PDA

View Full Version : Azraels continued dishonesty

Agatha
04-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Over the course of the passed year i have made some very serious changes in my EQ career, ones that shaped the future of this box and beyond. earth shattering shit.

anyways, one of the reasons was after becoming an officer with azrael, i realized what exactly was going on. that i had no real power and the strings are pulled from far deeper than the just the simple officer surface.

There is a eurocore within azrael, that hardly speak, you wouldn't even know they are in you're guild if lite didnt speak theyre names with such high praise.

These players, have ultimate RMT authority within the guild, they decide who comes and who goes. What loots will be "forgeten about" after they have dropped. Anyone in azrael can remember loots just not beign assigned after they were dropped. something about waiting for the person to log in. The truth is these items are sold to high ranking members of azrael, and others aswell outside of the guild, from here on out i refer to them as "the high lords of red99". These include baron sektor among many others.

The whole point on of this post is to hopefully open the eyes of others within azrael, that maybe just joined this server. to hopefully understand that the high lords of red99 don't care about you. they just want there 6th boxed alt a cloak of piety.

/bow

Stasis04
04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
You had no power AND no respect, just figured I'd correct for ya.

Kazi
I will watch this post.

heartbrand
You had no power AND no respect, just figured I'd correct for ya.

You were in Nihilum then dropping trains on az so how would you know?

Stasis04
04-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I left when Classic was formed, and that lasted about a week, and then Azrael reformed and Agatha was an officer.

Our first few losses he told me to relax and hang on, we'll get better and improve and to not get frustrated.

Funny looking back.

Stasis04
04-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Agatha would make calls or talk some tinfoil hat shit in TS and people instantly knew he was a stimulant abuser going off little sleep.

Hard to rally the troops with that type of behavior, that's my personal opinion and Agatha left when Nihi had a good lead and no one in Az respected him.

These aren't core Az facts, just my perception - going out peace !

Agatha
04-10-2014, 06:16 PM
We all know the truth Stasis, fuck. I been in both guilds, I have seen both dirty spots, and all im saying is that nihilums carpet a whole lot cleaner then azraels.

Thats for damned sure.

Edit: noone in nihilum is actually trying to make a bis out of EQ plat. as i remember fondly in EQ that certain members were.... and i can only imagine what is going on now that they have actual loot to sell.

vouss
04-10-2014, 06:21 PM
pras RMT bans, RIP Nizzar

Colgate
04-10-2014, 06:34 PM
agatha very trustworthy

Dacuk
04-10-2014, 06:35 PM
agatha being agatha

Koota
04-10-2014, 06:39 PM
RIP Nizzar

got prof? seems to me ur proving the title of this thread correct. WITH UR DISHONESTY.

vouss
04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
nizzar logs in every day for every dragon for 2 years straight

evilldacbane
04-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Can someone translate this into English for me

freez
04-10-2014, 06:45 PM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/derucrop1_zpsad512b71.png (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Sskape1/media/derucrop1_zpsad512b71.png.html)

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/derucrop2_zpsab975bea.png (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Sskape1/media/derucrop2_zpsab975bea.png.html)

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/derucrop3_zps416c94fa.png (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Sskape1/media/derucrop3_zps416c94fa.png.html)

just gonna leave this here

agatha decided to steal about 55k a tcrown and a few diamonds from me, who did nothing in any shape or form negative to him, his brother, or any of his "friends".

what this kid says is null.

gg

SamwiseRed
04-10-2014, 06:47 PM
freez u want some boofs?

iiNGloriouS
04-10-2014, 06:48 PM
agatha very trustworthy

I give this post a 10/10 on the comedy scale. Everyone knows I dictate where the looks goes.

freez
04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
freez u want some boofs?

naw *****

u need boofs tho?

Humerox
04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Can someone translate this into English for me

MIB have infiltrated Azrael

Koota
04-10-2014, 06:53 PM
nizzar logs in every day for every dragon for 2 years straight

this isn't prof

Agatha
04-10-2014, 06:54 PM
freez is one of the "lords of red99", his status was granted to him after being robbed like 50+ times.

SamwiseRed
04-10-2014, 06:55 PM
naw i am the boof master, I give the boofs around here

freez
04-10-2014, 07:00 PM
i endured more robbing than any other person on this box could handle fo sho

funny thing only time i ever got goods returned is when it was stripped off agatha. lmao

freez
04-10-2014, 07:06 PM
poor retti

Agatha
04-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Member of Azrael 1.0 - 19.5

lol exactly.

freez
04-10-2014, 07:08 PM
are u guys suprised or confused why i didnt jump ship to nihilum?

id rather work for nothing than spend any time playing with people like agatha, retti, etc etc

thats sad

freez
04-10-2014, 07:17 PM
only person that ever stole anything from me big enough to realize it was agatha

got it all back via gm

retti just mad he cant kill 17 dragons at 6 am anymore

sorry pal

Agatha
04-10-2014, 07:18 PM
thats what we call a wrap.

freez
04-10-2014, 07:18 PM
i do appreciate the CT loots on my 48 chanter tho

thanks nihilum

Not_Kazowi
04-10-2014, 07:30 PM
damn, freez just got forum quested hard

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:03 PM
damn, freez just got forum quested hard

not as hard as rettis ex wife getting pounded by that black man

klant
04-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Over the course of the passed year i have made some very serious changes in my EQ career

http://i62.tinypic.com/16j3ar8.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j1kina.jpg

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:06 PM
lol

freez
04-10-2014, 09:08 PM
thos adidas kicks are fine tho

had a pair 2 years

felt like a faggot every day i went out in the mud huntin skippers in those adidas

still what a gud life compared to these fags

jesus has blessed thee

freez
04-10-2014, 09:09 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/16j3ar8.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j1kina.jpg

I KNOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER CAN WALK

sprinkle16
04-10-2014, 09:12 PM
i endured more robbing than any other person on this box could handle fo sho

funny thing only time i ever got goods returned is when it was stripped off agatha. lmao

I find this statement sad, freez is generally a nice guy that fought for the rebels and never lost sight of the goal

who would steal from this person?

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:16 PM
the idiot OP n his brother

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:29 PM
posting pics of your sister pretending she is something else is pretty disturbing

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:35 PM
ate a sack of 12 krystals

u feels

how fat is your sister tho??

Eslade
04-10-2014, 09:36 PM
so how does the illuminati and cavemen fit into this? I need clarification.

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:37 PM
shes got the shoulders of a linebacker from 20 ft away

does being fat run in teh family?

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:39 PM
fire place in the summer? heh

confirmed eating a tv dinner with your fat sister bout to jerk off to anime

Fame
04-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Neck is a little thick tho, I'd give this round to rellapse.

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 09:45 PM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130505202237/vampirediaries/images/a/ad/Bow.gif

Houndstooth316
04-10-2014, 10:13 PM
us commoners will never know the truth

obvious dirty whistles on both sides, but so much propaganda us plebs will never know the truth with az or nilly

Fame
04-10-2014, 10:15 PM
:rolleyes:

SamwiseRed
04-10-2014, 10:16 PM
nothing sexier than a woman in the kitchen keeping her mouth shut.

kylok
04-10-2014, 10:22 PM
nothing sexier than a woman in the kitchen keeping her mouth shut.

Bazia
04-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Agatha did a good job as an officer in Azrael.

quido
04-11-2014, 12:29 AM
chicken and vegetables eh

post prof

Pudge
04-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Over the course of the passed year i have made some very serious changes in my EQ career, ones that shaped the future of this box and beyond. earth shattering shit.

anyways, one of the reasons was after becoming an officer with azrael, i realized what exactly was going on. that i had no real power and the strings are pulled from far deeper than the just the simple officer surface.

There is a eurocore within azrael, that hardly speak, you wouldn't even know they are in you're guild if lite didnt speak theyre names with such high praise.

These players, have ultimate RMT authority within the guild, they decide who comes and who goes. What loots will be "forgeten about" after they have dropped. Anyone in azrael can remember loots just not beign assigned after they were dropped. something about waiting for the person to log in. The truth is these items are sold to high ranking members of azrael, and others aswell outside of the guild, from here on out i refer to them as "the high lords of red99". These include baron sektor among many others.

The whole point on of this post is to hopefully open the eyes of others within azrael, that maybe just joined this server. to hopefully understand that the high lords of red99 don't care about you. they just want there 6th boxed alt a cloak of piety.

/bow

agatha you finally goin off the deep end.

<3 you but for real. you got a 400 km deep breathing tin foil diving suit equipped tonight pal

Zoolander
04-11-2014, 01:41 AM
agatha the server thanks you for alerting the new players

eskimospy
04-11-2014, 01:43 AM
thank you for alerting the many new players to the dangers of drug use

Zoolander
04-11-2014, 01:58 AM
i do appreciate the CT loots on my 48 chanter tho

thanks nihilum

on a side note

http://i62.tinypic.com/ekjcrb.jpg

Agatha
04-11-2014, 02:08 AM
I know it when I say this that I don't have to go out of my way to prove anything to any existing azrael members, they have all at one point seen some fucked up shit.

i was in azrael for a year and saw tons of shit and overlooked it, the whole time cursing nilly for this and that and why the server sucked, i started talking to a few, and eventually ended up joining and then started playing with them and being like, wow these guys are... alot better then azrael.

it was quite the shock to tell you the truth, i had believed everything that was being "relayed" to me through lite about the "evil nizzar and his band of RMTers" that i never questioned what he said, i assumed it was a known thing that nizzar really did RMT and was some kinda kingpin.

when i joined nihilum i found that to be simply untrue and not further from the truth and the nihilum loot policy and how it handles it to be one of the best i have ever seen in mmorpgs's.

edit: I am pretty ashamed for basically falling into a cult mentality in azrael and allowing myself to be used by such a greasy grimey cesspool of leaders/string pullers. uhg.

double edit: thinking back when we were all forced to say pras in ooc, lite would see someone get a pvp kill and he would yell at you to say pras in ooc, or else he would get mad at you.

all the slogan words and say-isms that azrael have that are basically tools of manipulation and brainwashing are truly amazing that whoever put this all together is quite smart. all you have to do is be willing to believe, to reach out your hand towards azrael and they will pull you towards the light.

Colgate
04-11-2014, 02:13 AM
tldr

Ames who?
04-11-2014, 02:13 AM
I know it when I say this that I don't have to go out of my way to prove anything to any existing azrael members, they have all at one point seen some fucked up shit.

i was in azrael for a year and saw tons of shit and overlooked it, the whole time cursing nilly for this and that and why the server sucked, i started talking to a few, and eventually ended up joining and then started playing with them and being like, wow these guys are... alot better then azrael.

it was quite the shock to tell you the truth, i had believed everything that was being "relayed" to me through lite about the "evil nizzar and his band of RMTers" that i never questioned what he said, i assumed it was a known thing that nizzar really did RMT and was some kinda kingpin.

when i joined nihilum i found that to be simply untrue and not further from the truth and the nihilum loot policy and how it handles it to be one of the best i have ever seen in mmorpgs's.

edit: I am pretty ashamed for basically falling into a cult mentality in azrael and allowing myself to be used by such a greasy grimey cesspool of leaders/string pullers. uhg.

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being an exorbitant amount, how many different narcotics have you consumed this thursday night?

Agatha
04-11-2014, 02:17 AM
azrael members always attacking me personally over my drug used which they know has never had any negative impact on my game play or leadership abilities.

At first it felt odd to have people that one day loved me and then the next day hated me after I left the guild, the same people I used to port, help get epics, help lvl, play whatever class was needed for whatever. but then I soon came to realize that I had been cast out like a member of scientology would have. slandered and any current member that claimed me as a friend would also be banished.

shame on you azrael, shame. I just hope it's not to late.

Rellapse40
04-11-2014, 02:22 AM
pretty sure everyone hated you b/c you n your brother are pieces of shit who would steal any pixel you could

Rellapse40
04-11-2014, 02:23 AM
on a side note

http://i62.tinypic.com/ekjcrb.jpg

not 2 bright i see

mostbitter
04-11-2014, 02:41 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/12361s2.jpg

Yikes, proof that Lite was the first person to steal from someone else during the lite/agatha/freez/tarran situation.

Colgate
04-11-2014, 02:48 AM
why people dignify agatha's blatant lie posts with serious responses is just beyond me

Smedy
04-11-2014, 03:12 AM

/bow

quak quak motherfucker, i enjoy a solid troll attempt

i think agatha might actually be speaking of himself, remember when topdog was going bonkers over pixels remaining in bank instead of being given to contributing members? we had 3 white dragon scale cloaks laying in bank and top g ***** had yet to see a pixel, i was upset over this and made it public to people around me.

unknowingly there was a force keeping these items in the bank, guess who that was? it was agatha.

digital became a officer and could lobby for these cloaks to leave the bank and had a huge argument with agatha over it which ultimately ended in agatha leaving azrael for nihilum and 3 solid members of azrael recieving loots in a time where loots were rare for the heroes refusing to join nihilum zerg.

not sure but it sorta makes agatha look like the scum lord he explains in his own text, PARADOX confirmed

Barladore
04-11-2014, 03:34 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/12361s2.jpg

Yikes, proof that Lite was the first person to steal from someone else during the lite/agatha/freez/tarran situation.

If anything that Derubael post makes you look like a moron and it makes agatha look even worse. Thanks for sharing. Still very pleased not to be guilded with either of you two lunatics.

laite
04-11-2014, 03:46 AM
On a scale of 1-10 with ten being an exorbitant amount, how many different narcotics have you consumed this thursday night?

guild leader stops playing the day after guild gets crushed in even PVP and RMT is shut down.... accuses people that still play of RMT..lul

vouss
04-11-2014, 04:06 AM
You guys all care way to much, would of been nice to see this post rot with Azure,giving the only response, Agatha to much of a non factor for these responses

Yagebasto
04-11-2014, 04:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1t3NuK2.jpg

In the kitchen where she belongs, dinner smells great

I even signed the fridge for u

Enjoy your cup of noodles and natty ice for dinner

just by seeing dat ponytail...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/data-s-s.gif

Fame
04-11-2014, 04:30 AM
didnt read, tears?

Feniggles
04-11-2014, 05:26 AM

i think agatha might actually be speaking of himself, remember when topdog was going bonkers over pixels remaining in bank instead of being given to contributing members? we had 3 white dragon scale cloaks laying in bank and top g ***** had yet to see a pixel, i was upset over this and made it public to people around me.

unknowingly there was a force keeping these items in the bank, guess who that was? it was agatha.

digital became a officer and could lobby for these cloaks to leave the bank and had a huge argument with agatha over it which ultimately ended in agatha leaving azrael for nihilum and 3 solid members of azrael recieving loots in a time where loots were rare for the heroes refusing to join nihilum zerg.

not sure but it sorta makes agatha look like the scum lord he explains in his own text, PARADOX confirmed

I read as much of your horseshit as any one could possably stomach. I got three words in, great post!

http://i.imgur.com/0yfjsAW.jpg?1

iiNGloriouS
04-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Having played with Agatha, I can say that the drugs have affected him significantly and he should seek help. Not even joking.

Tis true. Only played with him for 2 weeks, and most nights he came on without being able to say one coherent sentence. It turned me away from him that is for sure.

LulzSect
04-11-2014, 08:13 AM
http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/con-geek-blog.jpg

Bazia
04-11-2014, 08:22 AM
i look shady in my black T
slang thangs in black T
yup in my black T i break a hoes back
know how ya like dat

iiNGloriouS
04-11-2014, 10:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/j3C2Y7i.gif

mikemandella
04-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Now I can see why we have to slave away day and night at the Fungus king camping tonics.. It all makes sense!

- Oppressor

Silent
04-11-2014, 04:18 PM

There was ever only one white scale banked, and it was there for about 2 weeks because we wanted to make sure we had one on hand for bard epic just in case and it ended up being used that way. Then we had people crying soon as they found out not only RED SCALES but white too could be used to make cloaks, and Lite was basically pressured by all the people who couldn't farm hiero cloaks(funny even the people who farmed seb 24/7 and had a dozen or more probably asked for it too)

You got a white scale because Freez passed on it apparently, Coshigga got one and I think one more person ended up getting one before you guys realized how dumb it was to put the scales into cloaks when vox stopped giving us a scale or two every kill.

I wasn't even in Azrael when I did this:
http://i.imgur.com/cWppmg5.jpg

What ever happened to Colgate not wanting to leave his dentists tag? That played a part in him being voted against loot, Now I see him using azrael tag all over the place? Odd, something must have changed.

heartbrand
04-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Best part is if roles were reversed Smedy would hold on to scales for pixel packages claiming some sort of bs

Twainz
04-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Best part is if roles were reversed Smedy would hold on to scales for pixel packages claiming some sort of bs

LulzSect
04-11-2014, 06:30 PM

Awwalike
04-11-2014, 07:05 PM
azrael gets loooooots

Cymeon
04-11-2014, 07:46 PM
dat purp

Agatha
04-11-2014, 08:16 PM
funny how the narrative in azrael is apparently magically that i left the guild with the guild bank. haha. Have pictures of everything being returned. The truth is when I left the guild it was an EASY way for lite to steal yet even more loot. Everything he looted on the raids, which was 90% instantly was attributed to being stolen by me. Which is simply untrue. Everything i ever looted was listed and posted in officer discussion, which other officers contacted me about. It was worked out that everything would be given back besides a few cleric and enchanter spells for our characters me and jupe were playing at the time. Everything else, which wasn't much was returned.

Anyone who disputes these facts is a liar, knows he is lying and trying to defame me, or is brainwashed into believing it.

Azrael continues to try to slander me, and re-enforces the public brainwashing of there members who don't know any better and continue to do so to new players.

It continues to be a disgusting practice on this certainly unhealthy server, as anyone can see. Nihilum has pretty much stopped playing due to these guys. They made the server unplayable by hawking GM's into changing the rules, by abusing GM's trust and getting them to de-spawn mobs in VP.

I believe everything that has been said up until now by azrael and it's members to be anything but the truth, infact the exact opposite. Nihilum was never the toxic guild on this server.

It has always been Azrael.

vouss
04-11-2014, 08:18 PM
god push was such a little pixel slut, his vagina just scooped up every pixel and that was the last it was ever seen

iiNGloriouS
04-11-2014, 08:28 PM

Sektor
04-11-2014, 08:31 PM
funny how the narrative in azrael is apparently magically that i left the guild with the guild bank. haha. Have pictures of everything being returned. The truth is when I left the guild it was an EASY way for lite to steal yet even more loot. Everything he looted on the raids, which was 90% instantly was attributed to being stolen by me. Which is simply untrue. Everything i ever looted was listed and posted in officer discussion, which other officers contacted me about. It was worked out that everything would be given back besides a few cleric and enchanter spells for our characters me and jupe were playing at the time. Everything else, which wasn't much was returned.

Anyone who disputes these facts is a liar, knows he is lying and trying to defame me, or is brainwashed into believing it.

Azrael continues to try to slander me, and re-enforces the public brainwashing of there members who don't know any better and continue to do so to new players.

It continues to be a disgusting practice on this certainly unhealthy server, as anyone can see. Nihilum has pretty much stopped playing due to these guys. They made the server unplayable by hawking GM's into changing the rules, by abusing GM's trust and getting them to de-spawn mobs in VP.

I believe everything that has been said up until now by azrael and it's members to be anything but the truth, infact the exact opposite. Nihilum was never the toxic guild on this server.

tldr lol

Agatha
04-11-2014, 09:03 PM
tldr lol

^is one of the highlords of p99

Ambrotos
04-11-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't trust anything the op says. When they had over 20 accounts only to back up or respond to their own posts, it kinda shows how out of touch they are.

Zooey
04-11-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't trust anything the op says. When they had over 20 accounts only to back up or respond to their own posts, it kinda shows how out of touch they are.

r u 4 real right now tho?

iiNGloriouS
04-11-2014, 09:22 PM

Vayder
04-11-2014, 09:23 PM

Ambrotos VIP Contributor status confirmed!

Colgate
04-11-2014, 09:23 PM
tldr lol

Zooey
04-11-2014, 09:42 PM
no amount of azrael tears or screams will drown out my voice. I don't care if this influences anyones idea of joining whatever guild.

The servers ebb and flow of players will never change, eventually nihilum will control the server again. I'm not worried about any kind of server politics.

I just saw that many people were mis-informed about me and my name was being dragged in the mud, so I made a post informing the new guys what exactly is going on.

Colgate
04-11-2014, 09:43 PM
tldr

Agatha
04-11-2014, 09:43 PM
tldr

tears.

Agatha
04-11-2014, 09:46 PM
we would routinely recruit colgate, the guilds mascot as lite put it, to do publicity stunts, also to forum warrior on the guilds behalf when needed. He also held considerable sway with GM's so we knew to get him involved in server politics.

as a former officer of azrael i know exactly what is going on when colgate posts in one of my threads.

edit: and so does anyone else who has been in azrael longer then 2 months.

Colgate
04-11-2014, 10:11 PM
did not read

SamwiseRed
04-11-2014, 10:52 PM

LOL agatha OWNED

Ames who?
04-11-2014, 11:01 PM

lolol

Bazia
04-12-2014, 02:45 AM
i like agatha but what he did to freez was kinda shitty, im going to assume that was jupe's doing

Drakaris
04-12-2014, 02:59 AM

I'm pretty convinced there is truth in this. This guy was an officer in Azrael and all Red Dawn leadership chose to go to nihilum instead of azrael.

PS: really love having these guys in the guild, great addition and hope they stick around into velious.

Rellapse40
04-12-2014, 03:02 AM
Red Dawn leadership consisted of like 3 retards

congrats

You will win much pvp in the future with these all star recruits

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Nihilum was never toxic when tune and various nihilum members farmed hundreds level 52 newbies nonstop and corpse camped them for no reason other than meaningless leaderboard shit

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Oh yeah and when Nizzar trained me multiple times as the only surviving CLR on the Azrael side after Nihilum would lose in mass pvp

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:32 AM
And that one time Tune hid VP key mobs under the world along with CT pvp item mobs so no one else could farm them abusing a bug that didnt get fixed until me and Lite recreated it and snitched to Derubael

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Oh yeah and when they paid our first server GM Amelinda to rule in their favor in regards to multiple exploitive behaviors shortly after server launch resulting in her getting fired

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Or when they immediately powerleveled multiple people to 60 after being banned for cheating resulting in the removal of exp bonus (Ender, Handpartytowel, etc.)

Bazia
04-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Remember when Lite would get DDOS'd during every mass pvp encounter for like a month straight? I'm sure it was some random Nigerian with impeccable timing.

No way it coulda been a Nihilum member.

eskimospy
04-12-2014, 08:41 AM

Slathar
04-12-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty convinced there is truth in this. This guy was an officer in Azrael and all Red Dawn leadership chose to go to nihilum instead of azrael.

PS: really love having these guys in the guild, great addition and hope they stick around into velious.

What level are you on the blue server now?

Agatha
04-12-2014, 03:06 PM
cease this endless conflict, repent your sins.

slathar..... im glad u got thru rehab.

LulzSect
04-12-2014, 03:09 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/ardMfW1w53UvC/giphy.gif

Agatha
04-12-2014, 03:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U2EjY5a.jpg
my favorite pic of rick scott, releasing a turtle back to the wild life, he just chucks it in there and the conservationists are like FUCK.

freez
04-12-2014, 03:17 PM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/dFA067Ki8grsc/giphy.gif

Agatha
04-12-2014, 03:17 PM
thats my favorite pic of rick scott...

freez
04-12-2014, 03:18 PM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/dFA067Ki8grsc/giphy.gif

Galacticus
04-12-2014, 03:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PxPo4Yt.gif

LulzSect
04-12-2014, 04:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pTLfzuV.gif

Magikarp
04-23-2014, 12:42 PM

no amount of azrael tears or screams will drown out my voice. I don't care if this influences anyones idea of joining whatever guild.

The servers ebb and flow of players will never change, eventually nihilum will control the server again. I'm not worried about any kind of server politics.

I just saw that many people were mis-informed about me and my name was being dragged in the mud, so I made a post informing the new guys what exactly is going on.

and he's (sic) still doing it!

nihilum sounds like a pretty shitty dude. glad they're dead amirite?

Andis
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM
let the mad run deep

heartbrand
04-23-2014, 12:56 PM
40 person server that has broken 3 digits in a month bros let's all calm the motions

Sheriff
04-23-2014, 01:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U2EjY5a.jpg
my favorite pic of rick scott, releasing a turtle back to the wild life, he just chucks it in there and the conservationists are like FUCK.

That's Charlie Crist you dumbass. He was our gov that quit to lose in his run for congress.

heartbrand
04-23-2014, 01:37 PM
he ran for the senate, and he didn't quit, he chose to not run for re-election

sry im a politics nerd

Tassador
04-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Rick Scott looks like skelletor Christ has no penis Jeb bush fucked florida asshole....

Sheriff
04-23-2014, 02:59 PM
he ran for the senate, and he didn't quit, he chose to not run for re-election

sry im a politics nerd

He got paid for it, but quit working as governor when he announced he was running for a senate seat in 2009,two years into his term. Trust me he quit, I worked for him.

Sheriff
04-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Rick Scott looks like skelletor Christ has no penis Jeb bush fucked florida asshole....

Rick Scott is a good dude. I've met him a few times, he cares about the military.

Trosh
04-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Ok.. so super bored at work and just read 13 pages of... something..
Ifigure this post states basically for you new red people like me:
Don't do drugs
Don't join a guild
Make friends

oh.. "Pro" "Wrestling" is fake, stop watching it.

That about sums it up I think

Rellapse40
04-23-2014, 03:52 PM
This is one of the worst threads to read.

This one is p funny tho (http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12085)

Eslade
04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
This is one of the worst threads to read.

This one is p funny tho (http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12085)

lol, so much butt hurt in one thread.

Supaskillz
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Ok.. so super bored at work and just read 13 pages of... something..
Ifigure this post states basically for you new red people like me:
Don't do drugs
Don't join a guild
Make friends

oh.. "Pro" "Wrestling" is fake, stop watching it.

That about sums it up I think
New to red advice: turn off ooc,realize every section of red forums is really rants and flames, play eq.

Tassador
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Rick Scott is a good dude. I've met him a few times, he cares about the military.

Lol a politician that cares you still watching Disney too I bet.

Stud
04-28-2014, 11:19 PM
I agree. Why would anyone want to join Azrael?