PDA

View Full Version : So I hear Azrael is a bunch of cheaters. Nothing new to see here.

Elderan
04-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Losing the pvp fight in Hate so Colgate and Krazy drop a 30 mob train on all our casters.

Choo Choo motherfuckers..

quido
04-05-2014, 03:52 PM
got prof?

still_MORNIN
04-05-2014, 03:55 PM
holy fuck you people need a break. take a vacation eldermoran your a sick fuck

SamwiseRed
04-05-2014, 03:57 PM
ive never been to hate and not been trained by nilly. sounds like karma happened.

Colgate
04-05-2014, 03:58 PM
LOL

Stasis04
04-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Nizzar not around to protect Elderan atm, you better just take a break till he's back.

Drakaris
04-05-2014, 04:00 PM
hes got the YT logs, interesting how nilly had more YT even after the LNS grief :S

Squire
04-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Losing the pvp fight in Hate so Colgate and Krazy drop a 30 mob train on all our casters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE

also see sig.

Rellapse40
04-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Nizzar not around to protect Elderan atm, you better just take a break till he's back.

Pitborn
04-05-2014, 04:10 PM
I've never heard of trains in hate pvp before.

This guy must be mistaken.

Colgate
04-05-2014, 04:11 PM
there has never been a plane of hate fight in the history of everquest in which mobs did not aggro everyone

we went up with a plan on how to respond to the inevitable train, looks like nihilum didn't react properly yet we did, which is why we won the fight and slayed the dragon

there were some solid train attempts by nihilum when they were granted LNS, too bad freez got perfect fraps of willan breaking the rules like a scumbag

fiegi 8.0
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM
eldermoran has reared his ugly head again

Lasher
04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Hold on. Can't quote yourself

Colgate
04-05-2014, 04:27 PM
not retyping that shit

Buhbuh
04-05-2014, 04:35 PM
that's some ron burgundy shit right there, cwall :p.

Colgate
04-05-2014, 04:44 PM
PLANE OF HATE WAS A BAD CHOICE

Rellapse40
04-05-2014, 04:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOY29Yh1SA&feature=youtu.be

lol nihilum so bad

Elderan
04-05-2014, 05:26 PM
there has never been a plane of hate fight in the history of everquest in which mobs did not aggro everyone

we went up with a plan on how to respond to the inevitable train, looks like nihilum didn't react properly yet we did, which is why we won the fight and slayed the dragon

there were some solid train attempts by nihilum when they were granted LNS, too bad freez got perfect fraps of willan breaking the rules like a scumbag

Hate to tell you son.. But if you run up to people and FD 30 mobs onto them then YOU TRAINED THEM..

I have fraps of you doing this exact same thing in hate to me before, its nothing new.

If you have mobs on you in mass pvp and FD, if those mobs go to your enemy you trained them. Simple as that.

Elderan
04-05-2014, 05:26 PM
lol nihilum so bad

Been proven low IQ people band together..

Join Azrael today if you are such a person.

Colgate
04-05-2014, 05:27 PM
post it then?

quido
04-05-2014, 05:27 PM
you'd think he would be banned then, eh Elderan?

Elderan
04-05-2014, 05:30 PM
you'd think he would be banned then, eh Elderan?

GMs don't despawn mobs for us...

Just saying...

BigHurb
04-05-2014, 06:00 PM
doesnt nihilum have a developer in the guild who tries to make anon accounts and is clearly laughing at the whole RMT thing... yea id worry more about that than azrael

Smedy
04-05-2014, 06:04 PM
RUSTLEMANIA BROS

aww yiss

i am chillin in teamspeak as my brethren are clearing up, pixel packages all around boys

http://azraelpvp.org

Squire
04-05-2014, 06:05 PM
doesnt nihilum have a developer in the guild who tries to make anon accounts and is clearly laughing at the whole RMT thing... yea id worry more about that than azrael

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85033

BigHurb
04-05-2014, 07:15 PM
less of a stretch than some conspiracies seeing as how the most elite = rmt in almost all cases thus far.. just going to go ahead and call you all cheaters at the top end :)

Awwalike
04-05-2014, 09:23 PM
pretty toxic propaganda here. stop making the server look bad bc ur a sore loser who spent thousands of dollars sending his guild leader computers in hopes of being granted velious loot first.

Imago
04-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I have fraps of you doing this exact same thing in hate to me before, its nothing new.

Post it. Or it didn't happen.

Awwalike
04-05-2014, 09:40 PM
post it then?

Fame
04-05-2014, 09:41 PM
10 plat someone tabbed a nuke on npc in a moment of sheer panic

iiNGloriouS
04-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Innoruuk says, "DEKADENZ!"

Goobles
04-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Generally for a claim to carry any weight, substantial evidence must be presented alongside said accusation.

Here's a good guild for you to join now that Nihilum is dying:
http://www.heavensgate.com/

Drakaris
04-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Generally for a claim to carry any weight, substantial evidence must be presented alongside said accusation.

Here's a good guild for you to join now that Nihilum is dying:
http://www.heavensgate.com/

Well it's interesting that you say that.

In the youtube video of Willan, you saw how far into the zone he had to run to grab mobs for a train. It was evident that the immediate area is clear.

Now how does Nihilum lose a fight when they have gotten nearly twice as many kills as deaths, surely they did not train their own healers, did they?

Sux that Willan tried to stoop to their level, but alot of people are russled by the 1 sided punishment.

Additionally the Azrael fraps of Willan actually works against their guild equally when paired up with pvp kill logs.

Andis
04-06-2014, 12:38 AM
RUSTLEMANIA BROS

aww yiss

i am chillin in teamspeak as my brethren are clearing up, pixel packages all around boys

Andis
04-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Innoruuk says, "DEKADENZ!"

/thread

eldermoran strikes again

jimmies confirmed rustled at nihilums own loss

pull more innoruks, dekadenz

Azure
04-06-2014, 12:45 AM
less of a stretch than some conspiracies seeing as how the most elite = rmt in almost all cases thus far.. just going to go ahead and call you all cheaters at the top end :)

the wonderful thing about these forums is "cheater" and "rmt" you could shout in a dark room naming no one specific, yet everyone will turn to defend themselves... especially the ones with more time played/pixels then the rest... it works really accurately on a sliding scale.

proverb sux... but needless to say...

This is quite literally the best part about this community and the #1 reason for mad butthurt @ people like me.

It warms my heart when others see it and start pointing it out. Then it's funny when they go insane, and even more funny when they quit and realize they can do nothing about it, and even more funny when they switch sides and start doing it themselves.

But what really warms my heart are the people who escape the cesspool of hesaidshedidrmtcheaterpixelytdrama and just l2play/leave/live/life.

Nocsucow
04-06-2014, 12:48 AM
the wonderful thing about these forums is "cheater" and "rmt" you could shout in a dark room naming no one specific, yet everyone will turn to defend themselves... especially the ones with more time played/pixels then the rest... it works really accurately on a sliding scale.

proverb sux... but needless to say...

This is quite literally the best part about this community and the #1 reason for mad butthurt @ people like me.

It warms my heart when others see it and start pointing it out. Then it's funny when they go insane, and even more funny when they quit and realize they can do nothing about it, and even more funny when they switch sides and start doing it themselves.

But what really warms my heart are the people who escape the cesspool of hesaidshedidrmtcheaterpixelytdrama and just l2play/leave/live/life.

Well said Mr tranny.... well said

quido
04-06-2014, 12:55 AM
My favorite part is how retards think that them getting a few more kills at the beginning of a fight necessarily means that we trained. Normally trains would affect both sides of such a fight equally, but this train was special: this train only attacked Nihilum and purposely avoided attacking Azrael players. It was the same GMs who rez Azrael and despawn mobs that made sure NONE of the train attacked Azrael players.

It's nice to have a guardian angel or two out there. Maybe Nihilum should pray more.

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 01:00 AM
/thread

eldermoran strikes again

jimmies confirmed rustled at nihilums own loss

pull more innoruks, dekadenz

Ahh so shitting up the forums with misinformation is what you do when you're plugged from Nihilum ;)

quido
04-06-2014, 01:08 AM
cling to your hollow victory where we got what we came for anyways (verix)

god knows you won't ever get any meaningful yellowtext, Drakar (because you suck at this game)

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 01:10 AM
cling to your hollow victory where we got what we came for anyways (verix)

god knows you won't ever get any meaningful yellowtext, Drakar (because you suck at this game)

Do you want me to start posting screenshots of Lite getting YTed by Skar x 2?

I think you got russled because Skar got 2 yellow text in KC today! (Basiah and Krakin).

Turns out Verix was a double spawn, got one anyways.

quido
04-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Every time I've pvped you in a fair fight, Drakar, you've plugged about 60 seconds later. You are awful. Even a retard can make a basket occasionally.

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Every time I've pvped you in a fair fight, Drakar, you've plugged about 60 seconds later. You are awful. Even a retard can make a basket occasionally.

Wheres the proof?

All I see is your typical Azrael shitting up a thread. Why didn't you log on Guido while you guys were getting raped and 'make me plug' instead of watching me kill 2 of your guildies, I mean hell, Mendan would have even gotten a YT if zoning kept track of dot ownership, 3 of you guys got dropped and the rest plugged vs 4 Nihilum. You needed to rush verix with a full group while 2 of us guarded the zoneline and 2 tried to duo it ;)

Its ok, least you can still train raids and get away with it right? :)

quido
04-06-2014, 01:26 AM
I'm not Guido you idiot, I'm Edward.

Our mains are mostly in VP, which is why you guys had a chance.

Rellapse40
04-06-2014, 01:42 AM
It is hard for Drakris to read...I mean your name is in red in your sig

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm not Guido you idiot, I'm Edward.

Our mains are mostly in VP, which is why you guys had a chance.

Oh I still remember making you resort to zone dancing with drakar in com because you couldn't handle the corner casting. You logged eventually from memory because you got no where.

Btw I've disabled image sigs as I use my personal laptops for work from time to time and can't afford having stuff like jiggling butts on my screen. All I see is the forum name and text based sigs.

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Oh I still remember making you resort to zone dancing with drakar in com because you couldn't handle the corner casting. You logged eventually from memory because you got no where.

Btw I've disabled image sigs as I use my personal laptops for work from time to time and can't afford having stuff like jiggling butts on my screen. All I see is the forum name and text based sigs.

So you're unable to see his text based signature why? I'm really confused

freez
04-06-2014, 01:55 AM
All I see is the forum name and text based sigs.

It is a text based sig. Purely. Text.

lol tunnel vision anger sure is a bitch

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 01:58 AM
It is a text based sig. Purely. Text.

lol tunnel vision anger sure is a bitch

My herp derp, I had signatures turned off altogether. Might have seen something nsfw and disabled it all like a nazi.

freez
04-06-2014, 01:59 AM
you just contradicted yourself

lol delirious faggot alert

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 02:01 AM
you just contradicted yourself

lol delirious faggot alert

I did say I herp derped on the post, who's got tunnel vision now?

BigHurb
04-06-2014, 02:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PGms8m2.jpg?1

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 03:16 AM
In memory of Willan I've decided to post this a log from the last thursday night fights I was at, where his group of Nihilum was downed by a lowly group made up of Brobb, Sektor, and myself on Salt.

[Fri Jun 07 19:33:43 2013] You slash Willan for 51 points of damage.
[Fri Jun 07 19:33:43 2013] You try to backstab Willan, but miss!
[Fri Jun 07 19:33:43 2013] You backstab Willan for 395 points of damage.
[Fri Jun 07 19:33:43 2013] You have slain Willan!
[Fri Jun 07 19:33:43 2013] [PvP] Willan <Nihilum> has been defeated by Salt <Azrael> in Steamfont Mountains!

And since eldermorran made this post, this is dedicated to him...and in extension wheelchair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sDAjhBDoPw

moru
04-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Pras!

Gloves
04-06-2014, 07:18 AM
RUSTLEMANIA BROS

aww yiss

still waitin for that eldermoran fraps WEEEEEEEOOOOOO

Stalos_
04-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Started from the ______.

___ we ___.

quido
04-06-2014, 09:20 AM

Oh are you talking about when I was 54 or 55 and only had a Master Wu's Trance Stick and a Knuckle Duster and was basically new to PvP? Quite the accomplishment

Nocsucow
04-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh are you talking about when I was 54 or 55 and only had a Master Wu's Trance Stick and a Knuckle Duster and was basically new to PvP? Quite the accomplishment

he so rustled he has to depend on the past to justify the ass kicking they are getting now

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 09:52 AM

Nope it was when you had a tstaff actually and was level 60. Maybe you don't remember or maybe you shared acct info with too many ppl. Drakar was only created mid June last year.

quido
04-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I don't think so, scrub. Edward didn't level past 50 until last October.

Even counting my pre-60 fights I have more victories against you than you have against me. You have about 10 plugs to my 1 while wielding a pair of shitty 1handers.

This is what happens in a fair fight:

http://www.msu.edu/~oconne53/skardeath.jpg

I'm down to honor 1v1 anytime, scrub.

krazyGlue
04-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Tehehehe the mad in you makes me smile =)

Bkab
04-06-2014, 12:44 PM
A train in plane of hate? Why I never...

I was at the fight from start to finish and elderan wasn't even there. At no point did we panic and feel we were going to lose that fight even when we were getting rolled by the train we regrouped gated out and ported back up. Point is trains are gonna happen in plane of hate 90% of the time unless it's already cleared. You have to learn how to handle mob aggro better and that's what azrael did.

Bkab
04-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Oh we also melee assist train like total bosses and have glorious leadership from el presidente and our main assists.

Zoolander
04-06-2014, 12:58 PM
A train in plane of hate? Why I never...

I was at the fight from start to finish and elderan wasn't even there. At no point did we panic and feel we were going to lose that fight even when we were getting rolled by the train we regrouped gated out and ported back up. Point is trains are gonna happen in plane of hate 90% of the time unless it's already cleared. You have to learn how to handle mob aggro better and that's what azrael did.

.) Nihilum cleared the whole zone in
.) azrael ports up and some of em run oor midfight
.) Nihilum wipes on train
.) some azrael records willan AFTER the above happened
.) azraels trollforce comes to forums twisting the facts

in fact you guys paniced when u started to see that uve been about to lose the pvp.

/thread

quido
04-06-2014, 01:11 PM
So prove that it was Azrael and not Nihilum that ran away from the zone-in and aggroed the train.

No prof? fuck off

We have prof of Willan da Foe deliberately training our raid in a moment of absolutely pathetic nerdrage

Zoolander
04-06-2014, 01:19 PM
So prove that it was Azrael and not Nihilum that ran away from the zone-in and aggroed the train.

No prof? fuck off

We have prof of Willan da Foe deliberately training our raid in a moment of absolutely pathetic nerdrage

its all in the logs

Squire
04-06-2014, 01:24 PM
rofl

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 01:32 PM
its all in the logs

Once again displaying your absolute lack of common sense. Logs cannot prove a train in mass pvp in a zone like that.

Anyone who actually plays this game, or runs logs could tell you that. Fact of the matter is, hate had absolutely stupid aggro (running too far up the wall right outside zone in aggros innothule), and logs cannot prove an intentional train.

Take your qq train and ridiculous expectations to world of warcraft where they cater to crying little girls

Zoolander
04-06-2014, 01:34 PM
youre wrong, they can see what mobs have been aggroed by whom.

Smedy
04-06-2014, 01:41 PM
the downs on this guy, what part of random uncontrollable agroo didn't you understand? checking logs to see "this guy was on innoruuks hate list first" doesn't actually prove he trained, it proves it's a broken zone where trains happen, a known fact for the past 14 years

i feelers bad for the gm's having to deal with this shit

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 01:42 PM

Which means nothing.

In plane of hate pvp there will ALWAYS be aggro of some kind. Aggroing mobs does not mean you are training mobs on the other side. And there is simply no way to prove that you did from logs. Use your friggin brain dude

India
04-06-2014, 01:49 PM
the downs on this guy, what part of random uncontrollable agroo didn't you understand? checking logs to see "this guy was on innoruuks hate list first" doesn't actually prove he trained, it proves it's a broken zone where trains happen, a known fact for the past 14 years

i feelers bad for the gm's having to deal with this shit

Azrael has stated variations of the above many times and in doing so, they knowingly violated PnP after guild LNS was called.

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Azrael has stated variations of the above many times and in doing so, they knowingly violated PnP after guild LNS was called.

The amount of stupid in this thread is becoming unbearable

Ames who?
04-06-2014, 01:57 PM

shut your mouth you fuckin finocchio

India
04-06-2014, 02:06 PM
The amount of stupid in this thread is becoming unbearable

Try to follow along.

Azrael has said, multiple times, that in Hate trains happen, unintentionally. They're unavoidable

Yesterday, after guild LNS was called Dekadenz was killed by Innoruk - unintentionally. He was up on the wall trying to get his corpse.

So if by Azrael's own words trains 'just happen' they knew better than to violate PNP by killing those that were on LNS getting their corpses.

quido
04-06-2014, 02:07 PM
what about Willan running out and 100% intentionally gathering a train and bringing it to us? does that just happen too?

iiNGloriouS
04-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Try to follow along.

Azrael has said, multiple times, that in Hate trains happen, unintentionally. They're unavoidable

Yesterday, after guild LNS was called Dekadenz was killed by Innoruk - unintentionally. He was up on the wall trying to get his corpse.

So if by Azrael's own words trains 'just happen' they knew better than to violate PNP by killing those that were on LNS getting their corpses.

At this point Willan's train was already on the way. Freez let us know; we dealt with it appropriately.

quido
04-06-2014, 02:10 PM

they can only see this when the mobs die from the same encounter - otherwise there is no record

India
04-06-2014, 02:12 PM
what about Willan running out and 100% intentionally gathering a train and bringing it to us? does that just happen to?

This incident happened after Azrael violated PNP. Well after as a matter of fact.

Sektor
04-06-2014, 02:14 PM
naw

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Try to follow along.

Lol up on the wall where, EVERYONE who had played this server for any decent amount of time knows, inny aggros and brings the entire floor?

Please try to follow along I just mentioned that a couple of posts ago. Dekadenz had to have known he was going to aggro inny, don't try playing like you are all just innocent bystanders

Jenni D
04-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Love this thread

quido
04-06-2014, 02:29 PM
This incident happened after Azrael violated PNP. Well after as a matter of fact.

Even if that were true, this excuses it? Two wrongs make a right now? Cmon India, you're smarter than that.

Zoolander
04-06-2014, 02:32 PM
they can only see this when the mobs die from the same encounter - otherwise there is no record

as everyone knows every mob in hate gives a message in say with the players name when aggroed

so, nihilum cleared everything at zoneline, even in the buildings close to it when azrael ported up.

everything else can be seen in said logs after the first players of azrael went oor

Squire
04-06-2014, 02:33 PM
as everyone knows every mob in hate gives a message in say with the players name when aggroed

so, nihilum cleared everything at zoneline, even in the buildings close to it when azrael ported up.

everything else can be seen in said logs after the first players of azrael went oor

Innoruuk shouts 'DEKEDENZ!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOY29Yh1SA&feature=youtu.be

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 02:35 PM

I give up, I know a four year old with more common sense than this kid

quido
04-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Pretty sure that if /say logs exist, only Rogean can see em.

heartbrand
04-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Pretty sure that if /say logs exist, only Rogean can see em.

Well if that's the case I'm sure he's all over it

Colgate
04-06-2014, 02:53 PM
why couldn't dekadenz wait 5 minutes for us to kill innoruuk so that he could go get his corpse which is how he died in the first place???

why would someone think that they could pull their corpse out of that?

we see the deathtouch innoruuk aggro message, few mobs run at us a few minutes later that no one said they were pulling, nihilum had just been crying relentlessly about how they were mad over thinking we trained them, so we kill them to prevent sore losers trying to make a comeback

lo and behold, willan is already queuing up a train, as shown in the recording

Rystar
04-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Why don't we all just be honest with each other for ONCE~

You guys trained (intentional or not who gives a shit) while you were losing the PvP, according to the YT. Train did work, you guys recovered/avoided the train better got the zone.

Some training happened after for giggles, story over.

No more needs to be said, see you guys at next mob spawn.

All the bullshit and nutt hugging in this thread is silly

Rellapse40
04-06-2014, 03:09 PM

lol so breaking the rules is ok b/c it was just for giggles?

heartbrand
04-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Who is rystar is he az or nilly?

Rystar
04-06-2014, 03:10 PM
lol so breaking the rules is ok b/c it was just for giggles?

Stupid question. PnP was broken before the giggles trains and also the PnP is almost unenforceable in mass PvP in key zones.

Fame
04-06-2014, 03:13 PM
skimmed thread, pvp happened?

freez
04-06-2014, 03:14 PM
i got pruf

u got pruf?

dat pruf shall set u weed

freez
04-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Stupid question. PnP was broken before the giggles trains

how exactly?

also can you provide proof?

:rolleyes:

Rystar
04-06-2014, 03:20 PM
how exactly?

also can you provide proof?

:rolleyes:

Nope, no prof here. Your proof is weak also as its at the END of the PvP. Post the entire fraps from the port up and we can then talk proof.

freez
04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
oh so you want longer footage of my non edited fraps recording of your guild leader training?

sorry not worth my time on the upload to disprove some nihilum app

lols

Rystar
04-06-2014, 03:22 PM
oh so you want longer footage of my non edited fraps recording of your guild leader training?

lols

Mmmhmmmm figured that was the answer~

freez
04-06-2014, 03:25 PM
lol find me one non biased person to watch that fraps and tell me thats not enough proof to get that faggut suspended

hahahaha

lil secret, i never petitioned. the juice i got from the video is all i need.

hehe

Rystar
04-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Post the entire fraps from the port up and we can then talk proof.

/thread

Colgate
04-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Why don't we all just be honest with each other for ONCE~

You guys trained (intentional or not who gives a shit) while you were losing the PvP, according to the YT. Train did work, you guys recovered/avoided the train better got the zone.

No more needs to be said, see you guys at next mob spawn.

All the bullshit and nutt hugging in this thread is silly

if you guys are so certain that we trained, why is there no evidence at all? why have you guys blamed 5 different people for 1 train? how do you know one of your members didn't panic and run off and aggro mobs? when i found ephedrine and started attacking him, he ran pretty far inward to try and shake me, almost up to the staircase

both sides had around 20 kills at the end, you guys lost, two weeks in a row nihilum has gotten nothing other than pity trakanon kills that we didn't plan on showing up to

deal w/ it

freez
04-06-2014, 03:36 PM
lol

aint trollin me into uploading any more of that. thats all the pruf i need, thats all the pruf anyone would need to draw a conclusion.

u mad i have a recording of your leader training my guild after losing pvp, and you dont have anything that proves what youre saying is true.

sorry pixels werent given to you on a silver platter this month.

work harder? try to remain calm and not train?

u can try u know

heartbrand
04-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Freez typing essays all over forums. Relax bro.

Gaffin 7.0
04-06-2014, 03:43 PM
you all are so sick there is no cure for wheel chair legs. rip to ur rl

freez
04-06-2014, 04:01 PM

why dont you relax PAL and reduce your sig to show parry % down to one tenth of a percent or something

u feels

klant
04-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol I bet this was like the other night in poFear. When 11 of us zoned into fear vs 16 nihilum. Nihi all port/gate out right when we zone in, and then they /ooc about how we trained them. just a bunch of pussies trying to run propaganda

Awwalike
04-06-2014, 04:05 PM
mitic shut up they don't go digging in logs they go base on fraps, not screenshots but fraps

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Rofl is heartbrand trying to make a joke about someone writing essays on a forum?

freez
04-06-2014, 04:10 PM
he just butthurt about something i did to him in the past tho not sure wut

Zoolander
04-06-2014, 04:51 PM
mitic shut up they don't go digging in logs they go base on fraps, not screenshots but fraps

i pulled the log card cause you clowns posted a vid of willan after you trained us.

freez
04-06-2014, 04:54 PM
i pulled the log card cause I have 0 evidence for my claims but you clean whistles posted a vid of when willan trained u.

ftfy

Not_Kazowi
04-06-2014, 05:06 PM
he just butthurt about something i did to him in the past tho not sure wut

nah dawg u got ur rustles jimmied all over the forums atm

forum questing like its all u got, put the same effort into your life and you may feel better ;)

freez
04-06-2014, 05:09 PM
nah dawg u got ur rustles jimmied all over the forums atm

forum questing like its all u got, put the same effort into your life and you may feel better ;)

im sry i feel like making 20 posts on this sunday afternoon while im relaxing

funny u bring up rl

cause u losing the elf sim

no rly u cant get respect from the terribads of nihilum then im not sure how youre liked much irl either

ehe ehe

Not_Kazowi
04-06-2014, 05:10 PM
im sry i feel like making 20 posts on this sunday afternoon while im relaxing

funny u bring up rl

cause u losing the elf sim

no rly u cant get respect from the terribads of nihilum then im not sure how youre liked much irl either

ehe ehe

u gone full delusional dog, reread what u wrote and think about it lol

freez
04-06-2014, 05:13 PM
ya i know the facts about rexx

talks shit to nihi

joins nihi

what number is this? twice or 3x?

u joined a guild to kill dragons with 3x required numbers

and all 60 of those people talk shit about that rexx

whos immersed? lol

Not_Kazowi
04-06-2014, 05:23 PM
^ mad

calm down buddy its ok. my mom told me she loved me today

Drakaris
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM

lols

You know you guys trained on purpose otherwise you would post the whole encounter. I'm sure your ts would have someone saying they are dropping a train on the healers.

Rystar
04-06-2014, 06:19 PM
if you guys are so certain that we trained, why is there no evidence at all? why have you guys blamed 5 different people for 1 train? how do you know one of your members didn't panic and run off and aggro mobs? when i found ephedrine and started attacking him, he ran pretty far inward to try and shake me, almost up to the staircase

both sides had around 20 kills at the end, you guys lost, two weeks in a row nihilum has gotten nothing other than pity trakanon kills that we didn't plan on showing up to

deal w/ it

Both sides had 20 kills at the end? Does that count you guys killing the nakeds after the first train?

Also as for the two weeks in a row losing, congrats. Doesn't make up for the year and a half you lost all mobs but its a start!

Rystar
04-06-2014, 06:23 PM
lol

aint trollin me into uploading any more of that. thats all the pruf i need, thats all the pruf anyone would need to draw a conclusion.

u mad i have a recording of your leader training my guild after losing pvp, and you dont have anything that proves what youre saying is true.

sorry pixels werent given to you on a silver platter this month.

work harder? try to remain calm and not train?

u can try u know

I don't even know where to start with this.....

Why would I want to draw a conclusion when you can simply post the entire fight video and we can go from there? The only reason you would want me to draw any type of conclusion is you don't want the facts presented.

heartbrand
04-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Both sides had 20 kills at the end? Does that count you guys killing the nakeds after the first train?

Also as for the two weeks in a row losing, congrats. Doesn't make up for the year and a half you lost all mobs but its a start!

As someone who has played here with little interruption since server release, and was in Nihilum in 2011, I don't think that's a fair claim. A year and a half ago Azrael didn't exist. Shrug.

Rystar
04-06-2014, 06:27 PM
As someone who has played here with little interruption since server release, and was in Nihilum in 2011, I don't think that's a fair claim. A year and a half ago Azrael didn't exist. Shrug.

You are probably right, I can reduce it to 6 months.

klant
04-06-2014, 06:29 PM
yeah lol. rystar where you coming from man? was guilded with you for a while on zek and i just saw your name pop up on this server not long ago and you're talking like you know whats going on here.

freez
04-06-2014, 06:46 PM

bragging about when there was no competition?

before u were part of the guild?

lol sry we didnt want to compete 20 v 80

we can compete 20 v 30 tho and thats pretty sad

Dacuk
04-06-2014, 06:46 PM
there was no intentional training. its amazing how nilly has latched on to this huge train that was deliberately dropped on all the nihilum healers and magically never attacked anyone else. such a load of crock.

also i counted 3 or 4 YT on the sub 50 port bots that we were porting up with. don't think those were pvp game changing kills lol.

Rellapse40
04-06-2014, 06:57 PM
there was no intentional training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOY29Yh1SA

u must be blind

freez
04-06-2014, 06:58 PM
pretty sure he meant from azraels side

Rellapse40
04-06-2014, 06:59 PM
o tru

Rystar
04-06-2014, 07:09 PM
yeah lol. rystar where you coming from man? was guilded with you for a while on zek and i just saw your name pop up on this server not long ago and you're talking like you know whats going on here.

I can tell you that for the 5ish months I have been playing no one but nihilum got any mobs until recently. However it was well known that the server has been ruled by Nihilum for a very long time. It is a fact, how many PD kills have not gone to Nihi? How many VS? I am not talking shit just stating the obvious. The same way you and yours state the obvious about the last two weeks. I have at one point been guilded with most of you so I am not bashing or trashing just giving the other side of the story.

freez
04-06-2014, 08:33 PM
I can tell you that for the 5ish months I have been playing no one but nihilum got any mobs until recently. However it was well known that the server has been ruled by Nihilum for a very long time. It is a fact, how many PD kills have not gone to Nihi? How many VS? I am not talking shit just stating the obvious. The same way you and yours state the obvious about the last two weeks. I have at one point been guilded with most of you so I am not bashing or trashing just giving the other side of the story.

whole statement void because they raided with 60-70 because they were scared of competition

now when its relative even numbers they wont even log in after a month of losing every pvp fight, and every mob that we didnt want you to have

dis why ur guild full of faggots, trainers and just disgusting people in general.

dis is why u are upset

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 08:55 PM

Every time they have been faced with similar numbers and beaten, Nihilum have resorted to attempting to double the numbers in order to win.

For example, a year ago before I quit due to server stagnation, Kringe/Hughman/Colgate/Dentists merged up with us in Azrael to give us an even footing with Nihilum number wise.

We managed to force Nihilum off almost every mob and won every mass pvp for about 2-3 weeks. Nihilum managed to recruit a fresh 20 new bodies and recruit members of a disgruntled < Force >, to swing numbers way back into their favor along with server resets taking mobs off our time table (which was absurd at the time I'll grant).

Nihilum had no competition for several months during Kunark, and have been repeatedly beaten by Azrael with less gear and even numbers, and more recently less numbers. Kind of like they used to get stomped by Holocaust before they all got banned for using Nihilum's own strat.

Not_Kazowi
04-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Freez has successfully blurred the line between reality and elf sim for himself.

Rystar
04-06-2014, 10:17 PM
whole statement void because they raided with 60-70 because they were scared of competition

As opposed to fighting 5-7 Nihi vets with 15-17ish apps most not even 60? Pot meet kettle.

now when its relative even numbers they wont even log in after a month of losing every pvp fight, and every mob that we didnt want you to have

The logging in stopped before you guys started winning, you may have won a single fight before D3 came out. Even then the Veteran Nihi pack was fairly thin.

dis why ur guild full of faggots, trainers and just disgusting people in general.

You say this as if this entire community doesn't call each other faggots and trainers when on opposing teams. Again I have been guilded with most of you or at least played with most of you and I assure you, everyone becomes garbage assholes once we are against each other and don't agree.

We all know how the forum quest is played~

dis is why u are upset

Upset at what? I am hoping you are not upset at conversations via a message board. I am just forum questing because I am too busy to log in to EQ today while at work but not too busy to hit the forums for some verbal sparring.

Rystar
04-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Every time they have been faced with similar numbers and beaten, Nihilum have resorted to attempting to double the numbers in order to win.

For example, a year ago before I quit due to server stagnation, Kringe/Hughman/Colgate/Dentists merged up with us in Azrael to give us an even footing with Nihilum number wise.

We managed to force Nihilum off almost every mob and won every mass pvp for about 2-3 weeks. Nihilum managed to recruit a fresh 20 new bodies and recruit members of a disgruntled < Force >, to swing numbers way back into their favor along with server resets taking mobs off our time table (which was absurd at the time I'll grant).

Nihilum had no competition for several months during Kunark, and have been repeatedly beaten by Azrael with less gear and even numbers, and more recently less numbers. Kind of like they used to get stomped by Holocaust before they all got banned for using Nihilum's own strat.

Don't really give a shit how they ended up ruling the box, just stating the fact that they have ruled the box. How or why is irrelevant at this point of the game.

FaithlessKR
04-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Don't really give a shit how they ended up ruling the box, just stating the fact that they have ruled the box. How or why is irrelevant at this point of the game.

They never earned their position at the top of the box, and have been repeatedly beaten down when faced with opposition...even with gear/level advantage.

Therefore it's irrelevant that they were ever ruling the box.

Nirgon
04-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Laughed at thread title again today

Thrilla
04-07-2014, 11:34 AM
They never earned their position at the top of the box, and have been repeatedly beaten down when faced with opposition...even with gear/level advantage.

Therefore it's irrelevant that they were ever ruling the box.

You drinking that Azrael kool aid hard

Numbers will always be argued but both sides have won fights with even and uneven numbers, Nihilum has just won more.. and I have the full VP geared wizard as of a year ago to prove it. The 2-3 Thursday Night Fights that featured guild vs guild we actually showed up in force in we wiped the floor with every time.

Truth is regardless of what propaganda you spew, it took 1.5 years of Kunark, absurb EXP bonus for 6-8 months for you all to re-roll a heavy melee train, simulated repops, GM's despawning mobs in PD room, and 75% of our members who ran you off countless times to get bored and take a break/quit for you guys to even smell what it is like to be on top (like it's a big deal on our 100 man box neway lol)

You guys either have short term memory loss or selective memory, whatever the case enjoy what you can get now, god knows you've earned it

Nirgon
04-07-2014, 11:49 AM
You know Kunark launched with 100% xp and just you guys playing so stahp it.

Tune
04-07-2014, 11:50 AM
thrilla laying the smackith downith

vouss
04-07-2014, 11:52 AM
what really sealed the deal though was those RMT bans, RIP Nizzar

Tassador
04-07-2014, 12:06 PM
I charged salt the other day thinking I could kill him on a 54 Druid. Fucking whiskey.

klant
04-07-2014, 02:38 PM

rystar.. bro... you don't know shit man, stop acting like you do.

Rystar
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
rystar.. bro... you don't know shit man, stop acting like you do.

Klant... bro... my statement isn't about me knowing shit its simply saying I DON'T give a shit why.

Drakaris
04-07-2014, 03:53 PM
So basically all the players that never succeeded in nilly apps due to terrible server rep have aggregated into one guild. I don't know why our vets aren't interested in coming back just to smash you guys one last time before velious.

Sad that we lost a few like Ganka, who quit and sold out to sektors (lol?), and spectre who's been banned/suspended for almost any reason during mass bannings.

Is the server healthier for it? Azrael running trains when they start losing pvp and hiding behind forum quest is what the server gets. Not saying nizzar is a saint but he was punished for it at every turn even without fraps running.

Colgate
04-07-2014, 03:54 PM
u got prof?

Koota
04-07-2014, 03:59 PM
^ fucking boring

klant
04-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Klant... bro... my statement isn't about me knowing shit its simply saying I DON'T give a shit why.

just blindly support these douches

LostCause
04-07-2014, 07:42 PM
you guys need to chill its just a game.

FaithlessKR
04-07-2014, 07:56 PM
You drinking that Azrael kool aid hard

Numbers will always be argued but both sides have won fights with even and uneven numbers, Nihilum has just won more.. and I have the full VP geared wizard as of a year ago to prove it. The 2-3 Thursday Night Fights that featured guild vs guild we actually showed up in force in we wiped the floor with every time.

Truth is regardless of what propaganda you spew, it took 1.5 years of Kunark, absurb EXP bonus for 6-8 months for you all to re-roll a heavy melee train, simulated repops, GM's despawning mobs in PD room, and 75% of our members who ran you off countless times to get bored and take a break/quit for you guys to even smell what it is like to be on top (like it's a big deal on our 100 man box neway lol)

You guys either have short term memory loss or selective memory, whatever the case enjoy what you can get now, god knows you've earned it

You had a full vp geared wizard when the average level of Azrael was what? 55, maybe 56? Gratz on getting a guild fully vp geared with no competition around. By the time you guys had competition you were getting shit stomped with even numbers even with your massive gear advantage.

So you had to recruit 20-30 fresh bodies off of blue so that you had 65+ members at every single mob spawn in order to keep our 45 azrael/dentist/force wearing classic gear from being able to put up a decent fight. Not to mention server resets happening every time we did strangle mobs away from you and put onto our time frame.

This isn't propaganda, it's server history...yes it looks like Azrael put good use into the server xp bonus to get their melee train rolling. And they shit stomped several of your vets in a fight at seb where they were outnumbered and the duke plugged on nizzar and died on his enchanter that he logged in after.

Guess what?? He hasn't been back since because he knows your guild hasn't ever been able to fight even numbers.

Lastly, yeah Tassador I'm not sure what you were thinking ;(

Colgate
04-07-2014, 07:58 PM
all the car part scams have gone to thrilla's brain

guy's delusional

quido
04-07-2014, 08:01 PM
he is pretty cute in a halter top tho

Rystar
04-07-2014, 08:46 PM
just blindly support these douches

Blind why? Because I stated the fact that Nihi ruled the server for a long time? How does that make me blind? How is that not fact and well known??

I think you are taking shots at me blindly because we are not on the same side of the elf sim at this moment.

Rystar
04-07-2014, 08:53 PM
You had a full vp geared wizard when the average level of Azrael was what? 55, maybe 56? Gratz on getting a guild fully vp geared with no competition around. By the time you guys had competition you were getting shit stomped with even numbers even with your massive gear advantage.

So you had to recruit 20-30 fresh bodies off of blue so that you had 65+ members at every single mob spawn in order to keep our 45 azrael/dentist/force wearing classic gear from being able to put up a decent fight. Not to mention server resets happening every time we did strangle mobs away from you and put onto our time frame.

This isn't propaganda, it's server history...yes it looks like Azrael put good use into the server xp bonus to get their melee train rolling. And they shit stomped several of your vets in a fight at seb where they were outnumbered and the duke plugged on nizzar and died on his enchanter that he logged in after.

Guess what?? He hasn't been back since because he knows your guild hasn't ever been able to fight even numbers.

Lastly, yeah Tassador I'm not sure what you were thinking ;(

Eq is NEVER even of fair. Unless its 25 vs 25 equally geared and exact class make up, all mobs despawned, it will never be "fair". Doesnt really matter how Nihi ended up ruling the server, they still ruled it.

Same as now you got a huge melee train and Nihi are mostly new apps, you are still ruling it. Good on you, nice work.

Rystar
04-07-2014, 08:54 PM
he is pretty cute in a halter top tho

/agreed

quido
04-07-2014, 09:01 PM
I'll still never forget the day I first saw that 16-panel (or whatever it was) image on Thrilla and his business ventures and personal habits. I didn't really play on red at the time so I didn't know who he was, nor do I remember who even pieced it together and posted it, but I remember thinking to myself "damn, these red fuckers really know how to get in someone's shit."

quido
04-07-2014, 09:02 PM
I wish someone would send it to me again.

sprinkle16
04-07-2014, 09:03 PM
good thread

would read again.

Smedy
04-07-2014, 11:55 PM
good thread

would read again.

FaithlessKR
04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Eq is NEVER even of fair. Unless its 25 vs 25 equally geared and exact class make up, all mobs despawned, it will never be "fair". Doesnt really matter how Nihi ended up ruling the server, they still ruled it.

Same as now you got a huge melee train and Nihi are mostly new apps, you are still ruling it. Good on you, nice work.

Still missing the point. Nihilum never earned their spot at the top, they never had to fight for it.

They abused an xp bonus when kunark launched when the box was 40 pop, which disappeared by the time most people had come back. Meaning they were all level 60 farming vs/trak/dragons for months before azrael even existed as a guild that could do more than a couple islands in sky.

It's a irrelevant to say that Nihilum ever ruled the server, because they never had do anything other than be super blue to do it.

Bazia
04-08-2014, 03:08 AM
We should enjoy this sacred time before Velious when there is 140 Nihilum members pushing everyones shit in.

Fame
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM
We should enjoy this sacred time before Velious when there is 140 Nihilum members pushing everyones shit in.

knowledge speaks, wisdom listens

Twainz
04-08-2014, 09:20 AM

Gonna be good when the Duke returns for Winter and the boards have nothing to talk about because all of Azrael is nursing their wounds.