PDA

View Full Version : Quantity displayed on sold items

Argh
04-08-2014, 06:20 AM
After selling an item to a merchant that the merchant is not already selling (ie. Clamcakes sold to Terman Underbelly) the quantity of that item that the vendor now has is always displayed wrong. It does not change from this number as the quantity increases or decreases.

This number appears different on different merchants:

If I sell one clamcake to Terman Underbelly it appears as though he is selling thirteen clamcakes.

If I sell one clamcake to Dalgrim Underbelly it appears as though he is selling five clamcakes.

If I sell one clamcake to Caitlin Underbelly it appears as though she is selling six clamcakes.

Argh
04-22-2014, 08:27 PM
The number displayed is the count of different items rather than the quantity of the sold item.

Splorf22
04-23-2014, 01:08 PM
I suspect the code is i rather than count(i) inside some loop

Sylexis
04-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Oh! I also took a screenshot of this the other day and forgot to post it of a vendor in Thurgadin in one of the random shops, instead of QTY he had 1 of the first item, 2 of the second item so on and so forth down to 16, for each of the 16 items he sold. Definitely not listing the quantity right.

Argh
04-27-2014, 06:15 PM
This made its way to live, along with 'You have joined Guildname' on login

Daldaen
04-28-2014, 09:39 AM
This should be fixed but the quantity of items sold by merchant should show as X or some blank value.

Classic vendors didn't show you how many puppet strings they were selling. You had to buy until they disappeared.

I'd imagine that hiding the number of items on a vendor wouldn't be too challenging to code.

Clark
07-03-2014, 07:28 PM
All this talk about clamcakes has ruined my appetite. Good thing I already ate!