PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a leveling partner

sabel009921210
04-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I've played loads of MMOS in my time all because of my experience of everquest when i was a young boy. My stepfather at the time played allllllll the time and let me make a few toons as well. I was only about 7 at the time but i have vivid memories of very kind people dealing with a someone who could barely type and probably barely play the game.

I play a little bit of the current EQ experience and it's not exactly the same as i remember. I feel like it's a bit too easy.. I miss the group experience of pull a mob and everyone smack it dead.

I like to play casters i prefer necromancer but..I don't have much experience with any others to be honest.

I'm looking for someone to help me get into the 1999 servers/playstyle. I'm sure its very different from the current EQ experience. Also someone to level with me (kill mobs and what not)

Edit: for the record i'l probably need a good amount of help and ask about 12000000 questions..

Nikon
04-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the server~! Project 1999 helps bring back the nostalgia of classic EverQuest very well. I recommend spending some time reading over the Project 1999 FAQ here (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002) to familiarize yourself with the rules and basic mechanics of the server. Also, make sure to make good use of the Project 1999 wikipedia (http://wiki.project1999.org). There are great links to leveling guides, class descriptions, spell lists, etc... It is a wonderful resource for those starting out on the server and will help to answer a lot of questions you may have. The most important thing, though, is to have fun!

Gaunja
04-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Look for me or any of my guildies for help or groupage

lolondar
04-04-2014, 02:18 PM
ill play with you just let me know what your going to make and char name and ill make a complimentary :) *i am a altoholic :D

mtb tripper
04-04-2014, 02:43 PM
welcome to the community! don't forget to try the red server!

Vlak
04-04-2014, 03:35 PM
ill play with you just let me know what your going to make and char name and ill make a complimentary :) *i am a altoholic :D

Ditto to this! I have 2 slots left for new characters XD

snoopiku
04-04-2014, 03:52 PM
I wish I had 2 slots left. I don't think I've had a single slot since Day 1...lol. I made all my characters I thought I wanted to play and set to work. Current roster is 18 Shaman, 22 Enchanter, 22 Monk, 31 Warrior, 17 Ranger, 8 Rogue, 1 Paladin, and 6 SK. I have also deleted a 14 Bard and a 10 Necro. Granted, I have been on the server for a while, playing on and off, but I still like my alts.

Edit: Might delete the Paladin to start a Druid. Never played a druid before...

Vlak
04-04-2014, 04:04 PM
my highest level character is my druid at 12. I make alts when I get the urge to try something new or think of a cool combination I've never tried on live or eqmac, or I make them specifically to group with RL friends (who have yet to get their act together and play >_<). Newest are an 3 erud necro and 2 human paladin. Ranger/Bard and Wizard/Mage (can't decide) are my last two slots. Would need to decide on races though...

khailibowen
04-04-2014, 06:22 PM
I love alts too. I have 4 I like to play and have played them up to level 10 or a bit higher, then several more that I have played to levels 2-5 and maybe delete for something new. I like trying new and different things.

You can look me up ingame (primary names are in the siggie) to chat.

Frug
04-04-2014, 07:12 PM
I have tons of room to help play. Where are you starting? What are your questions?