PDA

View Full Version : can't get auction chat back

Magrim
04-03-2014, 07:53 PM
someone told me how to right click on my chat box and then disable auction chat but i can't figure out how to get it back,.

myxomatosii
04-03-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't think you can disable it outside of options.

Just right click the window you want it to go to, left click filter, then select auction. I'm not in game so I can't confirm those directions are EXACT but should be pretty darn close.

Magrim
04-03-2014, 08:27 PM
i just want it in my main window, when i do that it says auction set to main window or something like that but i still dont get any of it

Rararboker
04-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Press alt+o then go to filters (its a tab at the top) then scroll down to auction and change the option that says "hide" to "show". Myxomatosii gave you the correct instructions.

Magrim
04-03-2014, 08:41 PM
yeah that worked myxes didn't

Magrim
04-03-2014, 08:42 PM
on the topic is there to set up a combat chat box?

SwordNboard
04-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Right click main chat box title bar > new window > filter all melee, spells, etc to that window. Note: right click main chat window > Always chat here. Tell windows rock too, if you size them small.

myxomatosii
04-03-2014, 10:25 PM
My wording was probably unclear.

I don't think you can disable it outside of options = Unless you hid it in options, do what I'm about to suggest

Magrim
04-04-2014, 02:08 AM
I got it myx thanks for your help.

so my dot damage is in the "other category" is there anyway to change that so its in the magic category like it should be?

is there a macro for pet attack? okay i made a text version in my social action bar thing, but how do i get it on my hot bar? I can't seem to put anything on it and its not locked. (nothing seems to drag onto it)

How come I can't seem to add anymore than 3 spells to my hotbar?

sorry for all the stupid questions :\

myxomatosii
04-04-2014, 06:13 AM
I got it myx thanks for your help.

so my dot damage is in the "other category" is there anyway to change that so its in the magic category like it should be?

is there a macro for pet attack? okay i made a text version in my social action bar thing, but how do i get it on my hot bar? I can't seem to put anything on it and its not locked. (nothing seems to drag onto it)

How come I can't seem to add anymore than 3 spells to my hotbar?

sorry for all the stupid questions :\

Changing damage categories? Don't think that can be done outside of maybe manipulating client code? No clue on that, I always liked that I could put my dot dmg in a separate window from spells.

The base macros are..

pet attack
pet back off
pet guard here
pet follow me
pet taunt off
pet sit down / pet stand up
pet feign
pet get lost (doesn't work with charmed)

Your descriptions and intent are well and good, but until you've taken screenshots showing what you are trying to do and why you can't do it there isn't much we can do to help. And in case you are one of the 9 people on the internet who doesn't know. Host here: http://imgur.com/

In our heads we say to ourselves, he just has to "do the thing" and it works! But your questions make very little sense to me. Locked hotbar? More than 3 spells? No clue where locked came from and where does the number 3 come from? There isn't a single window with an option to only put 3 things. So.. needless to say without screenshots I'm confused.

Someone else maybe knows what you mean in which case, have at it :)