PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Unrest - second floor roamer

Quineloe
04-09-2014, 09:06 AM
A skeletal monk has been popping into our MR camp 4 times now, he's apparently glitching through the wall

it's not the roamer that walks past hand room up into the tower but a different one, maybe hand room?

We're the only people in the zone besides 2 lower levels doing yard, so we're not being trained

Daldaen
04-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Yea Unrest has been all kinds of weird since last patch.

The ghoul roamer on first floor will warp and roam through the fireplace occasionally.

That skeletal monk is actually the skeletal monk that roams up and down the stairs in the first basement room.

Also a werebat roamer from the bar room roams in the tower/knight room.

The festering hag / greater darkbones that patrols the stairs up to tower also randomly disappears. I think it falls into the basement or something.

Gonna take some readjusting to group there until the patch to fix z axis stuff. I'd suggest setting up outside of the house and pulling outside though. Or wait for some higher levels to take FP out.

Quineloe
04-10-2014, 03:44 PM
the tower stairs hag is also glitching hard. Most of the time she's not visible. Makes FP camp really, really dangerous because she'll usually just warp on top of you when you pull bar.

I'll video it or at least screenshot some of it later

Alunova
05-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Fixed, pending update.