PDA

View Full Version : So I decided to try Red ...

Nikon
04-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Eurynomos - 11 Ikky SK in FoB/Kurns. Someone was nice and gave me a Wraith Bone Hammer. Let's hang out so I can sink it into your skull. *jingles his bag o'copper*

Lartanin63
04-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Welcome to red.

Recycled Children
04-07-2014, 05:49 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/2785155.jpg

Fame
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
You're welcome Red :D

-Globox-
04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
You done good, son.

Tassador
04-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Nikon was the name of the black hacker in hackers when Angelina Jolie was fine as fuck.

kank
04-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Welcome sir!

Telron
04-07-2014, 07:35 PM
First char SK ? God bless you my friend and good luck.

Drakaris
04-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi Nikon,

Add Skar to friends and PST if you would like a full set of crafted banded. I might even have some dreadscale quest bits in the bank that I could use to get you some quest armor.

sprinkle16
04-07-2014, 09:04 PM
no one gives a shit if you started here

also , guy above me skar is a gigantic clown who loses in pvp everytime th en just runs to the zone so don't mind him.

any armor or weapons he gives you will be tainted with pure faggot and cause you to suck at pvp.

be warned.

Nikon
04-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the greetings.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/2785155.jpg

Would do.

Nikon was the name of the black hacker in hackers when Angelina Jolie was fine as fuck.

Love the movie. Jonny Lee Miller's American accent was terrible, though. And still can't believe him and Jolie were married.

First char SK ? God bless you my friend and good luck.
Damn straight.

Hi Nikon,

Add Skar to friends and PST if you would like a full set of crafted banded. I might even have some dreadscale quest bits in the bank that I could use to get you some quest armor.

Word.

also , guy above me skar is a gigantic clown who loses in pvp everytime th en just runs to the zone so don't mind him.

any armor or weapons he gives you will be tainted with pure faggot and cause you to suck at pvp.

be warned.

Exactly zero fucks given on how this guy PvP's, but it's comforting to know you care enough to warn me about this potentially game ending stigma.

Azure
04-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Lol drakaris > sprinkle. Sprink is a relatively new kid on the block. P mad one at that.

Drakaris
04-08-2014, 12:29 AM

be warned.

This isn't RnF, reported.

Lune
04-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Let's hang out so I can sink it into your skull.

Greetings! If hanging out / companionship is what you seek, you might want to try the blue server, where people are more gregarious and cooperate with one another to level. And they are more than happy to share your 168% exp penalty which you would otherwise likely have to endure on your own.

Drakaris
04-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Greetings! If hanging out / companionship is what you seek, you might want to try the blue server, where people are more gregarious and cooperate with one another to level. And they are more than happy to share your 168% exp penalty which you would otherwise likely have to endure on your own.

Unfortunately as cynical Lune's post sounds, it is very damn true.

Dev staff need to bomb that hybrid penalty ASAP, otherwise you will be forced to level a farmer toon like I did with my necro, which became turned out to be my guild raid main (would have liked to play an Iksar SK from the start, but its bloody tough to do so).

In mass pvp if you want to play a solid class, you may try a monk. With a Tstaff proc, they almost guarantee death on melee trains.

Getting the Tstaff itself is half the journey.

Bazia
04-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Lune's dumb on Blue people will pretend to be Jeremy and steal all your platinums

and theres no pvp so its boring by level 22

Tassador
04-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Lune just mad that he couldn't hang on red. Sk is a rough starter class brah but if you get past 45 you will be happy. Can't believe Marc Anthony was in that movie.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
04-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Started as well recently (restarted). Having fun but having trouble finding people I want to pvp since seeing almost no one around has caused me to get lonely.

Actually can't wait till I'm in range.

Twainz
04-08-2014, 09:22 AM

be warned.

Glad to see Azrael supporting new players. Keep making the server classy dawg!

freez
04-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Glad to see Azrael supporting new players. Keep making the server classy dawg!

that kid isnt even in AZ u mad lil baddie

Twainz
04-08-2014, 09:24 AM
that kid isnt even in AZ u mad lil baddie

I just assume every person that talks shit to people are in Azrael. Don't really see Nihilum coming to the boards to tell people they are faggots.

freez
04-08-2014, 09:27 AM
I just assume every person that talks shit to people are in Azrael. Don't really see Nihilum coming to the boards to tell people they are faggots.

how mad are u that i can call you a faggot and take your dragons too?

Fame
04-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Ya, Nihi clearly and historically the goog guys on server.. lewl

http://gintruth.com/gnt/wpver/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/viva_la_resistance_by_luv4lionheads-d4aylr7.jpg

iiNGloriouS
04-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Pras Lord, Saint, King, Commander Fame the Almighty.

Fame
04-08-2014, 01:38 PM
:o I'm just non-factor chip

iiNGloriouS
04-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Nah biggest factor on the box. Nizzar and Lite have nothing on you.

Nikon
04-08-2014, 02:27 PM

Do you normally try to make friends by bashing their head in ... ? I'm here to kill people.

Unfortunately as cynical Lune's post sounds, it is very damn true.

Dev staff need to bomb that hybrid penalty ASAP, otherwise you will be forced to level a farmer toon like I did with my necro, which became turned out to be my guild raid main (would have liked to play an Iksar SK from the start, but its bloody tough to do so).

It's all good. I ain't scurred.

Pras Lord, Saint, King, Commander Fame the Almighty.

Thanks for contributing Jessica Nigri to my thread.

Grouped up in Kurns last night for a bit with some Cleric. Movin' on up.

Fame
04-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Was it lulz? pras.

Nikon
04-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Was it lulz? pras.

Indeed. That undead DD at work.

CrazyYodler
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

be warned.
0_0