PDA

View Full Version : Deathslash Fist Belts / Orc Scalps Question

Vlaid
04-13-2014, 05:39 PM
What level should I be turning these in at for a decent chunk of xp or does it matter?

I've been saving them up but I'm unsure when would be a good time to turn them in.

Uberbandit
04-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Quests will give you the same total of xp no matter what level you are...I am pretty sure at least. Depending on your class you may want to save them to turn in when you are about to hit a spell level or something similar, but it doesn't really make a huge difference.

Chess13
04-14-2014, 11:25 AM
I find turn in quests are at best to do once the mobs are not worth the exp from killing them. That way you don't level yourself out of the mobs ur hunting. Like I BB if you turn in your fangs at level 15 or so it push you close to 20 but if you turn in every day you be around 16 when you leave.

Rakurai
04-15-2014, 04:50 PM
yes save them until you are ready to move to another area. then turn them in

Glenzig
04-15-2014, 04:59 PM
I find turn in quests are at best to do once the mobs are not worth the exp from killing them. That way you don't level yourself out of the mobs ur hunting. Like I BB if you turn in your fangs at level 15 or so it push you close to 20 but if you turn in every day you be around 16 when you leave.

Leave Blackburrow? No one ever leaves Blackburrow!!