PDA

View Full Version : I've quit, fix the xp and i'll come back

gankdog
04-11-2014, 11:44 AM
anyone noticing a trend?

Sigleaf
04-11-2014, 11:52 AM
I quit long ago, won't come back till xp comes back. See dat trend?

Fawqueue
04-11-2014, 12:16 PM
anyone noticing a trend?

Yes, we've noticed that there is a significant amount of whiners and quitters that were playing on Red only when the xp bonus was a ridiculous 400%.

There is still a scaling bonus, so this server is not even fully classic xp. I can't understand how so many people were fine with the experience rate on live, fine with the experience rate on Blue, but whine and complain and throw a shit fit because it somehow becomes unbearable on Red when it's actually higher than either of the previous servers. I understand the PvP element adds an additional challenge that can be time consuming, but wasn't that part of the deal when you decided to play on a Red server to begin with?

Still playing on Red, without the bonus. Enjoying the shit out of it. Played with the bonus before, and having a lot more fun now.

dreama1
04-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes, we've noticed that there is a significant amount of whiners and quitters that were playing on Red only when the xp bonus was a ridiculous 400%.

There is still a scaling bonus, so this server is not even fully classic xp. I can't understand how so many people were fine with the experience rate on live, fine with the experience rate on Blue, but whine and complain and throw a shit fit because it somehow becomes unbearable on Red when it's actually higher than either of the previous servers. I understand the PvP element adds an additional challenge that can be time consuming, but wasn't that part of the deal when you decided to play on a Red server to begin with?

Still playing on Red, without the bonus. Enjoying the shit out of it. Played with the bonus before, and having a lot more fun now.

Um.. because there is a healthy population on blue and live.

Fawqueue
04-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Um.. because there is a healthy population on blue and live.

There would be here too if everyone wasn't rage quitting over only a slightly boosted bonus instead of a 400% bonus.

The population on Blue wasn't any better when I first started, and the xp there was actually classic. And it was fine, and grew in popularity, mostly because people wanted to enjoy the classic experience and weren't complaining about the lack of an experience modifier.

heartbrand
04-11-2014, 12:40 PM
It's hard to enjoy "the ride" when there isn't anyone to ride with

Fawqueue
04-11-2014, 12:58 PM
It's hard to enjoy "the ride" when there isn't anyone to ride with

I don't know, I'm on "the ride" and it's been fine. I've had plenty of group opportunities even with a smaller population.

BigHurb
04-11-2014, 01:50 PM
^ omg over the line, thanks makes me feel normal

Biaxil
04-11-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm still playing. If you all didn't rage quit then you'd have "people to enjoy the ride with." So play again.