire fell apart on the same day.

Get your shit together tyrone

LostCause
04-16-2014, 07:28 AM
just be glad there is no more xp loss on pvp death and there is LnS now.. shits not classic but whatever deal with it.

Tassador
04-16-2014, 07:49 AM
just be glad there is no more xp loss on pvp death and there is LnS now.. shits not classic but whatever deal with it.

+1

Sektor
04-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Drakar, how human were you when you came here and joined the zerg who uncontestedly were getting everything? If people were more to encourage competition on a pvp server they wouldn't instantly go to the top guild for quick pixels, u kno?

I fucking hate all the nihilum crybabies who has contributed to the situation we have now, fuck ya'll two faced cunts, if you actually cared you would have disbanded that zerg a year ago and promoted a healthy pvp evoirment and the server would have grown, but what did you do? You kept farming dragons for your ALT nr 6 which you really didn't need and put everyone else in the sidelines, what did you do when you were threatened? You mass recruited weak minded players (perhaps like yourself?) What did you do when RMT was banned, your shit empire fell apart on the same day.

Get your shit together tyrone
owned

Azure
04-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Ya'll so dumb equating Qazzaz to the problems with guild leadership on this server. Qazzaz, Kringe, and Reefman was clearly a giant love triangle and there is a lot of heated emotion about it.

Reefman by all accounts was a hardcore stoner and prob wouldn't give a fuck long as people weren't being mad butthurts.

Again.

It's the mental dysfunction of the majority of the player base. It's ok though. You're here on R99 to heal and were here to help!

Sektor
04-16-2014, 09:04 AM
No one condons what Qazzaz did, but you think he'd like his name constantly brought up to insult/belittle other people? I know if I died, the last thing that I'd want is people to constantly, everyday bring my name up on a game forum to get at people. Especially if I knew these so called people on a video game, yeah fuck that I'd be pissed. When a person dies you want to let them rest in peace and bring up their name in good memories, not to use them/him in your arsenal of insults.

good stuff

b00ls
04-16-2014, 09:31 AM
all hail the lord of the dead.

http://darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/npcs/gravelord-nito-large.jpg

papa nito protects

Rellapse40
04-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Freez one of my fav posters

A+

freez
04-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Freez, you are off in the deep end. I will add you to my list of people to pray for. I too once thought it was "cool" to compare things from the video game to real life and thought I was always good analogies, yet there is something different than RL and Game. If I had access to his account I would have left it alone, and never played it but only logged in to remember the times I had with him. Freez you god damn retard you are, stop doing crack please, you're acting worse than the majority of the people on this server.

lol i dont take this as serious as you think.

i guess its cool to act like a saint irl and act like a ****** in a video game?

i try to be the same person in both worlds, pal. keep praying.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:06 PM
lol i dont take this as serious as you think.

i guess its cool to act like a saint irl and act like a ****** in a video game?

i try to be the same person in both worlds, pal. keep praying.

lmfao you crazy freez

freez
04-16-2014, 12:09 PM
i powerleveled krushin from 40 to 50 personally. i got to know him 1 on 1 pretty good. Not sure why brobb over here losing his marbles case i called him batshit crazy , once.

just saying, wouldnt steal anything from anyone in real life and i wouldnt steal from anyone in a video game either.

i guess i must be insane

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 12:27 PM
I was actually just pointing out how dumb you are and how bad at this you are. Couldn't care less about about taking sides. It's clear you guys want Nihilum off the server at any cost even when you know that will never happen and will accomplish nothing in the sense of creating a healthy environment for PvP.

Most of you don't even want that. Almost everyone here, including GMs in a lot of ways, have the forethought of small children, and the server consistently falls victim to it. Azrael is no exception.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:31 PM
I was actually just pointing out how dumb you are and how bad at this you are. Couldn't care less about about taking sides. It's clear you guys want Nihilum off the server at any cost even when you know that will never happen and will accomplish nothing in the sense of creating a healthy environment for PvP.

Most of you don't even want that. Almost everyone here, including GMs in a lot of ways, have the forethought of small children, and the server consistently falls victim to it. Azrael is no exception.

Nizzar doesn't want anyone on this server. If Nilly dies Azrael will split into 2 because we want pvp.

freez
04-16-2014, 12:32 PM
I was actually just pointing out how dumb you are and how bad at this you are. Couldn't care less about about taking sides.

http://media.giphy.com/media/WAlwaf9suwFpK/giphy.gif

Colgate
04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
nihilum welcomes and supports the actions that pieces of shit like this guy does, which is why it's relevant

also very funny when people who didn't even know reefman are trying to tell me what he would or would not care about despite the fact that i was one of his good friends for years

freez
04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
true colors *****s

Kergan
04-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Nizzar doesn't want anyone on this server. If Nilly dies Azrael will split into 2 because we want pvp.

I'm glad you feel qualified to speak for him in his absence. Didn't realize you guys were that tight.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
nihilum welcomes and supports the actions that pieces of shit like this guy does, which is why it's relevant

also very funny when people who didn't even know reefman are trying to tell me what he would or would not care about despite the fact that i was one of his good friends for years

was guilded with reefman on red99 and on Loz when we raped chuck and pals. Pretty sure he wouldn't want us going on about his manastone being stolen. Try to move on pal.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm glad you feel qualified to speak for him in his absence. Didn't realize you guys were that tight.

A lot tighter then you'll ever be. Pretty sure I know every personal problems about him I'd never mention here.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
your memory is fucked then because chuck n pals never got "raped" in kunark era when reefman played on LoZ

freez
04-16-2014, 12:49 PM
are you fucking retards forgetting that the only reason keith was brought up because drakaris asked?

dont ask and we wont answer kids

Kergan
04-16-2014, 12:49 PM
I see. You certainly act like a true friend and he speaks very highly of you.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:52 PM
your memory is fucked then because chuck n pals never got "raped" in kunark era when reefman played on LoZ

me out healing chuck every major battle. you dying on your rogue a bunch, stasis harm touching himself almost every fight. Dropping xantille in Seb fights and the big under water fight in FP.

Kergan
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Brobb, literally 99.9% of what Colgate posts is an inflammatory attack. Why you seem to be surprised he'd weaponize the memory of his dead friend baffles me. Colgate doesn't bother me honestly, he is on the forums to do a job and that's to rile people up by any means necessary. I'm sure I could meet the guy IRL and have a beer with him and he'd be a nice guy but on here he is not a nice person.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:55 PM
I see. You certainly act like a true friend and he speaks very highly of you.

hes good at screwing people over

freez
04-16-2014, 12:56 PM
wow brobb sure a bitter ass faggot for me defending a dead friend that was brought up not by me

suck a dick brobb. im almost 26 you wedding singing faggot

ive brought up keith 1 time in 2014. its because im here posting in a thread about him, that was not created by me.

so all this hate u seem to wanna shower with me is all good, i bet youl be a humble bitch when i jump in TS.

Sektor
04-16-2014, 12:57 PM
DRAMA BOMB !!!

Colgate
04-16-2014, 01:00 PM
yeah man, calling out the guy who disrespected him for being a scumbag is a really shitty way of treating his name

makes sense

l o l

freez
04-16-2014, 01:00 PM
thats what i thought faggot

now get the fuck out of here with this bullshit butthurt you seem to have for me and colgate, its a shame u came back to AZ cause i dont like playing with retards like you.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 01:02 PM
brobb been eternally rustled since force's early days when i killed like 9 of them by myself in solb

not a big deal, guy is emotional and it's understandable

Sektor
love you freez and Brobb but both of has shut up lolz

freez
it seems u are angry that i choose not to punctuate my sentences on an eq forum

uepz *****h muhh berddd

Sektor
04-16-2014, 01:03 PM
brobb been eternally rustled since force's early days when i killed like 9 of them by myself in solb

not a big deal, guy is emotional and it's understandable

I remember that day lol. Tstaff were so retarded

Sektor
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Was tstaff retarded? Or force members?
or both?

lol I loved force

Colgate
04-16-2014, 01:07 PM
brobb constantly making posts attempting to be condescending while easily being one of the most retarded people in this community makes me laugh pretty hard

freez
04-16-2014, 01:08 PM
brobb constantly making posts attempting to be condescending while easily being one of the most retarded people in this community makes me laugh pretty hard

Vile
04-16-2014, 01:09 PM
my brain...

heals4reals
04-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Can't wait for the next team jumper where all old enemies embrace them and all old friends start hating them

Best part of 100 pop server fosho

Tune
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM

beovvulf actually had burrowed gear on both servers and it wasn't his to give away

he made a mistake, we tried to salvage what gear we could...

anyways.. pretty dead issue here, both parties made peace and moved on

loving the forums talking about the same shit for 2 years now pretty pathetic....

for i have died for our gainz

Sektor
04-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Tune is bad for this community. Constantly exploits and gets away with it. Was so angry he couldn't win a boss mob he has the monk NPC in Tim deep kill fay.

Rellapse40
04-16-2014, 01:39 PM
I Love Pressing My Guild LnS Macro In OOC

Tune
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
im enjoying the fights tbh

i wish they would have happened 2 years ago when they mattered...

its a shame there could have been some good fights but azrael chose to never even try at the slight chance of failure, resorting to < gate , camp , plug >

no one really wants to fight against that and is a reason the server is stale and un populated

oh and not the mention the constant shit talk

kinda sad o well, but just remember who has the balls and who doesnt

Ames who?
04-16-2014, 01:45 PM
I love you az pal's and all but I woulda ran that mob straight into dat monk GM as well knowing that It would make yall super mad.

Tune is still a fgt tho for other reasons

Fame
04-16-2014, 01:46 PM
dem 52s

Sektor
04-16-2014, 01:48 PM
I love you az pal's and all but I woulda ran that mob straight into dat monk GM as well knowing that It would make yall super mad.

Tune is still a fgt tho for other reasons

eh its shit like that Tune and Nizzar have been doing from the start.

freez
04-16-2014, 01:57 PM
im enjoying the fights tbh

i wish they would have happened 2 years ago when they mattered...

its a shame there could have been some good fights but azrael chose to never even try at the slight chance of failure, resorting to < gate , camp , plug >

no one really wants to fight against that and is a reason the server is stale and un populated

oh and not the mention the constant shit talk

kinda sad o well, but just remember who has the balls and who doesnt

yeah im sure youd be jumping at the chance to be the underdog, and would definitely fight 50-60 with 20-30.

oh wait no thats a lie

gg

heals4reals
04-16-2014, 01:59 PM
yeah im sure youd be jumping at the chance to be the underdog, and would definitely fight 50-60 with 20-30.

oh wait no thats a lie

gg

Not sure if poorly educated or genetically dumb

Tune

oh wait no thats a lie

gg

for me personally? yes it is a lie

quido
If Edward's remark was directed towards me, (I never can tell with this guy, always seems so angry on the forums at all costs), I've never defended Qazzaz on this and acknowledge him to be scum, just like the majority of the server.

Then my comments weren't directed at you. I'm only calling out the people who are saying "he's dead, it doesn't matter what happened now."

I didn't know Toughguy as well as most of you, but I considered him a good pal and had fun doing BW kites with him and others on Skippy back in the Dentists days. It pains me to see that someone can be so damn slimy in the midst of a pal's death.

heals4reals
04-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Tread lightly when talking about dentists and tough guy

iiNGloriouS
04-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Brobb has become the biggest drama queen as of late. All this hate for no reason.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
nah he's always been this way

Kergan
04-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Wasn't Brobb back in Azrael last night?

Kergan
04-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Once again Freez, you simply don't understand..... God damn it, and I'm not willing to go barney style to explain something so obvious to you.

Also Kergan, you don't know Nizzar to well. Hell, I've been on this server for about a year now, maybe a little bit longer and that dude ran this server like a business. No fun or enjoy, purely business.

You're correct I don't know him that well. But a business requires employees to replace those that quit, retire or are fired. From my experience Nizzar really didn't care you existed until you hit 52+ and became either enemy or ally. In the last 6-8 months I've yet to see an epic geared/deleveled Nihilum rogue tear up newbies in Unrest for example. In fact I heard Nizzar himself say in TS on several occasions anyone caught doing that type of shit would be guildremoved. I don't need to know a person to interpret their actions, and that to me does not sound like someone hell bent on destroying the server population and cutting off any potential replacements for a crown of retirement recipient.

Like I've said many times, blaming Nihilum or by extension Nizzar for situations this server has dealt with is just as stupid as blaming Lite and Azrael for the situation we've had the last month or so.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Wasn't Brobb back in Azrael last night?

if it were up to me, he wouldn't be

Colgate
04-16-2014, 02:41 PM
You're correct I don't know him that well. But a business requires employees to replace those that quit, retire or are fired. From my experience Nizzar really didn't care you existed until you hit 52+ and became either enemy or ally. In the last 6-8 months I've yet to see an epic geared/deleveled Nihilum rogue tear up newbies in Unrest for example. In fact I heard Nizzar himself say in TS on several occasions anyone caught doing that type of shit would be guildremoved. I don't need to know a person to interpret their actions, and that to me does not sound like someone hell bent on destroying the server population and cutting off any potential replacements for a crown of retirement recipient.

Like I've said many times, blaming Nihilum or by extension Nizzar for situations this server has dealt with is just as stupid as blaming Lite and Azrael for the situation we've had the last month or so.

willan's rogue alt Mask used to sit in either unrest or mistmoore with epic, fungi, etc. griefing newbies

also the low level twink guild God's Work that griefed newbies is i believe a bunch of alts of vaporize and his friends

Kergan
04-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Wish we had the leaderboard still to look that information up. :)

I'd ask Elderan to do it for me, but you'd just call the results doctored anyway.

Rystar
04-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Their are just as many twink griefers in each guild so why don't we just stop pointing the finger and just stop it?

Pikrib
04-16-2014, 02:52 PM
In the last 6-8 months I've yet to see an epic geared/deleveled Nihilum rogue tear up newbies in Unrest for example. In fact I heard Nizzar himself say in TS on several occasions anyone caught doing that type of shit would be guildremoved.

I guess when Nizzar gets back he can start by guildremoving Utanven then. Hes slaying/ KSing newbies on his epic rog all the time.

I wonder who helped him get his rogue that epic? Do you think the people who helped should get guildremoved also?

Kergan
04-16-2014, 02:54 PM
I fully endorse the wholesale slaughter of the Azrael feeder guild known as Uprising, if that is the newbie slaying you're referring to.

I'll personally ask him nicely to stop if a single member of Uprising levels up and joins any other guild but Azrael.

Colgate
04-16-2014, 02:55 PM
wut

FaithlessKR
04-16-2014, 03:11 PM
I fully endorse the wholesale slaughter of the Azrael feeder guild known as Uprising, if that is the newbie slaying you're referring to.

I'll personally ask him nicely to stop if a single member of Uprising levels up and joins any other guild but Azrael.

Azrael was super nice and helpful to goatassin, and he joined you guys. While he wasn't in uprising that speaks volumes in itself.

Not all uprising members are looking to join azrael, I've talked to a couple who actually despise azrael for various reasons.

Kergan
04-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Like I said, when you can provide an example of someone who leveled up in Uprising joining another guild I will consider them something else besides an Azrael feeder.

quido
04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
goatassin is stupid and crazy

heartbrand
04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Lot of ppl caring way too much about elf teams in this thread. Play with you who like kill people who aren't on your team, the end.

Pikrib
04-16-2014, 03:39 PM

He was not only slaughtering Uprising peeps.

Oh and thanks for not answering my questions. Only proves my point more. Kergan you don't seem to be a bad guy, but you really seem to have this "Nihilum are the good guys" mentality which just isn't true. Both guilds have dicks. Take off the blindfold every once and awhile.

freez
04-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Like I said, when you can provide an example of someone who leveled up in Uprising joining another guild I will consider them something else besides an Azrael feeder.

uh pretty sure that mangina azure plays some druid named analuza that was lucky enough to catch AoE bard pulls for 10 + levels while in uprising. hes tagged nihi today.

so consider twice ya roo fucker

Kergan
04-16-2014, 03:42 PM
He was not only slaughtering Uprising peeps.

Oh and thanks for not answering my questions. Only proves my point more. Kergan you don't seem to be a bad guy, but you really seem to have this "Nihilum are the good guys" mentality which just isn't true. Both guilds have dicks. Take off the blindfold every once and awhile.

Find where I've said we're the good guys and show me. Also find where I've said there are no dickheads in Nihilum and show me that.

Of course there are douches on both sides. There is more than one person I dislike in Nihilum. We're not a close knit family guild nor were we intended to be.

iiNGloriouS
04-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Kergans got a serious case of the faggots. I recommend he sees a doctor immediately.

Kergan
04-16-2014, 04:03 PM
WHOOOAAAA! Good one.

Eslade
04-16-2014, 04:13 PM
http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/032010/small_someone%20drowning.jpg

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Then my comments weren't directed at you. I'm only calling out the people who are saying "he's dead, it doesn't matter what happened now."

I didn't know Toughguy as well as most of you, but I considered him a good pal and had fun doing BW kites with him and others on Skippy back in the Dentists days. It pains me to see that someone can be so damn slimy in the midst of a pal's death.

For someone that can write well, you sure don't read things too carefully.

But you can continue making illogical leaps all day if that suits you. I don't remember anyone outrightly dismissing Qazzaz's actions or trying to eliminate his guilt.

I just know that when I'm dead, I'm probably not gonna have any thoughts on the matter, nor would I give a shit if I were in the process of dying, namely because I'd be thinking about myself and all the shit I didn't get to experience in my short ass life.

I.E. You're all trying to think of reasons to be assholes to each other because you were aggrieved so brutally by someone else's actions in an elf sim. The biggest irony being that you act as if you're apathetic to server going ons, yet you're the ones with the most staunch, unwavering viewpoints. You guys wear your rustle on your sleeves and don't even realize it yet.

quido
04-16-2014, 04:33 PM
I've always killed more of you guys than you guys have killed me (even as a first-time EQin' bluebie), so I'm not mad about whatever in the past and have always just put forth my best effort (which includes forumquesting) in helping me and my people make gains.

Now you are just noncommittally riding the fence in this whole thing not really agreeing or disagreeing that what Qazzaz did is despicable. You people should either denounce him and his actions or just shut up about it entirely, because anything else just makes you look stupid and shady.

I've always worn my disgust and indignation on my sleeve; I consider it a commendable quality.

Ames who?
04-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Lot of ppl caring way too much about elf teams in this thread. Play with you who like kill people who aren't on your team, the end.

I got 4 months worth of rent in da bank. Come the fuk @ me

Buhbuh
04-16-2014, 04:51 PM
You could also call being noncommittal disinterest. I don't really care about Qazzaz one way or the other.

Is he a cunt? Yeah. In most of my dealings with him he's been grating. Am I going to categorically reject any future courtesy for his guild on a 2 guild server and talk shit like a twelve year old? No. Probably not.

Azure
04-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Would def play on teams99 with item loot and +/-4 range classic resists and legacy items.

Fame
04-16-2014, 08:24 PM
If greefed off by low lvl pvp, should prob not be here anyway.