PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Trainer in Qeynos?

khailibowen
04-09-2014, 12:57 PM
My kids really want me to play a rogue, but I can't seem to find the hidden doorways to where the trainers are. I have tried Gnome, and currently trying with a Half Elf in N. Qeynos. I take this as a sign that a rogue probably isn't for me lol, but I would still like to figure it out and play a couple levels so they can watch. Plus, I have never played in and around Qeynos, and I like to try new things.

Can anyone help me out or would it be violating some major rogue secret? (in which case please PM me and I'll keep your secret ;)

Whirled
04-09-2014, 01:12 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos
Crow's Pub {same place they hand in those moonstones} has a *hidden tunnel (<walk thru like the one in East Freeport) you can access the rogue guild there.

pharmakos
04-09-2014, 01:44 PM
crow's is not the place where you hand in moonstones, but otherwise that is correct^

hidden entrance is through a painting in Crow's

watch out for the floor trap on the way to the guild, though... there's another hidden hallway you need to go through after the painting.... if you walk down the main hallway you end up falling through the floor into a spike pit

hug the right wall if i recall correctly

Whirled
04-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Thank you - I got the 2 zones confused

khailibowen
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Thank you. I am still new enough to the game that I didn't know how all of that worked, in regards to hidden passages. I kept clicking the walls like I would find a door and didn't try to walk right through, which I ended up doing by accident when I went back after checking out your link. Then, I subsequently fell down a pit 3 times before I figured out how to transverse it lol.

khailibowen
04-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Welp, tried it and eventually got through, before reading the part about the pit lol. Ya, I found the pit...3 times!

Just got myself to level 2! There something exhilarating about snacking the junk out of something, rather than blasting them out of the sky from afar.

Supaskillz
04-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Rogue team go

Darkyle
04-09-2014, 02:46 PM
I would still like to figure it out and play a couple levels so they can watch. )

Reminds me of when I started EQ, used to watch my dad play his wood elf warrior for hours on end at the age of 4-5 haha, me and my brother didn't know much about the game but it was always fun watching him kill giants and stuff.

khailibowen
04-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Ya, they love it. Especially my 7yo son (he'll be our big time gamer when time comes, he's already starting on his way lol). My 10yo son likes to watch too, and asks so many questions. They both like to make up stories and "facts" about the game and things in it. They like to watch both my husband and I play, as we play such different facets of the game.

Oh, and I'm REALLY enjoying playing a rogue!! Got to level 4 in an hour (a high HP buff helped a ton :), and just smacked the snuff out of stuff!

Barkingturtle
04-09-2014, 03:53 PM
One of these days I need to make my wife pregnant.